5/5

The Last and the Missing Piece

 


V

 

He woke up to a crying face. “Mom.” He croaked out.

 

His mom suddenly cupped his face. “You’re awake. Thank goodness, you’re awake!” His mom went outside the room and when she got back, she’s with his husband.

 

The raven haired male abruptly pulled himself up to rest his back on the head board when a sudden pain shot up to his head. He groaned as his hands gripped tightly on the sheets. Wave of memories flashed into his mind. There was one certain person in every memory that seemed to play right in front of his eyes. Tears streaked down his face as he chanted his name. “Chanyeol…”

 

All of their memories together kept on flashing. His breath hitched when he remembered the day they told their parents about them being a couple. Chanyeol’s bright smile. Chanyeol’s laugh. A ring. A sudden flash of a camera. A puzzle. Chanyeol’s hand laced with his. It was as if he could almost hear Chanyeol telling him how much he loves him. That day in the café. That time when he cried while saying he regret everything.

 

Then, he remembered he was in a car with Chanyeol then something bumped, a loud crash, arms around him. “Chanyeol.” He muttered breathlessly. He looked up to his mom and dad, his face was stained with tears. “Mom, where’s Chanyeol?”

 


 

Chanyeol stared at the ceiling. It was white. Everything around him was white. Hospital. He couldn’t take his eyes off the ceiling, he couldn’t move a single muscle as he was thinking about Baekhyun.

 

“Hey buddy, you alright?” Someone asked, but Chanyeol didn’t answer. “Baekhyun’s awake now.”

 

Chanyeol was unbound from a spell when he heard the name. He slowly tore his gaze from the ceiling as he looked at the man just beside the bed. “Where is he? Who are you?”

 

“I’m Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris.”

 

“Yifan?”

 

“Uh-huh. You want to go see him? You can use the wheel chair, I’ll help you. Anyway, was Baekhyun with you this whole time?”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t find it in him to answer as he was thinking where he heard the name Yifan.

 

“I’ll take your silence as yes then.”

 

The golden brown haired male’s eyes widened as he finally recalled the name. “Why does Baekhyun’s mom doesn’t want Baekhyun to see you?”

 

“What?”

 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Kris’ face. “Who are you?”

 

Kris sighed before sitting down on the side of the bed. “Okay, let’s start with this. I’m Baekhyun’s um, what do you call that, secret admirer?” Chanyeol felt like he just wanted to punch the life out of this man beside him but he’s too weak to do so. “So yeah, two months ago, I gave him a ring because I really like him. That was crazy. I wasn’t even his boyfriend but I proposed to him.”

 

“You—”

 

“I proposed even though I know he already has a boyfriend, which was you, okay. I left the ring to him and told him to please think about my proposal. I don’t really know what happened next because I went back to Canada after that day. The ring was still with him, I guess. I was crazy stalker, I know.”

 

Chanyeol didn’t want to think about what had happened next. It was just that after he has recovered, he went out of the hospital and back to his apartment, not even bothering to see Baekhyun or talk to someone in the hospital.

 

Maybe that was why Baekhyun refused to trust him. It will be okay. You won’t do the same thing again. I know because I trust you. He had convinced himself that Baekhyun only said that out of pity. Am I that pitiful? He asked himself.

 

Baekhyun didn’t even bother to tell him he has been proposed to, and to say that the ring was with him all the time. Maybe Baekhyun was trying to consider the proposal that’s why the ring was with him. But it made Chanyeol wonder why Baekhyun wanted to remember. Why must he hurt me like this? Chanyeol then came to the point of thinking that Baekhyun was just leading him on.

 

He was interrupted in the middle of his thoughts with a sudden knock on the door. He slowly walked toward the door and opened it almost instantly, “What—”

 

“—Chanyeol.”

 

“Baekhyun, what are you doing here?” Chanyeol took in Baekhyun’s stance. He was casually dressed but in Baekhyun’s hand, Chanyeol found a small, red box.

 

“Chanyeol I wanted to—”

 

“—you’re engaged.” Chanyeol said as he took the box from Baekhyun’s hand. He opened them and right in front of his eyes, flashed a silver ring. “You’re engaged?” He didn’t receive any answer from Baekhyun, instead, Chanyeol saw him hung his head down.

