Our Date!

Is This Really Love?

Narrator's POV:

Lay~ *dials numbers* *ringing* 

*On the phone*

Lay~Hey, I was wondering if your free today?

____~ Yeah, I'm actually free today?? Why?

Lay~Do you want to meet up at a restaurant ?

____~ Okay sure where at thought?

Lay~ Well I already picked a restaurant so here's the address xxxx.

___~ Alright see you then bestfriend. I'll be there at 4? Is that okay??

Lay~ Haha okay bestfriend at 4 alright? Okay . 

___~ Okay byee 😊

Lay~ Bye *kissing sound*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay's POV: 

I am so nervous right now. ___ and me have been (best)friends ever since middle school until now in highschool. We're both juniors but I'm older than her by a day. My birthday is on October 7th. The reason why I'm nervous it's because I've been crushing/loving on ____ for soo long and today is the day when I'm going to confess to her. I hope she doesn't reject me or anything. Sometimes I doubt myself and say "Is loving ___ really my priority or is it an option" but I don't  really let it slid in my head. All I need is to be ready for our "little date" today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____'s POV: 

I feel ashame of myself for knowing the truth. The truth about who Yixing aka Lay is crushing/loving on. I found out by sophomore year when he kept on doing a lot of skinship with me and when he came to my house drunk. He was spazzing a lot of weird words until he grabbed me by the shoulders, kissed me then confessed that he's been crushing on my. I was shocked but I didn't really focus on it to much. Today Yixing wanted to meet up today so we are. I hope we get to catch up on things since we're on Thanksgiving break. Also if Yixing does really have feelings for me I'll probably die from thinking to much! 😢😖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sorry for not showing any clothes or anything else but if you want you may imagine it instead*

Narrator's POV:

Place: XXXX Restaurant  Time: 4:00

Lay: I guess I was the first one to show up. *Looks at watch* *4:01* *Looks up* *smiles*

___: *smiles* Hey Yixing! I've missed you!!! 

*hugs each other*

Lay: We barely saw each other on Skype last night. *laughs* Your such a dork ___. 

____: But you love this dork!! *tried to hug* *fails* your mean! *pouts*

Lay: Shh.. *looks up*

Waitress: What would you two like?

Lay & ____: Two taro bubble tea and two plates of kimchi *looks at each other* and two plates of bulgogi. 

Waitress: *giggles* you two are some very cute/funny couple. I hope you two last long. 

____: *blushes* ohh no we're not couples.. 

Lay: yet.. 

*awkward moment*

Waitress: *laughs* okay would that be all?

Lay & ____: yes *both giggle*

~~~~Waiting for Food~~~~Food Comes~~~~

Lay: *clears throat* Umm I actually have something I need to tell you ____. *gets out a bouquet of roses* Will you go out with me? I don't why but every time when I'm with you the whole world around me stops and all I could think of is wow this girl in front of me is such a beauty. I liked you ever since freshmen year, I just didn't want to tell you because I'd feel afraid you'll reject me. But now that I am more  confident in myself I have decided to finally confess to you. But before you even answer I just wanna say I will always be there for you and still love you no matter your answer will be. *teary eyes*

*inside head/thoughts*

____: I knew he was going to confess I just knew it. But what will I say?

Lay: *feeling nervous* whats taking her so long to answer?

____: *flashback to memories* I really hope Yixing didn't make me his priority. He needs other things as his priority first. Whatever Yixing's goal is he'll do anything just to reach there. I just hope my heart is doing the right thing.

*back reality*

Lay: Are you going to answer me? *eyes glistening*

____: *still standing still*

Lay: I knew it. Your going to reject me... *tear falls down*

*got up* 

____: *pulles arm* *kisses him (Lay)* 

____: *smirks* you never gave me the chance to answer. So here it is.

.

.

.

.

.

N... Yes I will be your girlfriend!! 

Everyone in the restaurant *claps*

Lay: I will always love you and put you as my first priority.

____: Lay

(Lay cuts her off)

Lay: No you meant bae. 😏

____: *blushes* bae please don't put me as your first priority. Put me as someone you love and care for. Your first priority is something that will help you in life and sure I'll help you in life but will I help you with money?? No, right. I'm not saying these stuff to put your love for me down I just want you to know first priority isn't always love. 

Lay: aww I didn't know my baby was such a chessy talker. *laughs adorably* 

____: *blushes and laughs* we should go.

(Lay pays for the food & walks hand in hand with ____)

Lay: I hope it's not to early to say I LOVE YOU!!! *Kisses ____*

____: *kiss him back* I LOVE YOU TOO!  

 

 

-The End-

*Sorry if it . My first aff story. Haha, hope you guys enjoyed it!! :)*