CHAPTER 2

The Hot Extra Credit [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His brows quirked up watching Krystal stand up from her chair, walking over to close and lock his office door. He shifted in his chair, leaving slightly hot under his collar. He loosened the tie around his neck before she turned back around to face him. The look in her eyes had changed drastically. He could feel the the change in the air. Amber nervously his lips, scanning her curvaceous figure as she swayed over to him. His hands twitched on the desk, thinking about roaming hid fingers all over her y curves. His head told him to stop but his body was screaming for him to go. He swallowed hard as she moved to his side, leaning against his desk. “Krystal…Miss. Soojung…we can’t…” He flicked his eyes over her lips. “It’s not right…” He murmured softly.

Krystal noticed the way her teacher had shifted around in his seat. She’d made him nervous, in a good way. Maybe this wasn’t so crazy for her to try. She moved in closer to him, her heart beginning to race as she pushed Professor Amber’s limits further. “But you want to…” She said, happily realizing that he hadn’t said he didn’t want to, only that they couldn’t. Her rouged lips parted in a y grin. “Professor…I’ve seen the way you look at me….” She drawled, reaching her hands to the armrests of his chair, turning him away from the desk, toward her instead. She was so close to him that she could feel his body heat radiating off his skin. “You want me…don’t you?” She challenged, slowly drawing back as she let go of his chair. She saw him eyeing her lips, so she gave him something to stare at. She tugged at her bottom lip with her front teeth and slowly extended her arm out, grasping the end of his tie with her painted fingertips. She twisted the fabric in her hand, locking her eyes on his. “Admit it.”

He listened to every word leaving her rouged lips. Her voice was raspy and low, dripping with seduction. She clearly knew what she was doing. There was no way this was her only time trying to seduce a man. None. He rested his hands on his thighs when she turned his chair to face her. His legs brushed against her’s. He had to stifle back a low groan just from that contact alone. It had been too long. That had to be the reason why he wanted to rip her clothes off and dip his head between her lush thighs.  He couldn’t speak. The beautiful creature in front of him left him completely speechless. Even though it was wrong, he wanted her. It was impossible not to. Amber realized he must have not hidden his secret glance that well if she herself had noticed them. His eyes stayed glued to her perfect mouth, holding his breath as her teeth bit down gently on her lip. He leaned forward as she pulled on his tie. He didn’t have much fight left in him. “Krystal, you’re beautiful…I’m your teacher….” He had to squeeze his thighs to hold back from grabbing her and pulling her into his lap.

Her advances were working. Professor Amber was practically squirming in his chair, forcing himself to hold back. Krystal smiled knowingly, pressing her bare legs into his clothed knees. He was fighting a losing battle. Krystal didn’t give up when she was determined to get something. Having her as a student over the span of 3 classes, Amber probably knew that too. His eyes were transfixed on . Gently releasing her lip from her teeth’s grasp, she slid her hand up to the knot of his tie, then used both of her hands to undo it. Of course she was aware that a teacher wasn’t allowed to fool around with a student. That was common knowledge. “I know,” She nodded her head, quietly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter