5xx

Porcelain Doll

Chapter Five: Out


Is Sehun coming over today?” Kyungsoo asks while he watched Jongin rummage through his drawers looking for clean clothes to wear.

No, Soojung is.” Jongin replies.

Soojung?” Kyungsoo repeats, the name roughly rolling off his tongue. Jongin hums in reponse. “But, Sehun isn't coming over even with her?”

No. It's just her today.” Jongin replies as he slips on a grey shirt and blue demin jeans. “Do you want to meet her?” He grins while Kyungsoo just shook his head. “I'm guessing that's a no. She's just going to come over and watch a movie.” He places a few dvd's next to his TV.

Both of you are going to watch here?” Kyungsoo frowns.

Yeah, is there something wrong?” Kyungsoo only shakes his head and gives a small smile. “Good. She'll be here in five minutes.”

Jongin sits down on his bed and blows strands of hair away from his face then scrolled through his phone through an app called Instagram or something. “Jongin, are you on that instagram app again?” Kyungsoo hums as he moves from his spot on the bed side table to next to Jongin. The male nods. “What's so good about that app thing anyway?”

People post pictures on here.” Jongin replies as Kyungsoo moves closer towards the human in awe.

But there's nothing to do on a app full of pictures, is there?” Jongin only chuckles and presses a button.

This is my profile.” He says as Kyungsoo stares at the screen. There were multiple pictures of Jongin and another girl. Who was she? On some pictures they were hugging or the girl leaned towards Jongin's cheek puckering her lips out. That's so weird.

Jongie.” A soft female voice pulled Kyungsoo out of his thoughts. “I'm here.” The voice says. Jongin turns to Kyungsoo and picks him up, placing him on a self next to his bed and places a finger infront of his lips as he walks towards the door and opens it. A female stood there, a big smile on her face and brown locks rested on her shoulders. “Finally you answer.” She smiles as she leans towards Jongin's lips and gives him a peck.

Hey, Soojung.” Jongin smiles as the girl walks inside his room and sits on the bed tilting her head waiting for Jongin to sit next to her.

So, what are we doing today?” She asks as Jongin held up a DVD.

Thought we could watch a movie today.” He suggests as Soojung nods as she hums while Jongin sets up the movie. She looks around and makes a confused face.

Jongie, why do you have a porcelain doll in your room?” She asks frowing seeing it's a bit strange.

Sorry, my grandmother gave it to me a while ago. I thought it would be pretty rude to say no to her.” He answers.

I see, but it's just a bit strange. The doll looks so realistic, it's hideous.” She mumbles not noticing the doll's eye twitch. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo with an apologetic look as he takes a seat next to Soojung and rests his arm over her shoulders. She snuggles next to Jongin for warmth and watch the movie.

As the movie went on, Kyungsoo didn't understand what he felt. Whenever he sees Soojung look at Jongin and kiss his cheek, or when Jongin would wrap his arms around the female's wasit. He felt a sickening sensation in his gut and he wanted to look away, but he couldn't as he would notice the girl turn her head and glance at Kyungsoo with a disgusted face and turn back to the movie. Was there something wrong with him that made her seem annoyed by his presence in the room? He knows he didn't do anything to her nor did he expose himself by talking to her.

After the movie finished Jongin and Soojung just, sat there and started talking. Kyungsoo watched the two of them with his glass eyes that shone with emotion. He clenches his fists and slightly turns around, his back facing the two laughing and giggling at each other when Jongin would poke Soojung's sides. Kyungsoo didn't want to hear any of it. He closes his eyes and slowly breathes, letting himself go.

XXXXXXXXXX

Do you like her more than me?” He sobbed as tears ran down his face. “You told me you love me more. Why do you always side with her?”

You know I love you more. How many times do I have to tell you that?” He frowned as he held Kyungsoo's hands. “I don't always side with her, what are you talking about? You know I'm always with you no matter what. You're the first person that would always come into my mind. You know I would never go to someone else rather than you.”

Then why didn't you believe in me when I told you what she said to me? She clearly hates me, you know she does. The way she looks at me and everytime we're together she always has to come in the picture and pull you away from me. Even when she kissed you, you didn't even do anything to stop her.” He frowned. “You never do anything to stop her, you just let her prance into our relationship and let her take you away from me.”

You know I never let her do that. I admit, I know she kissed me and I just let her, but please hear me out.”

I don't want to talk to you anymore. The more the stay with you it's like the more I get hurt. I try to just sit there and smile because I know she's your friend but please, restrain her. But if you're not even willing to do that then what's the point of being together anymore?”

Maybe you're right. Maybe we just need some space and time away from each other.” He pursed his lips.

Maybe you're right. But maybe we just weren't meant for each other.”

XXXXXXXXXX

Bye Jongie.” Soojung smiles as she kisses the male on the lips and hugs him as she walks through the door.

Bye Soojung.” He waves as he closes the door behind him and puffs out his cheeks. Jongin heads towards his room and sees Kyungsoo laying on the shelf motionless. “She's gone Kyungsoo.” He hums as he sits down on a chair and spins around in it. Expecting a answer from the doll Jongin stands up and sees Kyungsoo still laying there on the shelf, not even sitting up. This worries him. He walks towards the shelf and makes Kyungsoo sit up, his eyes were open, emotionless.

Kyungsoo?' Jongin whispers as he touches the doll's face. “Kyungsoo?” He repeats as he holds the doll in his hands. “Hey, why aren't you responding back to me? Kyungsoo.” He slightly shakes the doll, but there's no response. The doll's limbs just swaying back and forth, lifeless. Jongin's eyes widen. Why wasn't Kyungsoo responding back to him? Was he just sleeping? If he was he would be awake by now.

Jongin places Kyungsoo on his bed as he reaches for his phone. About to dial his grandmother's number he hears a voice too familiar. “Jongin?” The human turns his head and sees Kyungsoo sitting there, rubbing his eyes. “What are you doing?”

Kyungsoo!” He smiles as he quickly walks towards the doll. “Why weren't you responding to me earlier?” He frowns as he holds up the the doll and hugs him. Kyungsoo's cheeks redden from the sudden action. “I was so worried. I thought you left me forever.”

Oh, you were worried about me?” Kyungsoo says softly. “I was just out.”

What do you mean, out?”

You know, out of my body.” Kyungsoo shrugs.

Why'd you do that? You got me so worried after you didn't say anything. You seemed so lifeless.

Maybe it's because I have no life.”

Don't say that! You do have a life. A life with me.”

With widen eyes Kyungsoo looks at Jongin. “With you? You have a life with Soojung. What is she to you? Why are you two so intimate?” He asks innocently.

She's, my girlfriend.” Jongin answers. “But it's not like I don't care about you. Don't be stupid. Why do you think I didn't tell her about you? I want you to myself, I know Sehun knows but he's by best friend.”

I like Sehun more than Soojung.” Kyungsoo says looking down. The way the girl's name rolls off his tongue is covered with poison, something Jongin didn't fail to notice. “She called me hideous, Jongin.” He frowns. “Do you think I am too?”

Jongin shakes his head. “I would never think that, Kyungsoo. I think you're beautiful.” He smiles. “She's just jealous she doesn't look perfect like you and have doll features. She'll have to put on tons of makeup on her face to look like you. Okay? Don't believe her about saying you're hideous.” He smiles as he Kyungsoo's hair making the doll smile sheepishly. There was a tingling sensation in his stomach, what was this feeling? It felt like a billion butterflies were in his stomach, but how would it be possible for butterflies to even get in his stomach? That's preposterous.


Yo yo~ Waddup guys.

Sorry I haven't like updated in a while. I'll try to update more as much as possible.

I'd also here to apologize about my false update earlier. Sorry. And sorry it's short. Like... poop... OTL

Hope you like this chapter.

CALL ME BABY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN

tumblr_m9sm0jwqXR1rw7if5.gif