The first meeting

The hidden lover

   It was a rainy day and it was a normal day.You didn't know that someone was coming into your life." Aigoo , why is it raining today all of sudden.I even don't have a umbrella. ", you were talking to yourself.But thank god , you weren't late for your class at least. You entered class and everyone was there.You saw your friend, Yuna and smiled at her.Yuna was one of your closest friend and know each other since middle school.

       The teacher assigned a assignment on poetry and the bell rang.You hugged your friend Yuna and started walking to your next class. Your next class was History and you didn't have a friend in that class but it wasn't bad.You went into the class to your seat but across your seat , there was a empty seat but today it wasn't empty someone was siting there.It was a new student .

    He was on his phone listening to music so you didn't bother sering his face and just sat on your seat and taking out your notes.The history teacher arrived and everyone started going to their seats and opening the books.He saw the new student and asked "Oh I guess we got a new student here .What's your name?".The new guy looked up and answered,"I just switched class and my name is Do Kyungsoo." I saw his face but wait ,it's the same guy; the weird guy who was staring.  

   You were confused for a minute but the teacher started the lesson.Kyungsoo saw you , too and it was weird .Kyungsoo was confused, too.*She is the same weiRd girl who was staring at me, isn't she?*You saw Kyungsoo looking at you and you got nervous.Anyhow you managed to look forward and started to take notes.Then the teacher told you guys to partner up with a friend and do a grout assignment. *What ?? Group assignment .Why!*You were shouting in your head when the teacher gave the assignment. Every one started pairing up with their friends and was excited only you were the one who was angry.You looked around awkwardly not knowing what to do.There was only you and Kyungsoon left who weren't paired up.Giving up, you decided to ask him."Do you wanna be my partner*You both asked at the same time.You both started laughing and became partners.