Chapter 6

Your Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I'm sorryyyyyyyy for the late update. Do subscribe and comments! No worries I don't bite.

 

 

 

Top's pov

 

She's been sleeping for like two days already. Should I call the doctor? Is she sick or something. I can't find anything to know her name or who to contact to tell her she's here. No bag, no purse, no ID. No nothing.

 

What if her parents are looking for her? What if they report it to the police that she's been missing for two days and they have to look from places to places for her? What if they found her here in my house while I'm working? Or while I'm hanging out with my friends? ! They would think I'm the one who kidnapped her and arrest me in front of other people!

 

Dammnnn. I think I'm high. I think I think too much. Yeah, i should be positive and asked her when she's already awake.

 

Buuttt... heck she's still sleeping. Or is she unconscious. Idk.

 

Is she breathing? Is she even still alive?

 

And here i am worried like hell about this girl idk who and running up to my room like an athlete. I think i just set the new world record running like a lightning bolt from the kitchen to my room upstairs.

 

Hmm her pulse is normal. Her skin's not pale and looks human enough for me. Her chest is moving up and down indicating that she's breathing fine. EH?? Chest? Urgh I'm turning into Seungriiiii the ert! *mentally slap my face* 

 

I've never seen any girl sleeps this long. Is she even a human or is she an alien? I better call Dara for help. 

 

"Hello Dara? Are you busy?"

 

"Ahh hello TOP! No I'm not. Why? Is there anything I can help you with?" Dara answered her phone after a few ringing.

 

"Well yeah. I'm wondering if you can help me change the girl's clothes. She's been wearing it since two days ago."

 

"Oh I think I can't. I'm not in my house now. I'm staying at Minzy's house for a couple of days to do our assignment."

 

Please log in to read the full chapter