Code Name Miu

Build-A-Chibi Workshop

It is a normal night. I look over and make sure it- I mean she is sleeping well. How is it I can get used to this? How is it this has become a part of my everyday life? How many other than me have this thi- I mean proble- I mean BLESSED WITH THIS.. This... Ugh

She still needs a name. It has occurred to me. But I don't want to give her a name. If I name her I could get attached and that is the last thing I need right now. I want this little fuzzball of death out of my house ASAP. Ever since I found her she has been nothing but trouble. Doesn't she know about the danger around her at all? She is completely oblivious to everything around her. Except me of course. Who she is sure to irritate every waking second of every day. I roll over and try to fall asleep but can't. I hear a tiny yawn and then feel her walk towards me with her little feet. 

"Oh no you don't!" I say as I push her away.

Her eyes start to water making them look even more large than usual. I shoo her away one more time and she crawls back to her usual spot. I can feel her staring at me as if that makes it any better.

"You wanna know what?!"

I pick her up and set her on the terrace. *slam!* I slam the door and shut the curtains. Oh great now I am even more of the bad guy. I have not slept in days. I can not take this anymore! It is driving me berzerk! I crawl into bed not feeling the least bit of guilt. I pull the blankets up and finally drift to sleep. I wake up just before sun rise. I look at my phone.

5:35 am

I drag myself out of my plain white bedspread and head to get breakfast. I walk downstairs and grab the rest of the jug of apple juice and a piece of toast. As I walk back into my room I look over at where she had slept. Wait.. I left her outside! I open the curtain and the door and there she sits shivering looking terrible. I look up and only see eyes. Shiny dark orbs who were looking at me freezing in surprise. Suddenly it snatches her up and climbs down the side of my terrace in a flash. "H-Hey! Come back!!"

W-What have I done?! I need to get her back ASAP and.... Wait. Why? She is gone. I don't have to worry about her. I am free! I get ready for school and skip all the way there! I sit down at my desk with a grin. I wiggle in my chair excitedly for the lesson to start. I open my pocket and- oh yeah..

Where is she? What have I done? Was she eaten? Is someone going to tell the world I had her and I will get in trouble with the police?! Is she being disected?! 

No.. No I can't. I can't let her go. Not like this.

 I feel I am getting stared at. I look towards the back of the room but nothing in the least suspicious. It is guilt. I feel someone is out to get me. Where is she?! She could be anywhere by now!

____During Class____

I-I know! I'll put out posters! Ae Mi-young that has to be the worst idea you have ever come up with. Well what did the thing that took her look like? Looked human. All I saw was eyes and just the foreground of the persons face.

Tears start welling up in my eyes. I rub them away and look down at my paper. I start drawing doodles of her on my notebook. She had a cute tail and ears. She was soft and fuzzy and her hair was white. She had big green eyes. And her canine teeth stuck out a little when she was purring. I stop and look at my drawing. 

Miu <3 I write under the picture. I look outside at the nature center. I remember I found her and she bit me. Looking at my finger and the forest I start to daydream. I need to find her asap. I need to find Miu. At the end of the school day I walk onto the roof making a plan. I sat down and started thinking and drawing the face I had seen.

*squeakkkk*

A boy stood there. He was a little short but not overly short. I stood in awe of the surprise. He backed up and was about to shut the door until..

"H-Hey! You can come out here with me! I do not own the roof or anything!" I still have tears in my eyes from frusturation. The more I try to find her the more impossible it seems. 

He slowly walks out near me. I recognized his face once I saw it. I stare at him in wonder. Does he even remember my name? I highly doubt this.