Chapter 1

[ Together Forever ]


Chapter 1-


Doctor:congratulations you have a Handsome boy Mr. & Mrs. Jittaleela 


Tina pov-

Wow I'm a father I'm father my Handsome boy she thought and swung her fist in the air like she won a prize which she did.she won a prize that symbolize her love for pie her wife,her love,her everything.

Then I turned my head and I saw my wife looking weak but happy she was teary eyed but I think it's from happiness then the doctor came to me he gave me my baby my handsome boy.Handsome from me and cute from his mother then I scanned his face he has my eyes and mouth everything else from pie then I went to my wife.

Kim:say hi to mommy then she grabbed the baby hand and waved to pie

Pie:hi handsome then she waved back 

Then kim gave pie the handsome baby for her to carry

Pie pov-

I'm a mother and the baby I had was from my wife I love her so much the I saw her having a little dance party for her self I think she was happy but most excited to have the baby in here arms I know she will be a good father like she is a good wife I remember the day I told her I was pregnant

Flashback-

Kim and pie just came from eating in a restaurant kim like always went straight to the room to change but in the other hand pie wasn't feeling we'll she didn't tell kim because she didn't want to worry her "maybe I ate too much" she thought after kim went to the room and closed the door.Pie immediately ran to the bathroom and started to throw up after 5 min kim came back and didn't see pie "pie" she yelled but then she heard something coming from the bathroom so she ran as fast as she could and saw pie.

Kim:pie are you alright? She said all worry and sad she hates seeing her wife like this 

Pie:yeah I'm fine maybe it was the food

Kim:okay 

Then she helped pie to stand up and they went to to the room to lay down kim didn't even let pie stand up for water or something else so she always went up and got it for her she loves her wife so much she doesn't want her to get sick in anyway so she was like that the rest of the day and pie didn't complain at all she loves when kim does that cause she know that Kim loves her a lot in many ways kim has showed it.


2 days later-

Again pie was sitting in the living room alone cause kim went to work she didn't feel good at all so the ran to the bathroom and again threw up.when kim came she didn't say anything cause she didn't want to worry .


3 more days-

5 days past she has been like that running to the bathroom and not telling kim anything.

Pie pov- 

I've been like this for a while I don't know what I have but every time I eat I throw up so when kim comes home I tell her that I ate already then she will get sad cause I won't eat with her but I don't want her to know.i don't want her to get worry.but I'm getting tired of doing this but right now I'm by myself at home and she's at work but why am I like this.


Then she started to think about what has happened during these days then she remembered 


I'm.......late........I'm late then she remembered what her mother told her about the symptoms she had when she got pregnant of pie.then pie immediately went to her computer and started to do some research the symptoms that she had were on the list.then she got up got her car keys and rushed to the door to her car and to the store rushed to pregnancy test box bought it and got out and went to the house as fast as she could she didn't even car if she got a speeding ticket.then when she got home she want straight to the bathroom and took the test.

1 sec

 


2 sec

 

30 sec

 

1 min 

 

1:15min

 

2 min

 


2:30min


Then she saw the results coming then she yelled 


   [  !!!I'M PREGNANT!!!  ]


I'm pregnant she kept repeating in her head I have to tell kim but in a special way so then she got an idea she had 4 hours to make it happen. so she quickly got to work but still she had to be careful.


4 P.M-


Kim went in she took her shoes off and started to walk but then she saw baby footprints stickers on the floor and a signs saying follow the footprints then she did what the sign told her to do so she started to follow then and it lead to the dinning room and she saw dinner ready with candles but something was on the table something that she only saw in the store and her mothers memories box a pair of little shoes little babies shoes.then suddenly pie went and hugged from the back and started to speak.

Pie:we are going to need those in a couple of months handsome.

Then kim turned to her still confused then pie got a small bow from the chair and gave it to her

Pie:open it

Kim did as told and saw something she knew what is was but she was shocked and looked at pie she couldn't say anything.

Pie:I'm pregnant she yelled in happiness

Kim just stood there with no reaction just staring at her still processing what pie told her.

 

 

1......2......3.....4......5....6....7.....8...

 

 

 

Then kim immediately hugged pie 


Kim:thank you baby thank you I love you so....so...soooo much thank you god my wish came true thank you 

Then pie started to giggle

Pie:love you too baby 

Kim:I'm going to be a father....I'm going to a father she yelled with her fist in the air.


Then pie told her to come and eat with her then she told kim about these days eve though she got mad but still happy and excited for what pie told her the best news she heard in her life.


End of flashback

 

Kim,pie and the baby were sleeping.Pie she was tired cause she had the baby.Kim she got tired of being excited and dancing around like a clown.the Baby he was just sleeping cause he wanted to why not?


Then the door opened and a person entered and just stared at the three sleeping being lazy that person was the most evil but caring person the work may ever know and the ocean cause he is a squid after all then he shook Kim's body.


Pei:wake up he whispered in her ear then kim immediately stood up

Kim:I'm up she said and stood up she thought it was pie needing something then her eyes focused and it was pei there best friend 

Pei:your funny kim you probably thought it was pie

Kim:yes I did so what are you doing here?

Pei:I came to see my friend and her wife and their child  

Kim:oh right she said 

Pei:so where the baby?and how's pie?

Kim:oh she's good now you can see she's sleeping she's tired and the baby is over there pointing at a small box where the baby was sleeping.

Then pei immediately went to the baby and scanned his face.

Pei:aw it's little Kimmy eyes and mouths like yours and eve thing else like pie so handsome and cute.so what his name?

Kim:I don't know yet 

Pei:what really?

Kim:yes 

Then both of them say on the couch to think.


5 min later-

Pei:how about Chris?

Kim immediately said NO 

Then they started to think again 
 

Another 5 min later


Kim:how about kippie?

Pei:why kippie?

Kim:it means Bright, positive,masculine,A good leader and strong.which one day we will need for the company the person who will heir it.

Pei:yeah your right so kippie it is 

Kim:yeah 

Pei:we'll I'll be going it late and I'm sleepy.

then he stood up to say goodbye to little kippie 

Pei:goodbye little kippie see you another day you so cute like mama and handsome but your daddy is ugly so ugly

Kim:I heard that!!

Pei:we got in trouble by papa little buddy! 


we'll that's the truth he said walking to the door waving goodbye


Then kim went to see her little kippie then she saw her wife and woke her up so see how she was doing

Kim:hey honey

Pie:hi baby 

Kim:how you feeling?

Pie:I'm feeling better where's the baby?

Kim:he's over there 

Pie:has he cried yet?

Kim:nope he's sleeping like his mommy

Pie:oh have you thought of a name?

Kim:yeah kippie

Pie:kippe?

Kim:you like it?

Pie:yeah I do plus the meaning of that name is good

Kim:that why I chose it Honey 

Pie:I know 

Kim:pie?

Pie:yes baby?

Kim:I LOVE YOU SO MUCH then she hugged her carefully and started to cry

Pie:why you crying honey?

Kim:because I can't believe this happen we got married and now we have a handsome boy thank you for making my wish come true I really do love you baby always and forever I promise to love you and the baby and protect you my family from any danger in the world.

Pie:oh baby I know you will and I LOVE YOU TOO 

 

 

 

We'll there you go the first chapter if the story I will try to update soon.
I will started the next chapter right away just give me time to do so but most important thank you to all of you guys who support me I had this in mind for a long time but I was afraid that no one wanted it but I was wrong good thing I had the courage to do so but hope you enjoyed the chapter.

 

[ !!THANK YOU!! ]