 

Chanyeol blinked in disbelief before ing the box back to Baekhyun’s hand. He’s finally accepted the damn proposal. “Okay. I understand.” But he was deeply confused as to what Baekhyun was doing, standing at his door. Is he here to flaunt his ring? The tall male turned around and was about to walk inside his apartment and close the door when he heard Baekhyun.

 

“Chanyeol! What about…Chanyeol, you still have to make me remember, right?”

 

Bitterness overpowered his mind and made Chanyeol respond in a way he doesn’t want to. “You can’t, Baek. You can’t remember. Stop trying.”

 

Baekhyun bit his lips, “But I want to.”

 

Chanyeol sighed before responding. “Okay, if you want to continue this, you can continue, only this time, you’re on your own.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. What’s with Chanyeol all of a sudden? “Chanyeol, please. Don’t do this.”

 

With his back facing Baekhyun, Chanyeol scoffed as he reached for the door knob. “It’s okay with you. You’re not the one hurting. So please, just leave, Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun’s patience was wearing thin. “But Chanyeol, please! I’m trying my best here!”

 

Why do you still have to try when you’ve already accepted some proposal and you’re already engaged? “I know. But what if you still can’t remember, Baek? You’re not the one going to suffer.” He tried to say calmly even if he’s really annoyed right now.

 

“But what if I can?” Baekhyun still tried to prod.

 

Chanyeol sighed heavily. This is getting really very annoying, this wouldn’t even lead to something good. “You’ve tried enough for me.”

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes in attempt to calm himself down because in all honesty, all he wanted is to hit Chanyeol in the head. “Chanyeol, I want to try more.”

 

“Do it for yourself then, for everyone, for anybody, not for me. I’m done with hoping.”

 

“Are you really—Well, you can’t just give up!” Baekhyun cried as he tried to hold Chanyeol’s arm.

 

“I can,” Chanyeol snatched his hand from Baekhyun’s grip. “I just did.”

 

Baekhyun tried again, he tried to hold Chanyeol’s arm, and decided to tell this giant of a guy that he has already remembered everything. “But Chanyeol, I a—”

 

“Stop it.”

 

The sudden harsh tone made Baekhyun pull away and back off. Is Chanyeol serious? He asked himself. His moment in trance gave Chanyeol the opportunity to slam the door close right at his face. “What the ?” He cursed. He even slammed his fist on the door before deciding he’ll just murder Chanyeol some other time. Right now, he has to do something.

 


 

Chanyeol unexpectedly showed up at the café the next few days but just as he saw Baekhyun walking toward him, he dashed out after ordering, he didn’t even wait for his order to arrive.

 

“What’s gotten into that guy?” Baekhyun asked himself as he reached the counter.

 

Kai just shrugged. “Maybe next time.” He smiled nervously when Baekhyun glared at him. “At least you’re back to your old self now. I missed your dagger glares, you know.”

 

Baekhyun just pouted as he rested his head on his hands, his elbows propped on top of the counter. “I really hate that guy.” He muttered, and he heard Kai chuckling beside him while taking orders.

 


 

“This is the last time I’m going to try and talk to him.” He said while gathering enough courage to talk to the guy on the table by the window.

 

“Really.” He heard Kai beside him.

 

“Really.” He said back, and started to walk toward Chanyeol’s table. “Watch me.” When Chanyeol saw him, the golden brown haired guy abruptly stood up. “Chanyeol, can we talk? Please?” Baekhyun pleaded as he blocked the taller male’s way.

 

Chanyeol tried to walk past Baekhyun but the smaller just wouldn’t let him. Damn it. “Baekhyun, not now. I’m busy.”

 

“How about some other time?”

 

“I’ll be busy forever, so no.”

 

“Chan, please.”

 

Chanyeol halted for a while. CHAN. He shook his head before he murmured, “I’m tired.”

 

With his patience thinning into a thread, Baekhyun bit his lower lip and tried hard to control his temper. “Chanyeol.”

 

“ it, Baek. I’m tired!”

