Chapter 2

[ Together Forever ]

Chapter 2 


3 years later-

 


Kim:thank you mom once again 

Mom:no problem kim you know I love to take care of kippie

Kim:does dad know about this?

Mom:no I will surprise him later with the help of kippie

Kim:okay well thanks 

Mom:yeah....yeah hey you better hurry up or pie will get mad if your not ready with her surprise

Kim:okay...okay bye my little boy.she said waving her hand at her angle

Kippie:bye daddy. He said waving back

After that kim went running to her car she was excited pie and her were celebrating their fourth year anniversary from their marriage.

Okay I have the roses for my love [check] then the last thing is to try my best in our date she thought then she drove away to her house where she will set everything up before pie got home from shopping with pei.

I have about 2 hours left she thought then she ran outside to the backyard it wasn't too big nor too small it was just perfect.then she got  the table put a white blanket over it with two plates,forks,spoons,knifes,candles and one rose next to pies plate.after that she went to the attic to get some white light to hang up in the trees and lay on the grass then she plugged it in and It looked perfect as she wanted it to look like now all she needed was her guitar of course so she went to the room and got it placed it next to the table and it was set.now all that was left is a shower+a tux for it to equal a handsome women which is pies wife. 


2 hours later-

Kim was sitting in the couch watching tv in her tux waiting for her wife she was starving she wanted to eat all ready but she couldn't then she heard pies car so she quickly ran to the backyard to light up the candles then she grabbed the bouquet of roses then ran to the door and waited for pie.

Pie went in the door and she saw kim with a bouquet of roses in her hand.then kim stretched her hand and waited for pie to take it.after pie took her hand kim lead pie to the backyard which was dark for pie but then kim turn on the lights.then pie starting to look around with pone but her hand was covering it she was surprised.then kim pulled out the chair for her and handed her the bouquet then kim took her seat.

Kim:you like it?

Pie:yeah I do but what are we celebrating?

Kim:WHAT?

 

 

I'm sorry I know a very short update and I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with school and plus my internet went down I'm sorry.

But thank you for being patient with me and subscribing to the my stories but MOST of all supporting my work and liking it we'll now I'm going to try and update the rest of my stories.

Thank you for reading.