kiss kiss

birthday gift

'Baekhyunnie oppa! Where's my birthday gift?" Chanyeol beams. "Chanyeol ah, go for class first. I'll give it to you later." Baekhyun ruffles Chanyeol's hair. "Stop messing my hair, oppa!" Chanyeol purses her lips while re-tying her braids. "You're messing up my hairstyle!" "Aigoo aigoo, stop throwing your cute looks at me. I wont be able to take it and kiss you infront of everyone." Baekhyun grins cheekily. "Oppa!" Chanyeol blushes red while hitting Baekhyun's chest. "Alright, ill meet you after class. Love you!" Chanyeol places a peck on Baekhyun's lips before skipping to class.

Baekhyun picks up his phone. "Jongin ah! Come over to the hallway with Kyungsoo for a while. I need you guys to help me with Chanyeol's birthday surprise."

Jongin holds Kyungsoo's hand and walks over to where Baekhyun is. "Hyung! We got the party poppers ready, and Kyungsoo hyung made the cake." Jongin smiles while handing over the decorations to Baekhyun.

Across the hallway, birthday messages for Chanyeol have been stuck on many lockers and the words "Happy 23rd Birthday Yeollie" are hung up in bubble letters on the ceiling. Baekhyun smiles brightly as he hides in a nearby classroom.

"Chanyeol ah! Stay there!" Jongin runs over to Chanyeol and blindfolds her. "Jonginnie? W-what are you doing? I need to meet Baekhyun oppa!" Chanyeol tries to struggle but Kyungsoo holds her hands together and says, "Hold on for a while, Baekhyun hyung is still at class. We'll bring you to him." "Sure.. but why are you blindfolding me?" Chanyeol asks, bewildered. Chanyeol walks over to the table where Kyungsoo and Jongin have placed the cake.

Jongin slowly opens the blindfold and Chanyeol cups in shock. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL NUNA!!" Jongin and Kyungsoo shout in unison. "Jongin ah! Kyungsoo! Thank you so much! You guys really didnt need to do this!" Chanyeol thanks them genuinely, controlling her tears.

"Happy birthday, baby." Baekhyun backhugs Chanyeol. "Baekhyun oppa! You were a part of this too? Thank you so much oppa!" Chanyeol smiles brightly, before Baekhyun leans in and kisses her on the lips. "So naughty, dont kiss me in school, oppa." "Why cant i kiss my girlfriend?" Baekhyun pouts. "Stop pouting!" Chanyeol kisses him again. "Let's go home, oppa!"