Shock

Hope

"What's going on?!" You were shocked by the sound of gunfire as many others started to panic and shrieks started to fill the library. This was probably the first time ever you heard a real gunshot, but instead of the expected fear, you felt something different - familiarity. That's odd... But this wasn't the time for you to ponder about this slowly as the library erupted into a state of chaos. 

"Copy that leader." 
You heard a deep husky voice say. Then all of a sudden, the cute and handsome looking boy (that you've been noticing) beside you fiercely grabbed your forearm and pulled you towards him. "Come on let's go." Minho commanded. 
"Huh, w-what?" You managed to stutter. You were utterly confused and anxious at the sudden swirl of situations. "What exactly is going on here?" You asked as you stared at the man that just dragged you towards the book shelves.

No doubt, it was a dangerous situation, however you still managed to notice that he was wearing a plain white tee that fit tightly around his body which revealed his well-tonned muscles, complemented with a pair of torned-out jeans and a pair of nerd glasses. Just like yours. You guessed that he is probably also a student very much like yourself. Little did you know just how wrong you were. 

Despite the chaos and confusion, both of you managed to make it to the book shelves that were somehow arranged like a maze just in time before the men dressed in black managed to get past the other's defences. 

"Come on! We gotta hurry. " Minho repeated to you again. This time you snapped out of your daze and realised that this man you just met was bringing you to the opposite direction from where the rest of the people were going, away from the exit. 

"Wait! Who are you? Where are we going?" You demanded. 

Was he the enemy? Why doesn't he look at all frightened? Where was he taking me?

"Just follow me! No time for questions now." Minho snapped and continued to drag you along the shelves while ensuring that no enemy were following you.
 
"NO! I'm not going anywhere with you! Let me go!" You shouted at him trying to pry away from his strong grip on you. If you were going to be kidnapped, you were definitely not going down without a fight.

"SHH! Be quiet! You'll give away our posi-" Minho got cut off by an ear-piercing scream.

*SHRIEKK*

A woman in her mid thirties suddenly ran out of the book shelves towards you two, screaming for her life as if someone was chasing after her, when suddenly...

*BANG*

You heard a loud gunshot that sent your ears ringing and as if time slowed down, you saw a bullet went through her temple. Your eyes widened, your jaws dropped and you've forgotten how to breathe as blood spurted out towards you. Any ability to comprehend what was going on was all lost. You stood there, stunned as the woman slowly collapsed. There was nothing you could do except to stare at what just happened.

At the same time while you fell into another state of shock, Minho jumped into action. He leaped in front of you, acting as your shield, protecting you and shoved you behind him. Withing a split second, he grabbed his gun from behind his back that was hooked onto his belt and aimed it directly at the killer. Once he had a clear shot, he opened fire without any hesitations. Making you witness not one, but two killings within a short timeframe of a few seconds. It was merely a few seconds but those few seconds were enough to give you a trauma that would have lasted forever. That is, if you were a normal teenage girl, but you were not. You just didn't know it yet.


After ensuring that the killer was dead, Minho turned back to face you with a deeply concerned expression and worry vivid in his beautiful brown eyes.
"Hey, are you alright? Hey!" Minho grabbed both your shoulders and shook you in an attempt to get you back to your senses. "HEY!" He shook you again, this time violently enough to snap you out of your inital shock. Unfortunately, your shocked turned into a full scale panic.

"Y-YOU!! H-He just ... S-she..!" You stammered as you struggled to get the words out.
He killed someone! He killed someone! 

Minho sighed as he knew what you were thinking, the look of fear was obvious in your dark brown eyes, that you were afraid of him, the one that just saved your life. "Come on! This is a very dangerous place we've got to move now!" Minho ordered but continue to hold on to one of your shoulder as he pushed you along with him.
You felt too many emotions, way too much for you to be able to regain control of yourself, so in spite of your fears you felt towards that man, decided to entrust your life to him. Well, he did save your life didn't he? 


Minho brought you to the photocopy room in the library because there was a secret passageway out of the library from there. He started moving around the photocopy machines until he found one old machine at the back that couldn't seem to budge no matter how hard he tried. "This is the one. " he muttered under his breath more to himself than to you. He found a button at the bottom of the machine and pressed it. The machine then miraclously sprung to life and started to change it's shape, revealing a weird looking door to a small passageway that was all dusty and old. You looked doubtful at this revealation.
"Let's go, don't worry." Minho said as he led you into the small passage way that was able to fit only one person at a time. "I'll protect you. I promise."

Seeing that you were still not planning to enter the tunnel, he added two words that somehow found their way to your heart.
"Trust me." he said when he saw that look of doubt and anxiety on your face. So, you believed him, and followed him through the tunnel. 
It was a long crawl through the darkness. Never knowing when it will end. You crawled like that was the only thing you knew. You crawled like it was forever. 

It might be because of the dust, the adrenaline wearing off, or it might be the extreme shock that you've experienced today. Whatever it is. It made you lose consciousness. You don't know whether you made it out of the tunnel, you couldn't seem to remember. But all you remember was darkness. 

From the darkness, you heard a voice calling out to you. 
"Somang! Somang! You have to remember... Hope..."

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! (:

thats it for chapter 2! How is it? I'm sorry for any language mistakes and there's a little blood here but overall I hope it's not too bad! 

Please do tell me how you feel in the comments below!