 

Thankfully, the café didn’t have that much customers, so Chanyeol could yell. Yeah, well how about I yell, too? Baekhyun thought, and so he did. “I’m tired, too, Yeol. I’m so damn tired of chasing you! Now if you’re too tired to listen to me finally remembering you, and everything about us, then fine! Okay! If you’re ing tired to pay mind to me trying to chase you just to tell you I was never engaged with Kris, that I never accepted his proposal, well yeah okay! I’ll leave you alone then because you’re so tired to just sit and listen!” Baekhyun huffed a breath before going back to the counter.

 

Kai met him with a smirk. “Wow.”

 

“Shut up, Kai. Give me my coffee.” He said, when Kai gave him what he wanted, he grabbed it, “I’m going back home, if I can’t go back this afternoon, just close the café, got it?”

 

“Yeah, sir.”

 

“Good.” Baekhyun said and immediately went out of the café not even sparing a glance to Chanyeol whose feet was rooted on the ground.

 


 

Baekhyun didn’t want to, but he found himself in the café again. Now it was starting to come out with Kai as the owner and him as a regular customer. Kai always take care of his café for him, he opens the place because Baekhyun was always lazy to wake up early, and Kai was the one to close the place too when Baekhyun fails to do so. Kai almost manages everything in the café and Baekhyun was just there, in his usual table sipping on his coffee, watching his friend.

 

There wasn’t any customer yet so Kai decided to sit with Baekhyun in his usual table. “He’s outside, Baek.”

 

“I don’t care.” Baekhyun unconsciously pouted. “I hate him. So much. No words can tell.”

 

“Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun clicked his tongue before lifted his head up to look at the owner of the voice. He raised an eyebrow before turning to Kai. “Tell that man I’m busy.” That was just supposed to be a whisper, but it came out louder and he was sure Chanyeol heard that too.

 

Kai smirked while eyeing Chanyeol. “I’m sure you heard that, Yeol.”

 

Still standing across their table, Chanyeol responded with, “I can wait.”

 

Kai looked at Baekhyun, waiting for something he’s going to say. Baekhyun took a sip from his coffee and looked outside the window. “Tell him he couldn’t. I’m very busy until half my life, and I just wanted to rest for the other half and I don’t want anyone disturbing me.”

 

The worker that was trapped between them smiled at Chanyeol before shrugging.

 

The door of the café chimed as a customer went in. “Oh, a customer!” Baekhyun exclaimed. He grabbed his coffee and hurried to the counter, quickly taking the customer’s order.

 

Chanyeol just stood there, watching Baekhyun with disbelief grooming his eyes. “Told you, he’s busy.” He heard Kai said as he chuckled and went to the counter to help the owner as more customers went inside the café.

 

The tall male huffed in annoyance as he sat on Baekhyun’s usual table and chose to just wait until the café closes. He waited and waited. Sometimes he looks at Baekhyun when there was no customer lining up to order and he found the petite male talking on the phone. Chanyeol would scowl then, and look away. His heart seemed to contort in a negative way just seeing Baekhyun talk happily on the phone. His mind suddenly asked him, ‘Was he talking to that Yifan guy?’

 

Chanyeol just bit his lips and kept on waiting. He didn’t notice fell asleep, only when he was awoken by someone nudging him. “Hmm, what?”

 

Kai was holding out a paper in front of Chanyeol as the latter just stared at it with his brows raised on his forehead. Kai flashed an unamused face as he waved the folded paper in front of Chanyeol’s face. “Baekhyun told me to give you this.”

 

“What’s this?” Chanyeol asked while taking the paper in his hand. He was still staring at Kai, waiting for an answer.

 

“See for yourself.” The worker said, striding back to the counter.

 

“What is—” Chanyeol cut himself when his eyes laid and came familiar with the words written in front of the paper.

 

“You are invited~” It reads.

 

Chanyeol snorted. “Screw it all.” He said as he tore the paper in two smaller pieces before slamming it into the table. He heard someone cleared a throat beside him but he didn’t care. He folded his arms on his chest. He was deeply annoyed. Irritated. Mad. Because why the would Ba—

 

Chanyeol’s face met the table as his head was pushed down by a hand at the back of his neck.

 

“YOU’RE SUCH A ING IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT?!” The hand pushed his face further into the table.

