Chapter 4

No wolf left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

          A few fights pasted and now it's my turn to fight. (Taemin won the fight between him and Zelo.) I was up against a boy named Jung Kook. I think his power is earth, one of the stronger ones. He gave me a smirk. A bell sounded and he charged at me. Using his power of to cover his fist with rocks he tried to hit me, tried.he missed me and I got him right in the face.         I think he got mad because he started to throw punches like a mad man. Dodging all of them I gathered up a ball of light and jumped behind him. I hit him right in the back and sent him flying into a tree.          "Winner Nova!" Someone yelled from the sideline. I walked to over to Jung kook           "You okay?"I asked him.          "Yeah upset that I lost but okay."           "Yeah you let your emotions get in the way my friend."           "Yeah, man you hit hard."           "Sorry."I said giving him a hand.             "Well I'll cheer on in the next fight."he said while taking my hand to get up.            "Next fight who am I fighting next." Looked over at the board 'Nova vs Kai' so I'm fighting Kai this is going to be fun. Jung kook and I walked over to the bench and sat down to watch the other fights. A few of these people are strong for 18 year olds.               Slowly the fights continue. soon is was Me vs Kai I watched him fight earlier to learn his fighting techniques for when we fight. Kai and I were called up. I stood up and got to my side of the field. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter