Final

If Only

"What is wrong with you Lay?!"

"Why did you do that?!"

"I knew you was no good for her!"

"You should just stay away from her!"

"How could you cheat on her with her sister?!"

 

Those sentences replays in my mind ever since she left.

I can't believe that happened.

Everything was going fine, but I just had to ruin it.

I have a girlfriend.... or well had one. Her name was Song Yuri.

 

We met in our senior year of high school. I was a nerd and she was a queenka. We were exact opposites, but she wasn't mean like all of the other queenka's. She talked to me whenever we were in class together. Whenever her friends would bully me, she would stick up for me. We then became friends. She was outgoing while I was shy. After being friends for a few months, I finally asked her out on a date. She accepted. We went to a movie. I thought she was going to pick the sappy love stories, but to my surprise she picked a horror movie. I thought that I was going to be the man and shield her from all the scary parts, but it was the exact opposite. When I was taking her home, she kissed me on the cheek and smiled. All I could do was blush. The next day I asked her out, and she said yes.

We were dating for a few weeks when she decided to introduce me to her family. I was very nervous, but she said I didn't need to worry. That day I met her evil sister. Her name was Song Yoona. I sat across from her and next to Yuri. Her parents were nice people, but then it was her sister. Her sister would always smirk evily at me and make seductive looks at me when no one was looking. She would run her feet up and down my leg from under the table, and I felt very uncomfortable. Every time I came over Yuri's house, Yoona would always be on the same room as us. She is a nightmare.

Everything was going greatin my life. I was in EXO, I had the best girlfriend ever, and I made 11 new friends, but good things don't last forever. It was my birthday, and they all set up a surprise party for me. I was happy and everyone started partying. I stayed with Yuri the whole time. We danced, kissed, and drunk together. She told me that she had to go to the bathroom and left. I was drunk and I thought she arrived back when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over and saw her. She kissed me and we began to makeout, but it got ruined when Kai puled her off of me.

"Why did you do that," I shouted at Kai. "I'm not aloud to kiss my girlfriend now?!"

"Since when was Yoona your girlfriend?!" Kai retorted.

"That's not Yoona you idiot! It's-" I stopped once I saw who I was kissing. It turned out to be Yoona!

"You were saying?" Kai continued. He stopped talking once we heard a sob erupt behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Yuri. I was about to hug her when Kai pshed pass me and hugged her.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend, Jongin." I said sternly.

"Oh so now she's your girlfriend? I thought her girlfriend was Yoona. Afterall, you were just making out with her." I shot back.

I was about to punch him when Kris and Tao held me back.

"Come on Yuri. I'm going to take you home. Suho, D.O, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol come on! We're leaving!" Kai ordered and walked away with Yuri and EXO-K.

I could only watch helplessly. Everyone else started to leave, but EXO-M stayed to scold and yell at me.

"What is wrong with you Lay?!"

Luhan.

"Why did you do that?!"

Xiumin.

"I knew you was no good for her!"

Chen.

"You should just stay away from her!"

Tao.

"How could you cheat on her with her sister?!"

Kris.

I could only look down in shame. Yuri isn't the forgive and forget type of person.

"Don't worry Yixing, you still have me!" Yoona remebered.

"Get the hell out of here Yoona!" I shouted at her.

She then ran out of the house quick.

It's all my fault.

If only I wasn't stupid.

If only I paid attention to who it was.

If only I wasn't drunk.

If only I didn't cheat on her with her evil sister