Chapter 4

LUV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi sighed heavily during the discussion between the SM rep and her Acube manager. Kai was watching Bomi silently.

 

 

"Okay. Our conclusion is that we'll tell the truth about what happened." The SM rep said.

 

 

They all stood up and shook hands. Kai grasped Bomi's small hand tightly before finally letting go. She looked at him and shook her head, I'm sorry. Kai just nodded and smiled, he mouthed to her Find Chen hyung. She nodded back. Kai gave her a thumbs up and walked out of the room.

 

 

Bomi knew what she wants and what she needs. And he was what she needed. 

 

 

Bomi dialed Chen's number. 

 

 

 

"Oppa we need to talk." 

 

___________

 

 

Chen waited silently at the playground it was almost December and the weather was getting colder and colder. He rubbed his hands against eachother. He waited for Bomi.

 

 

Tskk, I bet she was really two timing on me. I should have listened to the hyungs. 

 

 

Chen didn't notice a single tear drop to his gloved hands. He rubbed his eyes. Aish. What a pabo, I am.

 

 

Chen closed his eyes and leaned on the little red slide. Thinking about Bomi.

 

-----

 

 

Bomi was walking towards a familiar figure leaning against a little red slide. She waved her hands over his handsome face. 

 

 

At once, as if it was magic, Jongdae opened his eyes. Bomi noticed they were a little bit red and his cheekbones were soaked with water. 

 

 

She grasped Jongdae face and carefully dragged her thumb over the wet spots. She frowned.

 

 

Bomi frowned even more when Chen pushed away from her embrace.

 

 

"Yoon Bomi sshi, you can tell me it, I already know." Chen looked down from Bomi's gaze.

 

 

Bomi widened her eyes, Yoon Bomi sshi? He must be really mad. Bomi was starting to regret everything that happened with Kai. 

 

 

"Oppa, I love you. Did you know that?" Bomi asked Chen.

 

 

 

Chen stopped for a second then he nodded his head slowly.

 

 

 

"Oppa, I kissed Kai."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter