Pizza Morning

Build-A-Chibi Workshop

I hear the thumping of my mother coming up the staircase. I quickly jump into my bed and put on the best act I could. I even try to manage a faint snore. I feel my Mom just waiting for me to twitch. I can feel her standing there with her hand on her hip watching my every move. Finally... Although she seems unsure of it. She closed the door and I heard her walk down the hallway. I sleep until my alarm goes off. It is still dark as my cold feet touch the floor I grab my phone and waste about half an hour trying to keep myself entertained. When I am convinced she is asleep I creep down the stairs into the kitchen. I start digging through pans and tiptoe on the creaky floor. Wincing everytime I made even the slightest sound. I feel more like I am watching not to step on a hidden landmine! I look up in the shelf for the muffin cups but to my surprise I found nothing. Now what am I going to make them? Eggs? I creep back upstairs and grab my phone again. I start looking for something creative and easy. Something filling too because they are growing teenage boys they need their food.

Finally I give up on being quiet. I turn on all the lights around me, My mom would not get mad anyway I don't know why I am even trying. If anything she would come down and help me. Or at least steal some of the cheese I will need to grate. I keep looking at my phone and back at the kitchen. This is what I will make. They will love it! I start bringing out on the ingredients and setting them in order.I start making the basics of the recipe. Such as the eggs and when they hit the skillet it made a delightful hissing sound. As I scramble the eggs I start sizzling the sauage as well. When that is done I keep them warm and try to quickly make the dough. When my mom walks in on me. 

I freeze as I slowly shut the oven door. I slowly turn around and smile.

"Hi mom. Sorry did I wake you?" I try to say casually. She stands there smiling in wonder at the top of the stairs.

"What are you making? It was that amazing aroma that woke me up." she looks puzzled as she looks at my ingredients.

"I could not sleep and I got hungry. I am making a breakfast pizza."

"A breakfast pizza.... At 4 am?"

"Well when you say it like that it sounds crazy!"

"Well in that case that looks huge! Are you making three? How about I help you eat it?"

I give her a challenging smile. I knew she would ask that. So I made one extra for us. 

"Sure! Should be ready in about 45 min" she eyes me smiling as she walks into the living room.

"Ya little " I say under my breath chuckling.

 

When she is not looking I throw boba, condensed milk and other yummy things into my backpack. I bet Chunji will like cantaloupe flavor. I inspect my melon and what the heck. I put it in my bag. Finally I take out the dough when it warms up a little and put on the sauce. It starts to smell amazing and I give myself a pat on the back. I put on the eggs and cheese. With the hashbrowns. And put it back in the oven. 

*bloop*

Chunji: Yah, if you are not awake yet hurry. Start to get ready. We have to be there early. I will stop by and walk with you there... If you want? 

(*^∀゜)

I giggle at the thought of a boy using such a cute emoji.

Me: Goodmorning to you too ya little . Yeah I got a special breakfast, so do not eat too much! Yeah, that sounds great! See you soon!

(๑´ڡ`๑)

 

"Miyoung is your phone going to blow up or what?" My mom says peeking into the room.

*bloop*

I smile innocently at her. I look hesitantly down at my phone.

Chunji: Is it a surprise?! Miyoung-ah I am hungryy why you tell me this now? I am really excited! Now you're going to make me early!

--- ==ΞΞ ヘ(ヘ(ヘ(ヘ(ヘ(ヘ(ヘ(ヘ(≧▽≦)ノ

I try not to giggle as I roll my eyes and put it in my pocket. 

"Would you just tell me who it is already?!" My mom says nearly begging.

"His name is Chunji" I say giving up the fight.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Umma! It is 4:45 am calm down! Be quiet!" I say giggling as she tosses me around in hug.

"He is not my boyfriend though!" I say quickly so she does not give her hopes up.

"What do you mean?" she says looking more sad now.

"Well.... It's a long story but you see I joined this club. Which happens to be all boys."

"Who are they?"

"There is Daniel, Minsoo, Chunji, Joe, Changjo and ...."

"And..?"

I take a deep breath. Until

*ding!*

I excitedly run to got check on the pizza. When I open delicious fumes crept into my senses. It looks done! I place it on the table and start cutting until I turn around and-

"Mom do not look through my phone!" I say snatching at her hands.

"So the Chunji one is coming to pick you up?"

"Mom there is no reason you need to meet him he is not my boyfriend." I say slowly. Holding my hands out at her as though trying to talk her out of suicide. Walking slowly towards her.

"What kind of club is it?" 

"A-A drawing club" 

At 5:30 I am getting ready to go. Also I am pretty sure my mom is waiting in her bedroom looking out the window. Looking for Chunji so she can try to beat me to the door. I put the pizzas in boxes and grab more fruits and put them in my bag.

*beep*

Chunji: I almost forgot.. (*´∀`)ノGood morningヽ(´∀`*) Miyoung-ah. I should be there any minute now. Is the food ready? I mean are you ready? Are you prepared for queen Joe to teach us his ways?

Me: Good thing you are early, I guess then. If we were late it would be "off with our heads!" haha yes we are both ready.

(´・ω・)y─┛○o。○o。ЧЁS。o○。o○

 

A few minutes later a knock comes to the door. I thought I would have to race my mom. So I fled down the stairs and whipped open the door. But to my surprise my mom is not behind me. Somehow that worries me more. Now Chunji is looking at me funny since I reacted such a way. 

"Could you come in for a second?"

He smiles and steps quietly into the house. I guess I did not expect him to so comfortably come into the house.Chunji mind as well be bait for my mom. So I quick run to the kitchen and hold out one of the pizzas. To my unbelief the coast is clear as we head back on our wa-

*swish swish swish*

This... little.... ...

"Oh hi honey are you leaving now?" mom says putting on her innocent act.

..Don't... just.. don't..

"Oh.. Goodmorning Mrs. Ae. Sorry we have never met before. It must be strange having a stranger come and pick up your daughter.." Chunji says scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh well hopefully that will not last long.. Come whenever you feel like okay?"

"Let's go." I say tugging at his sleeve. He looks at me from the corner of his eye. Still smiling at my mom. Geez, he really can sell it.

"Oppaaaa..!" I quick close my mouth. What did I just call him?! I can't stop blushing as I quickly take my hands off of him. He immediately looks at me and he seems to be blushing as well.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Ae!" Wait.. Is he smiling??!

"I'm sorry what did you call me Miyoung-ah?" Chunji says teasingly whispering since we have only made it about 10 feet away.

"I-I didn't call you anything!"

He chuckles looking down at the pizzas.

"I really didn't you big dummy! If you keep on bothering me about it I will not make you a melon bubble tea."

"You are making that too?!"

'Well I was. It was especially for you but..."

"Sorry, sorry!" "Jagiya.." 

"What did you just call me?!"

"What, I didn't say anything..?"

"Oh.."

"Let's hurry this smells really, really. really, good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for the really slow chap but I am building up to something I swear! I am moving in a couple weeks so please endure it until I update again okay?