LOCKER

Stop Playing With My Heart

 

 

Nichkhun neared the entrance of their school. He thought that he looked absolutely ravishing today. He remembered that it was the first day of their operation PLAYback. He was reluctant about this but his gang was into this so he figured that a try wouldn’t hurt. He saw Junsu at the entrance and ran up to him.

“Junsu.”

“Oh, hey! Khun! You ready for the first day? You seem to have put an effort. Okay. Here’s the deal. Junho has her schedule now. We’ll meet him for lunch. And then let’s transfer you to her class. In the meantime, you go to her locker. A14. It’s by the Gym. The number code is 126. Put this card and this rose in there before it bells. ”

“You did a lot of stalking didn’t you?”

“Go!”

Nichkhun obeyed. On the way, he read the card and it says:

                “I never thought you were that beautiful.

Your eyes are so radiant, your face so sweet.

Your hair easily falls into place as easy as how I fell for you.”

                It was scribbled in an old paper inside the card with Chansung’s handwriting.

                “This is cheesy. I better put this right now before someone sees me.”

Nichkhun headed for Victoria’s locker. He entered the number code that Junsu gave him and hastily put the rose and card inside. He didn’t care what was inside and hastily shut the door of the locker before anyone sees him and headed for his first period class early.

Victoria entered the vicinity of Shinhwa High. She walked past the bushes, the parking lot and the admin building. She was almost late. She could have gotten an admission slip from the office if that happened. She was walking along the hallway to Lab 1 for Chemistry when she realized that she doesn’t have her book. It was in her locker. She would not care getting if it weren’t for the policy: “NO BOOK, NO ENTRY” so she rushed to her locker, half running.

 The bell rang for the second time. She ran to her locker it was now 5 meters away from her. She took hold of the handle and entered the number code. She was surprised when she found a rose inside her locker. She was shell-shocked with what she saw. Her eyes widened as she nervously reached for the card. She read the card. She felt nervous about this. It was weird getting a card INSIDE YOUR LOCKER. When she finished reading the dedication, she spaced out. She never expected someone putting something into her locker. In fact, she never expected that someone would do this to her.

“What the?!”

At the corner of her eye, she saw the time on her wrist watch.

“There’s no time for this. I’ll come back later.”

She extracted her book from her locker, lacked it back and ran towards Lab 1.