 

After the strings of profanities coming out of nowhere, the hand stopped pinning Chanyeol’s face into the table. Chanyeol could finally breathe, but he was sure his nose broke. He was touching his nose when he saw Baekhyun across the table, arms crossed and was glaring at him like some kind of murderer.

 

“What?” Chanyeol squeaked. He should’ve known better than to ask.

 

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN READ WHAT’S INSIDE BUT YOU TEAR IT APART!” Baekhyun yelled, but his figure still composed. He was still looking cool as if he said that calmly. Well, yeah, he’s still calm in this state.

 

This was one of the reasons why Chanyeol loved Baekhyun. He didn’t even know what’s so lovable with the way the male yells at him but he found it very endearing. Chanyeol unconsciously pouted as he was still being yelled at. He ignored the pain on his face as he pouted further. He was shaking as he reached for the torn paper in the middle of the table. He took it in his hands but then ed them back to the table and whined.

 

“Ah, why do I even have to read what’s inside?”

 

Baekhyun continued to glare at him and sternly commanded Chanyeol to, “READ. IT.”

 

Chanyeol creased his eyebrows and pouted even more in defeat. Baekhyun always has the upper hand. Taking the pieces of the torn paper, he sighed and tried to join them together and started reading what’s inside.

 

“Why must you torture my heart with yours and Kris’ wedding invi—the ?!”

 

Chanyeol read it again for the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, more, more, and more times before bouncing up and down the chair. “ this.” He cursed as he stood up.

 

Placing both of his hands in the air, Chanyeol yelled, “BAEKHYUN AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!”

 

Baekhyun’s jaw fell down the ground as he watched Chanyeol ran to the counter and hugged his workers one by one.

 

“HAHAHAAAAAAA! WE’RE GETTING MARRIED!!!” He ran back to where Baekhyun was seated and grabbed both of his hands. “Byun Baekhyun, is this all real?”

 

The smaller pulled his hands off of Chanyeol’s hold and punched the taller on the shoulder—hard. “YOU TORE THE SAMPLE INVITATION, YOU !!”

 

“Doesn’t matter.” Chanyeol said, beaming. “Let’s just make another one.”

 

“But I don’t want to marry you.” Baekhyun pouted.

 

Chanyeol’s smile fell down his face as he tried to chuckle his nervousness. “Why? Is it because you’re engaged with Kris?!”

 

Baekhyun snapped his eyes on Chanyeol’s face. “I’m not engaged with him! I CAN’T BE ENGAGED TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE WHEN I’M ALREADY ENGAGED WITH YOU!”

 

“Yeah, we are—technically—but that was before the accide—wait, you remembered everything now?” he asked, eyes wide.

 

“I already told you didn’t I?”

 

“Yeah, I mean, I already know, but I didn’t realize it until now.” Chanyeol gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. “Oh my god Byun Baekhyun you finally remember!”

 

“God, you’re so stupid.”

 

“Oh my god Bae—but wait, why don’t you want to marry me?” Chanyeol pursed his lips as he advanced to Baekhyun. “Is there something you want me to do?”

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol for a second before biting his lower lips. Chanyeol’s breath halted as he realized he just gave Baekhyun the permission to complicate his life. He almost wanted to close his ears as he doesn’t want to hear what Baekhyun wanted him to do.

 

“I want you to ask me again to marry you.”

 

The golden brown haired male’s mouth fell agape. “You want me to ask you again?” He asked, to which Baekhyun answered with a hum. “But why? I mean, we’re past that stage. You even made the invitation already.”

 

“That invitation was the one we made even before the accident, you prick. I just printed it out and showed it to you. We were planning our marriage when we got into the accident right? I was just continuing that plan okay. And I just wanted to do a remake of The Park Chanyeol asking me to marry him. I want to feel it again. Is that too much to ask, huh, Park Chanyeol?” Baekhyun raised a brow at the male across the table.

 

“No, I—okay. Well—”

 

“Not here. Not now. I want to be unprepared you know, I want to feel the moment when you ask me again. I want to be caught off guard.”

 

Chanyeol’s face painted an unamused look, he was infected with Kai’s. “You’re driving me crazy, I swear.”

 

Baekhyun smiled. “I know right.”

