chapter 1

WHO IS HE?? (EXOKRISIMAGINES)

“ Okay, you can go home now. Please make sure you do the homework or you want to do 20 situps tomorrow”

I relaxed my muscles and yawn. School is tiring, really. I put my books inside my bag ,get up and ready to  go home . I miss you my  beloved bedroom~~

“Qisha,are you going back with your driver?”

“oh,yeah. Why?”

“hmm I thought you can accompany me today”

“ where do you want to go ?Shopping?” I smile at her. There must be something fun!

“you know me,girl! Shall we?PLEASEEE”

“OH, How I wish I can Demy! But Im really sorry. I cant. Theres something ‘big’ surprise will be at home” while I do the quote air with the BIG words. Well BIG can defined with small but important too.

“What is that?”

“how should I know, it’s a surprise, my world. You know my dad, he is something” I rolled my eyes. Its okay if that big surprise is a ticket to Paris or whatsoever. We walked until the schools gate and I can see the black car is waiting for me.

“its time to go. I promise we will go shopping tomorrow okay?. Kiss and hugs”

“okay, then. Kiss and hugs too. Bye and  take care with your ‘big’ surprise” I giggle looking at Demy’s quote air.

I enter the car and lean at the seat. The cold air hugging me and its really comforting me make me feel asleep. I cant reject it as my eyes become heavier and heavier. Just a small sleep…

I run and run at the hall. Its dark here and have many stairs… the floors are  full with s. I can feel my body freezing with the cold air. There are scattered mirror everywhere. I scream for help. Just to anyone but no. No one is here. Im alone…my hair straightens up. I cant get it. How can im at here? what is this place? Then there is a loud BANG sound from behind. I looked at it and found there is a door. A DOOR! I gain my courage. No time to be a coward! Its between me and my live! My safety. I walk slowly and stings are felt in my feet.Im in a bare feet. What im wearing? I dull dirty white dress? BANG! I scream! The door… what I can see is a

And im awake. Oh Please! I need the end. Come back my dream. I try to close my eyes and imagine what I dream just now but its all blank. Ergh seriously I don’t like if this happen at plot. I open my eyes annoyingly and oh, home sweet home.

As Uncle Tan ,who is my family’s driver park the car ,  I go inside the house, put my school bag at the sofa and head to the kitchen. Take a look at the big fridge, many types of food but nothing I can eat. Or I don’t know what I want to eat. Taking out the milk and take a sit. As I drink the fresh milk I keep thinking what is the ‘big’ surprise. I don’t see anything change or present in this house. I cant even see my father here. Well he has alot of things to do at his office. So, what is that mean? Trying to finish my milk when suddenly I heard someone voice near me. I cant figure out who is that,she or he? Its supposed to be no one inside this big house except me but then something is suspicious… I put my left milk on the round table and take a peek in the living room. And I realised my school bag is missing? I know I put it here on the sofa. But ...when school bag is missing, it is not a big deal but a good deal. Maybe its Aunty Rose, the maid. But she usually  not interested with my things and her work hour is already finished.She only work when I go to school and at the weekends. Just let it go. Its not like the school bag has a pair of legs. I go back to the kitchen and I let a small scream. And now, my milk.

“who drink it?!” I scream. And there is no answer.

Still silent.

Annoying trick . First, I don’t think it is a cat that can drink my milk which in the glass properly. And its not a thief who is going to steal my school bag, ergh what ever. Im too tired to think about it,seriously. Im  going to the second floor which is my bedroom located. As  Im walking at the hall, I pass another bedroom which is for the guest in this house and I have this feeling that is something going wrong with this room. Six senth! i dont know why but its like someone or something is here. I kick the door manytimes. Just wondering what will happens. No respond. And I kick it again loud, not ‘knock ‘it... still with no respond. Foolish me, what Im trying to do? Ignore it and get some sleep , Qisha. i take  my first step and stopped when i heard the sound clinch near me.

“what do you want, miss?” and I froze. can someone tell me why there is a GUY infront of me?

"W-WHO ARE YOU?"

"well, just said Im your bodygourd from now? I will take care of you and nice to meet you Qisha. I meant miss"

"WHO ALLOW YOU TO?"

"Dont raise your voice miss. Its not good for your health"

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION"

"your father"

"AND HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN HERE?"

" when I pickup you at your school?"

"SCHOOL?"

"Im your driver" that make me stunned. DRIVER? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? Its  not uncle Tan? how can Im not relize this earlier.

"WHERE IS UNCLE TAN THEN?"

"He has to follow your father."

……………..

“APPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS GUY INSIDE OUR HOUSE?”

“Slowly Qisha, I still can hear in this phone”

“OFCOURSE YOU DO AND NOW EXPLAIN TO ME WHO IS THIS  ANNOYING GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I told you im incharge to take care of you, miss” I glared at that funky face.

“JUST SHUTUP YOU ”

“Qisha, watch your mouth!”

“APPA!”

“ he is incharge to take care of you. Starting from now I will rarely come back home. Don’t worry, he is a nice guy, I already checked all about him and I do believe him. Try to be nice on him”

“APPA! HE WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF ME! I CAN DO IT PROPERLY BY MYSLEF! HOW CAN YOU GIVE ME TO THIS GUY THAT I DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM! HE IS A STRANGER !A STRANGER! AND HOW CAN YOU LET HIM STAYED WITH A GIRL ,WITH YOUR DAUGHTER 24 HOURS?”

“Honey, he is not. And he is not going to sleep in our house. He only work until dusk. Or maybe just until 10 p.m. “

“ITS NOT LIKE IM NEVER LIVING ALONE BEFORE THIS. APPA AND YOUR WORK, THAT’S ALL. AND YOU GIVE ME THIS GUY ,ITS STILL OKAY IF YOU CAN FIND ME A SISTER!” and I cut off the call.

I can feel my tear is going to burst out. He never will understand me, NEVER.

“Do you have your lunch yet?” I glared at him, I hate him. I  hate his presence. I hate him because he is going to control my life! I hate him because he is going to take over appa duty to take care of ME!

“NO! AND NOW GO AND COOK WESTERN FOOD FOR ME. GO AND BUY A SET OF KOREAN BEEF FOR ME, BUY ME A CAKE. BUY ME A BOX OF DELICIOUS CHERRY AND USE YOUR OWN MONEY AND ITS BETTER IF YOU LEAVE TO” my anger is controlling me ,everything. And I do hate him more when he do that expression. No guilty. No feeling and just a cold face .

“you know what, that is what I call rude”

“just shut up and do what I want!”

“maybe you become like this because our first meeting are not in proper way. Should I tell you a bit of my self?”

“No! I don’t want to know even a little tiny things about you”

“ Well. My name is Wu Yifan or you can call me Kris if you want to”

“I SAID..”

“you said that you don’t want to know anything about me, and yes I know” I look at those eyes. What is so great about him until appa does believe him? why him? 

___________________________________________________________________

jang~~ annyong~~ hye EXO-L

okay first of all, this is not my first fanfic

second. im not an Exo - L

third, i dont know why im doing exo fanfic and why i chose kris

and please show a lot of love to my lame story

and sorry for english error,its not my first language tho

and im a kissme hehe

and yeah~~~ im dont like to press capslock or shift when i type'I' or a person name. hehe... mian~~

you can visit this story in wattpad. i already made it until chapter 6 ^^. so enjoy :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/21692869-who-is-he-exo