Chapter 1

LUV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my mouth to let him in. A moan escaped my throat. His tongue was invading my mind. My hands on his neck and his hands on my waist. Suddenly, he left my lips, and proceeded to my neck, tracing his plump lips all over it. I tugged his sweaty locks, begging for him to me and make his mark. "Kai ahh" I moaned loudly when he finally my sweet spot. I could feel swelling near my thighs.... 

 

One Hour ago...

"Jongdae will you come over? I miss you, oppa." Bomi asked Jongdae on her cell. Work was getting busy for Chen and didn't have the time to meet Bomi anymore but today was Sunday and she thought he could take the day off.

 

"Bomi, I'm sorry, I can't. We need to practice for our upcoming concerts." Chen replied hurriedly. He didn't even have the time to speak with Bomi for a few seconds.

 

Bomi faked a smile. She held the cellphone tightly.

 

"That's ok oppa, please take care of yourself. I love you". 

 

"I love you too, Yoon Bomi." 

 

 

call ended beep beep

 

 

Bomi tossed her cellphone onto her bed. She burried her face between her knees. And hugged herself.

 

She silently cried.

 

"What happened to us Kim Jongdae?" Bomi whispered to herself.

_______________

One, two, three, one, two, three....

 

Bomi was practicing alone in the dance studio. She was practicing for their comeback next week. Their song was called LUV.

 

Gieokhanayo uri hamkke haetdeon sigan L.O.V.E (LUV)

Seolleinayo han ttaen modeun geosieotdeon L.O.V.E (LUV)

Ijeneun gakkeum saenggangnaneun geuttae L.O.V.E (LUV)

Siganeul doedollil suneun eomnayo

Mideul suga eobseo hancham jinabeorin uri yaegi

 

After 30 minutes of dancing and forgetting about Chen. Bomi decided to take a break. She walked over to her bag. "Why did I leave my water bottle??" Bomi grumbled. She decided to go to a nearby convenience store. Bomi wanted and needed water now and she was going to get it.

 

Bomi ran down the stairs. She opened the door and let herself out. Bomi shivered from the cold air. She jogged up to the convenience store.

 

She stepped in the shop and bowed politely to the cashier and security guard. Bomi eased herself to the cold drinks aisle. Taking 2 ice cold water bottles. She walked to the cashier. Bomi stopped halfway when she saw something delightful. She tugged on the heavy bottle of wine.

 

 

Jongdae, I need this. Bomi thought. 

 

 

She put all her drinks on the counter. 

 

The door opened and Bomi saw a half drenched man with a mask coming to the counter. 

 

If this man's a robber, I'm gonna have to put my taekwondo into good use. Bomi thought.

 

Instead the man did the opposite. He fainted and landed heavily on Bomi. 

 

 

Boom, they all went down to the floor. 

 

"Why does it have to be me?" Bomi whimpered in pain. The man was still on top of her. 

 

The security guard lifted the man off Bomi. But before she was able to stand up properly the lady cashier screamed. 

 

"Isn't he EXO's Kai????!!!" 

 

Bomi looked at the man, his mask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter