CHAPTER 3

The Hot Extra Credit [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He held her eyes, watching her hands work the buttons of his shirt. He rubbed his fingers harder over her . She was soaked for him. It was all for him. He could never admit to himself, but he had wanted her from the moment she walked into his class. It was a difficult temptation he fought every time she walked into a room. He peeled away his shirt, pulling his tie over his head. “Call me Amber.” His hands slid to the sides of her , hooking his thumbs under the waistband, he tugged them down her legs, dropping them to the floor. He fell to his knees, beholding the stunning goddess sprawled on his desk. “You’re ing gorgeous.” He murmured, hiking her skirt up her thighs. He pulled her towards the edge of the desk, gripping her inner thighs.  He inhaled the heady scent of her wet into his nostrils. . She smelled amazing. He moved a hand to her puffy lips, separating the warm folds to see her pink . He wrapped his lips around the throbbing nub, gently as he slipped a finger inside her, the long digit in and out of her tight .

Her nimble fingers worked quickly, undoing all of his shirt buttons. Her breath caught in as Amber continued to rub his fingers against her hot through her underwear. The added pressure of his digits made her squirm toward him for more. She nodded attentively, pleased that she’d been given the privelege of calling her professor by his first name, though to be honest, there was something y about calling him professor while doing all these dirty things with him. Her hands reached out for his chest once he’d removed his starchy button-up shirt. She scratched her fingernails over his pecs, leaning up from the desk to let him tug her off. Hearing Amber lose his professional composure and swear when he called her gorgeous made her drip with need for him. He pulled her close again and she leaned back, using her elbows to prop herself up. She watched him eagerly, her lips at the sight of him stooping down between her legs. His sturdy finger probed between her lips, exposing her pink bud. “Uuhh,” She moaned with delight as his rough tongue and smooth lips enclosed her soft , making her s stiffen noticeably against her top. His thick finger eased in passed her wet lips, teasing her, making her crave his . “Amber…” She moaned softly, trying to grasp onto the desk in some way to hold herself up. “…make me .”

He rested his head against her inner thigh, lapping his tongue over her . Her begging moans and soft whimpers made his throb hard in his black trousers. He wanted to hear more. He slipped another finger inside her, pumping faster as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her swollen nub. She teased like heaven. He feared she was becoming a slight addiction. Her sounds, tastes and the way her face moved in pleasure, he was hooked. He wiggled his tongue faster over , ing his digits quickly inside her. “I want your on my tongue, Krystal. I want to ing taste all of you.” He growled diving his tongue deep into her with his pumping fingers.

Every time her professor’s tongue flicked out against her fattened , Krystal squirmed a little more, raking her nails over the smooth grain of his desk. He pushed a second finger passed her wet lips, her tight hole with a vengeance. “Oh God,” she arched her back, nearly overwhelmed by the realization that she was in the middle of getting head from her teacher.  And he was so good at it; she couldn’t believe it. She was panting and writhing on the edge of his desk, a pleasing pressure building deep inside of her. She whimpered over his words. She never thought she’d hear him speak like this. It was so ing y. “You’re so…uhhh…I’m gonna .” She pulled herself up as best as she could and slipped her fingers into Amber’s hair, pulling his face tightly into her wet core. “Right there..”

He dove his face deeper into her dripping , ing his tongue harder into her . He slipped his fingers from her tight slit, quickly rubbing them over her hard . He wanted her to hard. He wanted it covering his mouth, the remains clean of his full lips. He pushed down hard on the throbbing bud, her wet folds, greedily. He looked up to her eyes, seeing the look of desire burning deep in her coffee brown hues. Once would never be enough. He would ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter