Chapter 3

Your Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Bommie's pov

 

Dammnnn. I'm having a pretty huge urge to slap that less creature. If i can slap her, I'll slap her hard till her fake eyelashes come off.

 

But.

 

I.

 

CAN'T.

 

RESIST.

 

THE.

 

TEMPTATION.

 

TO.

 

SLAP.

 

HER.

 

Hulll~ That girl better thank god i couldn't reach her from up here. If i can, I'd slap her pretty face hard till she look like a pizza. They don't call me Bominator here for nothing. I slap, punch and kick like a guy you know. Especially when somebody gets on my nerves.

 

OMG. Did i just mentioned her as being pretty? Did my brain suddenly falls down to earth without me knowing it? Okay Bom get your senses back!

 

I can't control my anger. My jealousy. I caannnnttttt. I hate my life. My life . A lot. And when i say a lot. It's as many as those pretty colourful sprinklers on the doughnut i saw Tabi ate a couple of days ago.

 

End of pov.

 

Seung Hyun just smiled at the waitress who he know that's trying her best to impress him with her infamous smile. He was just being friendly.

 

"Idiiootttt! Pabo Tabi you pabo! Don't give her that smile. Do you wanna loose your freaking house! Urgh I'll burn it down to ashes, dude I'm dead serious here" Bom screamed from up above the clouds. She's jealous. But what can she do. Seung Hyun cannot hear her pleads. More like a threat I guess.

 

"Hm can I take your orders now sir?" The waitress asked.

 

"We'll have the spaghetti Bolognese. Two coke and one ice cream please. Vanilla. And put melted chocolate on top of it. To make it sweeter just like your smile." He smiled as he tell his and Jiyongs orders.

 

"He's not hyung if he doesn't speaks all too sweeti

Please log in to read the full chapter