; danger

Not My Plan

It has been almost two weeks since Hwayoung found out Jungkook and I were a thing. Surprisingly, she hasn’t told anyone else. Instead, she tried to torment me by shoving a bunch of rubbish into my locker. What’s worst was – she enjoyed it every time Jungkook confronted her about it. Because it meant that she would get to see Jungkook, and talk to him. Jungkook eventually found out her intentions, and stopped confronting her. Instead, he followed me to class every day.

 

‘’Should I be afraid she hasn’t told anyone?’’ I asked Vanessa, as she threw her banana milk bottle into the dustbin. She shrugs, nodding.

 

‘’It means she’s probably planning something huge. Be careful.’’ She warns, casually playing with her fingers. I groan, leaning against the back of my chair.

 

‘’What’s wrong with her? Why can’t she understand that Jungkook is no longer hers?’’ I asked, throwing my hands into the air. Vanessa snickers, and I shoot her a glare. She sighs, ‘’Some ex’s are like this. She probably thinks Jungkook still loves her.’’

 

I sighed, standing them as I head towards the door. Vanessa calls out to me but I ignore it, I have to find out what she’s up to. I pushed through the doors – but they were locked. I started to push the door handle up and down, hoping that I was just dreaming. I looked up the stairs, planning to go onto the roof again to find Vanessa. But I hear a lock. I frown, kicking the door gently in attempt to open the door.

 

‘’You should have just gave me what was mine.’’

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, clenching my fists. Turning around to face the devil. I smirk, ‘’He was never yours.’’

 

Hwayoung chuckles, ‘’Say that again.’’

 

‘’He was never yours.’’ I gritted through my teeth. She glares at me, holding up her phone. It was a picture of Vanessa – from just a few seconds again. Her eyes shut close – sitting in the chair where I left her.

 

Hwayoung shakes her head, ‘’She shouldn’t have drank that milk.’’

I growled at her, ‘’Don’t you dare.’’

 

She shrugs, smirking, ‘’Too late. It’s your turn now.’’

 

Before I could respond, she presses a hanker chief over my lips. I hold my breath, but my nose still picks up the smell. It was making me choke – I was struggling to breathe as my lungs screamed for air. The pain was overwhelming. I struggled to keep my eyes open but all I see is Hwayoung smirking as she held the cloth over my mouth. I shut my eyes close again, and I feel my head rest against something cold and hard. Maybe it was the ground.

 

FINAL

 

I blinked my eyes open, trying to adjust to the bright light my eyes have just been exposed to. I squint, trying to cover my eyes with my hands. But I couldn’t move them – more like, they were tied together. I gasp, starting to jerk my hands in attempt of breaking the thick rope. I feel the friction of the rope rubbing against my wrist but I ignore the pain.

 

‘’Stop trying.’’ A voice says.

 

I look up, but there was no one around me. Then, I realized the voice was coming from behind me. Was I hallucinating? I frown, ‘’Who’s that?’’

 

‘’Does it matter now? We’re both kidnapped by Hwayoung.’’

 

But all of a sudden, a tapping of the microphone sound was heard. Someone clears her voice, ‘’You must be wondering why you’re here.’’

 

I turned my head, but she wasn’t in sight. She was probably hiding somewhere – speaking to us through this speaker. I shut my eyes close tight. There must be a way out. There must be.

 

‘’There isn’t a way out. Well, there is. See that door? Outside, are my guards. Go on if you want to.’’

‘’Kim Yuna, I told you he was mine. You don’t listen to instructions very well, do you? You must not be very knowledgeable of the things I can do.’’ She simply states. She calls out another name, ‘’Jeon Hyosung?’’

 

She must be the girl whose back was facing mine now. I felt her jerk a little, probably starting to pay attention to the voice.

 

‘’You ended my brother’s life, I think it’s time for me to end yours too. Should have thought twice before cheating on him, right?’’

 

There was no response. But instead, the door slams open, revealing a guy – I knew too well. His face filled with fury, as Vanessa stood next to him. Vanessa storms in, ‘’ Hwayoung! Don’t you ing try to play with us!’’

 

Jungkook runs towards us after spotting us, dragging Vanessa behind him. They reached us, immediately freeing our hands from the rope. Vanessa’s face filled with worry – it was almost as red as a cherry. Finally our hands are free – and so are our legs. We stand up immediately, and I turn to look at ‘Hyosung’. She’s pretty. Must be the Jeon genes. But there was no time to admire her face. We head for the door, but is stopped by Hwayoung. She scoffs, looking at the 4 men who were now on the ground; bleeding out.

 

‘’I didn’t know Jungkook was capable of that.’’

 

She points the gun at us, ‘’One of you doesn’t go,’’ She points her gun at me, tilting her head, ‘’Honestly, right now, I want to send a bullet through your head the most.’’

 

I smile, stepping forward. Someone’s holding me back but I yank my hand away. ‘’Shoot me then.’’

 

‘’Are you crazy?!’’ Vanessa screams.

 

I ignore her, my hand reaching for Hwayoung’s wrist. I put her gun against my head, staring into her eyes.

 

‘’Shoot me.’’



2 updates in one day!! The next chapter will be the final one! I'm going to start writing it now, hopefully, I will be able to post by the end of today. Let's hope that's possible! 

 

Please leave some comments because they are very encouraging! Also, please subscribe if you already haven't so that you will receive updates on this story!