Chapter 2

LUV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:30 AM 

Kai rubbed his eyes. He looked around his surroundings. Oh, right I'm in Acube. Kai smiled. 

 

He looked over the girl hugging him. Kai smirked. 

 

He tugged a lock of Bomi's hair behind her ear. Last night was perfect. Kai hoped she wasn't already taken. 

 

He slowly got out of Bomi's embrace, careful not to wake her up. Then he got a pen from the table and wrote his number on a piece of paper. 

 

There. Kai was done writing. He placed the paper next to her water bottle then slowly walked to the door.

 

He was able to get out of the building in less then 5 minutes. The sunlight shined down on him. Kai was still a little weak from his fever so he walked.

 

 

. I forgot my mask.

 

 

Before Kai had anytime to go back to Bomi, a car pulled up next to him. The driver opened the passenger's window. 

 

 

"Get in, loser hyung!" A tall, evil faced maknae shouted.

 

 

Kai rolled his eyes. He climbed into the black Maserati.

 

 

"So the maknae finally got his license?" Kai smirked. 

 

 

"Duh. Loser hyung."

 

5 minutes later...

 

Sehun continued driving to SM. He looked at Kai through the mirror. 

 

 

"Where did you go? We were all ing worried!"

 

 

Kai looked at Sehun. "I passed out in a convenienc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter