3/3

Teacher's Tale

"Tao, I need to talk to you."

"How urgent is it? Because I really need to finish this paper." Tao responds, not even looking up from where he's hunched over his laptop, frantically typing away.

"Really urgent. As in; identity crisis about to start hyperventilate urgent."

"Is this about that boy you thought was a girl?" Tao finally turns away from the computer.

Groaning, Sehun covers his face with his hands, and flops himself face first onto Tao's mattress. After landing, he thrashes about for good measure.

"I'll take that as a yes. Tell me what happened." Tao moves over to the bed too before rubbing a hand consolingly up and down Sehun's bony spine.

"Well, I met him at that stupid ing party you dragged me to," here he shoots daggers at Tao with his eyes. Tao's only response is to shrug innocently. "Anyway, I met him there, and he was dressed as a fairy princess and I don't know, I thought he was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. And then we started talking and we had so much in common and it was so comfortable.  I couldn't help but to think I really liked him, though I thought he was a she, and when he asked for my number, I was so excited that he seemed to feel the same way.

"And then he called me the other day and asked to go for coffee, and I was ecstatic. But then I got there, and then he got there and I found out that she was actually a he. I freaked out and ran off and hoped never to see him again thinking that all of this embarrassment would end up behind me. 

"But today, I was running late to class and I was literally running and I crashed right into him. I felt bad so I helped him up and we ended up accidentally hugging and it just felt so nice but at the same time I was panicking. It turns out he hurt his ankle when I careened into him, so I helped him back to his apartment and then I stayed and hung out with him for a bit. It was just like at the party and I was so comfortable. We were laughing and having fun and then he said something about us being skittle eating soul mates. I couldn't stop staring at him, and he noticed and the conversation dropped off. His face started getting closer and closer like we were going to kiss, and I just panicked! I wanted it, but Tao, I'm not gay! I've never been attracted to a male before! I've always been all about the s. I AM FREAKING OUT, MAN! FREAKING OUT!"

"Okay," Tao says soothingly as he brushes Sehun's hair out of his face. "First off, you need to calm down. You've gotten yourself all worked up and you can't see anything clearly right now. 

"Tonight, you are simply going to go to bed and not think about it to the best of your abilities, and tomorrow you are going to wake up with a fresh perspective.  You'll stop talking to Luhan for a couple of days while you sort your thoughts out, but whatever you decide, you will meet him face to face and tell him yourself. Don't be a douche and just avoid him eternally. I will not stand for that , and you know it."

Sehun nods his head in agreement with Tao. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" He pleads, looking up at Tao with his sad eyes.

Tao just sighs and says it's okay. He really needs to write this paper, but the mental well-being of his roommate and best friend take precedence. The two roommates snuggle themselves under the covers and cuddle up together. Tao hums him a song and runs his fingers through the silver hair until he is at last fast asleep.

"Oh Sehun, can't you see how badly you've got it for this boy?"

 

                                                                   

 

Sehun manages to effectively avoid Luhan like the plague for three solid days.

He has spent the entire time mulling over his thoughts and trying to come to a decision.  He admits that he likes Luhan, quite a bit actually, but is he willing to throw away his entire identity for him? Besides, isn't it likely that he only has a crush on him because when he first saw him, he thought he was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen? And he still looks like a rather pretty girl, even when he's dressed as a boy.

Walking to lunch, Sehun was still far from a decision when Luhan accosted him, grabbing his wrist and dragging him to a secluded area.

"Oh Sehun, what is the meaning of you avoiding me!" He practically yells. Sehun had never seen him so angry, and quite frankly, he's a bit scared.

"You ran out and never bothered to call or text me, or answer any of my own calls or texts! How much of a giant can you be?"

"Luhan, I-I'm sorry, I just - "

"You just what, Sehun!? Thought that it was okay to treat me like that? Like I would be fine with you just turning tail and running for the hills?" Luhan is fuming and Sehun cowers farther into the corner that he's been pushed into.

"Please calm down Luhan." Sehun's voice is small.

"You owe me an explanation." Luhan steps closer to Sehun. And, even though Sehun is the taller and broader of the two, he can't help but to feel he is an insignificant bug beneath the glare Luhan is leveling at him right now.

"You're right, I do."

It seems as if Luhan did not expect Sehun to agree with him so easily.  He visibly deflates and his angry expression softens considerably, giving Sehun the confidence to continue.

"When I first met you, I really liked you. I really wanted to date you, but then I found out you're a boy, and I'm not gay, Luhan. I've never once thought about dating another boy.

"I was really embarrassed, mortified, quite frankly, and I never wanted to see you again. But I couldn't stop thinking about you; your laugh, your smile. And then I knocked you over and I spent some more time with you, and you said we were skittle eating soul mates and I don't know...

"And then it felt like you were going to kiss me, and I kind of wanted it, and I kind of didn't. I panicked and ran away and I've spent the last three days trying to decide what I want to do about it.

"A part of me thinks I only like you because you're such a pretty girl, but a part of me thinks that I actually like you because you're you. I don't know what to do, and I -"

Sehun is cut off mid-sentence by the feeling of plush lips on his own. He immediately tenses up, but Luhan is unrelenting and he quickly finds himself giving in. Luhan's lips are soft and sweet, and the kiss makes Sehun feel as if a thousand butterflies have been set free in his stomach.

He wraps his arms around Luhan's waist and pulls him closer to himself as Luhan deepens the kiss.

It's simply euphoric, but it ends sooner than he would really like. 

Pulling away slightly, Luhan rests his forehead against Sehun's. "Has that helped you come to a decision?" he  asks as he bats his eyes.

"Yeah," Sehun plants another, small kiss to Luhan's sweet mouth, "I guess it has."

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus round:

"Luhan, I'm kind of nervous about this, I've never been with a guy before." Sehun breathes as he is pushed onto the bed.

"It'll be okay, Hunnie Bear. I'll be gentle with you." Luhan leans down and kisses him passionately. "You know how much I love you, right?" He asks between kisses planted against his neck. "And we've been dating for three months now."

"I-I love you too," Sehun moans as Luhan grinds his hips into his own.

"Now, let me see that precious little body of yours," Luhan growls as he helps Sehun out of his shirt. Running his hands down his small abs, Luhan proceeds to remove Sehun's pants, and finally, his boxers.

"Wow," Luhan grins evilly. "Sehun, more like Sehung!"

"LUHAN!"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Well, it's done. I hope you enjoyed this and it made you laugh, as that was totally the intention.  I also apologize for the end bit there. I've had the dialogue "Sehun, more like Sehung!" running through my head practically the whole time I was writing this, and I just really wanted an excuese to put it in there.

Anyway, please subscribe and upvote, but especially comment as I am an attention and I love to read your words of kindness.

Again, if you haven't read 'Teacher's Game,' I highly recommend that you do. It takes place years after this one when Hunhan are finally teachers.

I love you all.