Final

More Than Words

Later that night, someone called her. She looked at her phone and thought 'Mark oppa?' She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock telling it's 12 am before taking the phone call. 

"Hello?"

"Youngji-ah, good morning!" he laughed.

"Oh? Morning? Jackson? Yah! What are you doing with Mark oppa's phone? And are you dru-" Youngji widen her eyes and sat on her bed.

"Woah, you're asking about Mark's phone and not about my condition? You're so bad Youngji-ah."

'Yah! Jackson Wang, stop drinking, you're drunk.' Mark's voice was heard. 'Give me the phone and stop drinking!'

"Hello Young?" Mark succeed taking the phone away from the drunken Jackson.

"Hello? Mark Oppa? What happened to Jackson? And is he drunk?" Youngji asked, worriedly.

"Long story Young-ah. I was about to tell you earlier but Jackson told me not to and now, he call you by himself. Erm, can you come to the restaurant near our school? Jackson won't listen to me and keep drinking. Maybe he'll stop drinking if you ask hi-" 

'NO MARK DONT TELL HER TO-' and the phone was hung. 'Jackson Wang, you're dead.' Youngji thought and she secretly snuck out from her house leaving a note telling her older brother about it on the refrigerator. She found the restaurant after wandering around for a couple minutes. She went inside and saw the two guys with Jackson still drinking and Mark just watching him. "Oh, Young is here!" Mark stood up and wave at Youngji. Youngji walked to the table and sighed seeing Jackson. "I'll wait you guys in the car kay?" Mark said and Youngji nodded. 

She sat beside the drinking Jackson and just stared at his face. Jackson looked up and smiled widely. "Hoho, I must be really drunk seeing you turning into Youngji." He laughed and take another shot. Youngji stopped him from taking the glass and he looked up at her. "Stop drinking Jackson, stop." She put the glass down and looked up at Jackson once again. Jackson blinked. "You promised me that you won't drink until you drunk." She sighed and he smiled. "So it is my one and only Youngji huh? Not Markie hyung?" He giggled and took her hand. "Yah, why did you came? It's very dangerous you know?" Jackson asked while holding her hand. "How can I not come after knowing that you're drunk?" Youngji sighed and she went quiet, so do Jackson.  

Both of them went quiet for a moment until Jackson start to speak up. "I'm sorry." He looked down while holding on Youngji's hand. She looked at him. "I'm sorry Youngji-ah, for everything." He looked up and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry for being the worst type of boyfriend. I'm sorry for not being care enough towards you, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I only thought of myself being a cool type of boyfrined but instead I hurt you for that. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jackson told Youngji and fainted on the table, sleeping. Youngji looked at Jackson and smiled.

In the morning, 'Ding Dong', Youngji's doorbell was heard. Youngji opened the door and smiled widely. 'Oh? She's not angry with me?' Jackson blinked. "Youngjae oppa! I'm going to school!" Youngji linked arm with Jackson and went out from her house. On their way to school, Jackson kept quiet. "Oh oh? WHy are you soooo quiet today huh?" Youngji asked. Jackson blinked as Youngji looked at him. He clear his throats and finally spoke up. "Well, Mark told me you came to fetch me at the restaurant and I'm drunk and erm..yeah..I promised you and yeah." Jackson nodded. Youngji tilt her head and smiled evilly. "Oh well, you said something not that cool yesterday and jyeah, I forgave you for what you had told me yesterday." Youngji chuckled and walked infront of Jackson. "What?" He blinked and catch up with er. "What did I say? Something not cool? Wait.." Jackson widened his eyes, "DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT ME BEING A COOL TYPE OF BOYFRIEND?!" Youngji stopped walking and laughed hardly. "YAH YAH, Stop stop stop stop stop stop." Jackson kept on poking Youngji's waist as she laughed even more. "Kay, i'll stop." Youngji stopped laughing and linked arms with Jackson again.

As they walked, Youngji thought of something and stopped walking. Youngji stopped Jackson from walking and turned to him. "Anyway, I've been waiting for you to ask this." She gulped. Jackson looked at her. "Well, erm..Why do you call everyone by nickna-" Before Youngji can ask him, Jackson chuckled. "Kay, for your information I heard everything what you said in the garden as I went to find you. Your words, aigoo..it hurts me you know?" Jackson smiled and pinched Youngji's cheek lightly. "The reason why I never tell you I love you is because for me, I love you, this three words are not that meaningful. My actions are more important so 1 questions solved. Second, the reason why i never call you with a unique nickname is because, I just love your name that I dont want to call you by nickname." Jackson smiled to her. Youngji blinked. "What? Am I too cheesy?" Jackson chuckled. Youngji smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Gosh, I love you Jackson Wang."

"Heo Youngji, I will forever be captivated by you and for once, I love you too."


OH YAY! Short Short Short FIC. Hoho I LOVE YA GUYS. I've been wanting to write JACKJI's fanfic. So, DO YOU LIKE IT GUYS? HHOHOHOHOHOHO. Should I write another story featuring them? Hoho COMMENT XD KAY..

ONCE AGAIN,

I LOVE YOU GUYS! just like how jackji love towards each other