Youngji

More Than Words

Ring Ring Ring~
The bell rang telling them recess time has come. Youngji get excited every recess because she gets the chance to meet her one and only Jackson. She walked to the canteen and spotted Jackson with other members of GOT7. Jackson saw her and waved hand to her. As she was about to walk to their direction, someone slung their arm over her shoulder that made her startled a bit. "Yah Yah Yah, Jiji-ah, can't you give some attention to me too? Seems like you're abandoning me now." Mino, her best friend said. Youngji turned to Mino and chuckled. "Yah Song Mino, I'm not abandoning you okay?" She messed his hair and thought of something after looking at Jackson, who is talking with his friend. She sighed and turned to Mino. "Mino Mino Song Mino! Let's spend time today!." Youngji smiled widely and pulled Mino away from canteen. 

Both of Mino and Youngji sat down at the bench in the garden. Youngji closed her eyes with a grape juice on her hand. "Eh? What are you doing? Are you meditating yourself?" Mino laughed, getting a hit on the head from Youngji. "Shut up, I need to relax my mind. I have many thoughts in my mind right now." She took a sip on her grape juice and closed her eyes again. "Oho? Seems like someone is in a deep thought. Youngji, you've grown up now." Mino patted her shoulder and once again, he received a hit from Youngji . "Arraseo Arraseo, now why dont tell me about it?" Mino laughed. "Well.." Youngji turned to Mino.

"Do you think Jackson is serious about my relationship with him?" Mino froze and blinked at Youngji. "Yah, Heo Youngji, are you sick?" Mino asked and put a palm on Youngji's forehead. "Aish, I'm not. I'm just wondering if he is serious about it." Youngji shrugged. "Aigoo jiji, of course he's serious and what makes you think of that?" He turned to the stressed out Youngji.

"Well, look at him, he looks like he doesnt care about me. He calls everyone by nickname while me? He just simply call me, Youngji. Beside that, me and him dated like since a year ago and he never say that he loves me. Even when he confess to me, he just told me that he's captivated by me and that's all. And the way he treat me is like, I'm only his best friend and not more than that. It hurts me very much thinking of it." Youngji sighed even more and closed her eyes. "Jiji-ah, you think too much, don't be okay? I know he loves you for sure." Mino nodded and patted her head.

After school's bell rang. Youngji didn't spend any time with Jackson on recess time and now, since they're neighbours, she need to walk home with Jackson. Thinking of it made Youngji sighed even more. 'I wonder if he even want to walk home with me.' On their way home, both of them were very quiet. With Jackson scrolling his phone and Youngji walking silently infront of Jackson. It's their first time not talking to each other and something just feel strange. As they arrived infront of their house, Jackson turned to her. "Bye." Jackson smiled to her. Youngji replied with a forced smile and went inside her house. As she entered her bedroom, she put her palm on her chest and said: "It..hurts."