Him

The hidden lover

 " I'm Kyungsoo and you", Kyungsoo introduced himself. You were kind of flustered at first but managed to introduce yourself. " I'm Yoona. "You both were kind of awkward and felt uneasy.Feeling the uneasiness Kyungsoo asked, " Do you have any idea for the project. " You looked at him and started telling what you had on your mind. You both started coming up with ideas and worked to put it on the project. Finally the class ended .

  You both walked together out of the class."Okay see you."you waved at him and made your way to your next class. He nodded at you and went other way.He had never felt this way before. Every second he was with you was nerve-wracking for him.He couldn't look you in the eyes .He sighed on his way."What's wrong with me? What is going on? "Kyungsoo kept thinking. Other classes ended soon and only last class was left to go before the day ended. 

   As usual you were sitting sleeplishly on your desk , someone comes into the class and telle the teacher that he was the new student and sits  on the other side of the class. You looked and found out that it was the boy you met on your history class.He sees you and makes eye contact with you. You just smile at him and he smiles back.The class continues and feeling bored you just lay your head down. All this time, Kyungsoo could not believe he was in the same class with you again."Why her again? I don't know what I m going to do."*Kyungsoo could not help looking at you as you were right across on the other side. He kept staring at you and your every single movement. He saw you with your head down and he did the same and stared blankingly ahead.