 

“Wait, where’s the ring? I always have mine with me, I haven’t seen you with yours.” Chanyeol raised his hand to show proof to Baekhyun.

 

“Oh. I haven’t noticed you’re wearing a ring until now, but,” Baekhyun opened the top button of his shirt and pulled out a necklace. “Here.” The ring was the pendant of the necklace. Baekhyun held it in between his thumb and forefinger. “After the accident, I found this in my finger. I was sure it’s mine but I don’t remember the purpose. I was thinking maybe I just bought it somewhere but it was too beautiful, and I’m afraid I’ll lost it if ever I leave it when I wash the dishes.”

 

Chanyeol stared at him for a while before his lips broke into a smile. Placing a hand at the back of Baekhyun’s neck, Chanyeol pulled him close for a kiss. Baekhyun’s eyes widened but soon closed them as he melted into the kiss, momentarily forgetting the customers around their table and the passers-by that could see them through the window.

 


 

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun up to his room, they were in the Park’s mansion, and left the oldies on their own in the dining to discuss about the wedding, completely revising their previous ideas of whatever.

 

“What happened to Yifan?” Chanyeol asked out of the blue as he rested his back on the headboard.

 

Baekhyun climbed to the bed, next to Chanyeol and rested his back at the headboard as well. “Yifan? Oh yeah, Kris. I went to see him when you refused to hear me out when I was outside your apartment.” He felt Chanyeol draped an arm around his shoulder. Baekhyun shifted and moved closer that his back wasn’t resting on the headboard anymore but against Chanyeol’s chest. “He told me he’s sorry and that he just wanted to take the ring back. He said that that was so stupid of him.”

 

“Really?” Chanyeol asked, amused, as he rested his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah. Believe it or not, he said he was courting Tao.”

 

Chanyeol abruptly turned his head to the side in surprise, accidentally brushing his lips with Baekhyun’s neck making Baekhyun jerk away slightly. The smaller slapped his thigh before calming himself down.

 

“That day when we were in my apartment, you said you didn’t want to go back to the café, was that because of Yifan?”

 

Baekhyun placed his hand on top of Chanyeol’s and answered. “Hm. Kai told me not to go there. He knew Kris was my stalker, and he was worried for me.”

 

Understanding this, Chanyeol nodded. “Okay. Baek?”

 

“Yep?”

 

Chanyeol placed his lips near Baekhyun’s ear and whispered, “Your mom told me you wanted to go to Canada, away from me. Why was that?”

 

Baekhyun raised one of his hands and placed it on the side of Chanyeol’s face, gently patting his cheek. “Are you mad? Or—”

 

“I’m just asking, Baek.”

 

“Oh, okay. I didn’t mean that, alright? That was because I wanted to give the ring back to Kris. It’s just that I didn’t want any other person to know about the ring Kris gave me, and I was pretty confused with you and things were clouding up my mind so I used my confusion over you as a reason so mom wouldn’t have to say no. I’m sure she couldn’t say no.”

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes as he sighed and buried his face on the crook of Baekhyun’s neck.

 

“Chan, why is there no single picture of us in my room?” he asked, “Yours has a lot.” His eyes scanned the room.

 

“I asked your mom to hide away everything.” When Baekhyun asked why, he just shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess I was preventing you to remember. I don’t want you to think complicatedly about things. You didn’t remember me at all, why should I bother messing with your mind? I was blaming myself because of the accident and I thought I shall just leave you and not complicate anything. I don’t know, really. I was just stupid. I don’t work without you, Baek.”

 

“Ew.” Baekhyun commented and then, he felt the arms around his waist tightened as Chanyeol kissed his neck. “Chanyeol?”

 

“Hm?” The other hummed against his neck.

 

“Where’s your camera?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I wanna see.”

 

Chanyeol pulled away and ran outside the house to retrieve his camera from his car when he remembered he doesn’t have a car anymore. He went back to the room with a sullen face.

 

“Why the long face?”

 

“My camera’s in the car. My car’s broken.” He replied as he fell down the mattress, face first.

 

Baekhyun crawled near him. “Oh, I’m sorry. I know you love that camera.”

 

“Of course, you gave that to me.”

