Chapter One

Neko Sica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Don’t sit on the dining table”Sooyoung said while trying to push the cotton ball but fail.The cat just lay on the table and hissed everytime Sooyoung tried to shoo her.Enough with Sooyoung’s annoying antics,the cat jumped from the table and jumped on the counter.

 

“Geez~you lucky I love you--Yah!”the human quickly caught her precious cat from falling from the counter.Sooyoung backed her face a bit from her cat when the naughty cat trying to kiss her nose again.”Geez~you’re so clingy”Sooyoung kissed her cat and put down her cat.

 

“Listen to me Winter.You’re a grown up cat and you need to act like one”Sooyoung faceplamed herself when her cat ignored her.”You act like a princess you know”Winter just wiggled her tail in playful manner and jumped on the dining table back.

 

“Meow~”

 

Sooyoung’s ear perked when she heard her cat calling.”Wait a min”Sooyoung as she put a chicken on a plate and served it to Winter.”Eat well and be fat”Sooyoung said as she kissed Winter’s head.

 

”I never saw a cat that are so picky like yours”Sooyoung laughed when she heard her bestfriend’s voice.”I wonder if she is a royal cat”Winter smiled hearing the two human conversation.”Meow~”Winter jumped down from the dining table and lay down on the couch,a sign to Sooyoung that she finished her food.Sooyoung cut her converstIon with Taeyen and went straight to wash the plate.

 

“Hey”Winter just her white fur totally ignoring Taeyeon“Aish you”Taeyeon ruffled her hair as she looked at Winter who not giving a damn about her.”Kaja”Taeyeon said as she pick up Winter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter