Jackson

More Than Words

'Finally, recess time is here.' Jackson thought. He walked to the canteen with other GOT7 members and sat at their seat. Once he sat, he began to look around. "Yah Yah, Jackson Wang, you only separated with her for like 2 hours and you miss her already?" JB said. "Hyung, I suggest you to tell teacher that you want to change class." BamBam nodded. Jackson just ignore them and kept on looking around. "Oh! She's here. Guys, act like you didnt see her." Jackson hit BamBam's heaqd and laugh. "Ouch! Yah! Hyung!" BamBam shouted. And of course, Jackson would act like he just saw Youngji and waved hand to her. "I think they need a special seat just for them." Youngjae shook his head and everyone laughed. "She's co-" Jackson blinked when he saw Youngji with Mino. He sighed and eat his food. "Yah Hyung, are you just going to leave them like that?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah dude, you should go and pull her." Jr spoke up. And the members go like 'Yeah Yeah, you should.' 

"Psh guys, you know what type of guy I am right?" Jackson wriggle eyebrows to them and when he looked at Youngji's direction, they're gone. Jackson froze and ruffled his hair. "Ha, that's what you get for wanting to be the cool boyfriend." Mark said that made Jackson sighed even more. He stared at his food for a while and stood up. "That's it. I'm going to find her." Jackson said and went to find Youngji. He went all around the school and finally he saw them. He smiled and walked towards them. The bench was facing the other side so they can't see Jackson going to their direction. As he was getting closer, he heard..

"Well, look at him, he looks like he doesnt care of me. He calls everyone by nickname while me? He just simply call me, Youngji. Beside that, me and him dated like since a year ago and he never say that he loves me. Even when he confess to me, he just told me that he's captivated by me and that's all. And the way he treat me is like, I'm only his best friend and not more than that. It hurts me very much thinking of it."

He stopped. He decided to walk away and stayed in his class. On their way home, he noticed Youngji walked slightly faster and ahead than him. He took out his phone and opened their old conversation. 'Ahh, I miss the old moment.' He smiled. From time to time, he would look at Youngji from the back and smile. Thinking that he had hurt her he feels guilty and somethign just hit him very hard inside. Once they arrived home, He looked up to her and said: "Bye." with a forced smile on his face. He went inside his bedroom and thought: "I'm sorry."