 

“Hmm.” Baekhyun nodded and combed Chanyeol’s hair with his slender fingers. “I missed seeing you working as a photographer, Chan.”

 

“I miss that too. But it’s okay. I have the pictures with me anyway.”

 

“Can I see?”

 

Chanyeol pointed at the direction of the nightstand, and Baekhyun didn’t waste a single second. He opened the drawer and saw a book—photo album? Or what?

 

He grabbed the thing and sat back at the bed, and when he opened it, his heart might’ve swelled with overwhelming feelings. The first page has the title “My missing piece” with Baekhyun’s photo, wherein he was sitting in his usual table by the window, his two hands enclosing the cup of coffee.

 

He looked over everything. “I’m your missing piece?” He asked as Chanyeol positioned behind him and hugged him in the waist.

 

“Hm.” Chanyeol hummed over his shoulder. Baekhyun smiled to himself as he flipped to the last page. His eyes widened as he met the last page with a piece of a puzzle. In there was Chanyeol’s animated face. Baekhyun gasped.

 

“You have this with you all the time?”

 

“Hm.” This time, Chanyeol nodded as he hummed.

 

“You have the last piece of my puzzle.” Baekhyun breathed out.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Why didn’t you gave it back to me?”

 

“Because of my stupidity. I told you I didn’t want to complicate things back then.”

 

“Wait. Your animated face is printed in this last puzzle piece so it could be also interpreted as my last piece is you, and then this, your missing piece is me. Oh my god, yuck, it sounded really gross.” He laughed a bit before smiling at Chanyeol. “So it’s like, both of us are each other’s missing piece. Do you understand me? I feel like I don’t understand myself.”

 

“I understand but eew, Baek, that’s cheesy.”

 

“Yeah, I know, but you know, during the time when I still don’t remember you, I used to think that everything is fine the way it was but I keep on feeling like something is missing, I thought I was going to live miserably with that kind of feeling that I think I’m not going to have a happy ending like mom and dad.”

 

“Hm, me too, I felt like not having a happy ending too, ‘cause you’re not with me.”

 

Chanyeol suddenly flipped the two of them, now he’s hovering over Baekhyun. “Shall we make our own happy ending then?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes rounded in surprise. “What?” he asked in a hushed voice.

 

“My cheesiness is always impromptu, and I’m not that romantic, so just listen. Marry me and I’ll give you your happy ending.”

 

I want to be unprepared you know, I want to feel the moment when you ask me again. I want to be caught off guard.

 

Baekhyun was trying hard not to blush but he couldn’t help himself. He wasn’t ready at all, he wasn’t prepared for this, and Chanyeol really did caught him off guard.

 

He glared at Chanyeol playfully before pulling him down and planted a kiss on his lips. “That sounded like a command, Chan.”

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“That’s a no.”

 

“Oh, I hate you.”

 

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck, pulling him closer, and kissed him long enough for the two of them to get breathless. “I hate you too.” He said after pulling away.

 

Chanyeol leaned closer, enveloping Baekhyun’s upper lip in his, then the lower one. He gently bit on it before pulling away and smiled at Baekhyun. “How much do you hate me then?”

 

The older glared at Chanyeol. One of Baekhyun’s hands went at the back of Chanyeol’s head, entwined with the taller one’s hair. His finger traced the outline of Chanyeol’s lower lip before pulling him down once again and gently pressed his lips against Chanyeol’s. “So much.” He breathed out as he stared right through Chanyeol’s eyes. His hand travelled to Chanyeol’s back and pressed the giant’s body closer to his. When their body made contact, Baekhyun bit on his own lip before slanting it against Chanyeol’s, instantly ing his tongue inside the mouth of the male above him. Chanyeol had let him in control of what he’s doing and pressed down his body even closer to Baekhyun’s. The smaller then pulled away, but not before on Chanyeol’s lower lip, and said, “No words can tell.” He smiled and pecked on Chanyeol’s lips and pouted soon after. “Chan, I can’t get enough of your lips.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled, his body vibrating against Baekhyun’s. “Then have some more.” Not a second after, a pair of lips came crashing unto his.

 

 

Maybe we’ll have our happy ending after all. Chanyeol thought as Baekhyun continued to kiss him.