Final

Thank You for Being Born

Chanyeol tried to calls Eunji for countless times already but all he got was just a voicemail. He ruffled his hair frustratingly. He gave up and throws his phone away before he walks out from his room.

Sehun and Kai, who notices his gloomy expression just change a glance to each other and gave each other a confuse look. Of course they feel weird when their hyung suddenly become like that. It is because Chanyeol just rare shows his gloomy side.

‘’Yah Hyung, you look so ugly like this. What’s wrong?’’ The younger asked him

Chanyeol just gives him a blank expression. He seems doesn’t have any intention to answer Sehun.

 ‘’My precious, giant, Park Chanyeol~~~’’ Baekhyun who came from somewhere suddenly sat on his side and gave him a hug

‘’What the- you are so ghei Byun Baekhyun. Go away’’ Chanyeol tried to get rid of Baekhyun

‘’Aww my giant being so pierce today. Aren’t you supposed to be happy today, Yoda. It’s your birthday’’

‘’I have no mood to celebrate my birthday’’ Chanyeol lazily stand up and leave three of them

As Chanyeol left, three of them give a naughty glance to each other. That’s because they knew what’s actually going on and they also knew why Jung Eunji ignored Chanyeol all day today.  

 

Whole day Chanyeol just lazily lays on his bed, he has no intention to does anything. Gladly there is no schedule for EXO today. Suddenly his phone ring and it is Jung Eunji. Chanyeol immediately pick the call

‘’Eunji-yah, where have you been? Why I can’t call you whole day?’’

‘’Oh I’m sorry Channie-yah, I’m so busy today, you know we are currently busy with our comeback. Do you have anything to say? I can’t talk any longer than this, I’m on rush now’’

‘’You don’t remember what day is today?’’

‘’What?’’

Chanyeol let out a sigh, disappointed of his girlfriend’s answer.

‘’It’s..-‘’

Before Chanyeol able to finish his words, suddenly he heard someone called Eunji’s name

‘’Oh, okay Yoon, wait a minute.. Channie-yah. I’m sorry I have to hang off the phone now. Bye. Take care. Saranghae’’

‘’Eunji-‘’

 ‘’Tsk, so she is busy dating with that Kang Seungyoon guy until she got no time for her boyfriend. I see’’ Chanyeol just looks at his phone disbelieved and hissed.

‘’Aish what a worst birthday ever. HAHA’’

 

‘’Yah ParkChan, wake up. You are not even get ready yet- Seriously-‘’

‘’Ready to where? You’re bothering me, Camel’’ Chanyeol hissed annoyingly as he threw a pillow to Chen

‘’To celebrating your birthday of course. Everyone is getting ready already outside. Let’s come out’’

‘’I don’t say I want to celebrate my birthday though’’

‘’Yah you bastard, we prepared everything already. Seriously. Ah I see, this is might because of Eunji-shi. Whoa dude, you ignored us just because of her? Seriously, your own members? At least you appreciate what we have done for you and why you gotta be so sensitive, you should understand she is an idol like you too and now they are having their comeback so of course she can’t spend your time with you 24/7’’

Because he is annoyed of his babbling, Chanyeol get up from his bed and changed his clothe before he come out followed by Chen who is smiling satisfied and mysterious behind him. They decided to celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday at the rooftop.

‘’Finally, the main character for today! Saengil chuk’a hamnida, saengil chuk’a hamnida to uri Chanyeol! Yehet!’’ Baekhyun who always scream with his high pitch was being even excited than Chanyeol

‘’Thanks a lot guys for all of this’’

‘’This is not end yet. We will present you our galaxy and our so-not-manly hyung! Woo’’

Chanyeol was so surprise of Kris and Luhan presence. He is so happy though.

‘’Hyuungs, damn, I miss you guys so much. Thank you for coming’’ Without realize Chanyeol’s eyes getting wet. Of course he is. He missed Kris and Luhan so much ever since those two out from EXO especially Kris, it had been few months.

‘’Dude, calm’’ Kris patted his shoulder as he hands a present to him

‘’I seriously don’t need this present hyung as long as you are here’’

‘’Can you not-, you give me goosebumps so ghei’’ Luhan pretended to annoyed by his world but the younger just respond it with a laugh, a derp laugh to be exact.

Baekhyun walks to the front and take a mic as he is going to announced something

‘’Since today we are seem very happy and finally we are gathered as OT12 again, I, Byun Baekhyun as the main vocalist of EXO will present you guys a song!’’

Some of EXO members cheering for him and some of them pretend to boo-ing him; Chen, Luhan and Kyungsoo of course as they heard Baekhyun mentioned himself as the main vocalist.

Suddenly the light turns off and the music is start. This song sound very familiar. Surprisingly, the one who sings that song isn’t Baekhyun voice but it’s a girl’s voice. The voice that very familiar to Chanyeol

Chanyeol can’t help to smile as he saw Eunji sings prettily in front of him.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-l21CTY27Q)

Lets pretend Eunji sings that song for him.

 

‘’Kamshamnida and saengil chuk’a hamnida, saengil chuk’a hamnida, love’’ Eunji walks to Chanyeol with a cake

‘’Now, blow the candle off’’

As Chanyeol blows off the candle everyone is cheering on him. There is even Apink member too.

And without everyone realize,

‘’Hello Luhan-shi, how have you been?’’

‘’Hello Park Chorong, I’ve been fine as you see now but I missed you for sure’’

She just sends him a sweetest smile as they focus on the main character for tonight.

‘’I thought you forgot’’ Chanyeol who’s can’t stop showing his derp smile

‘’Idiot, you know I will never forget about today. This is revenge though for your ‘prank’ on my last birthday’’ Eunji grinned as she put the cake’s cream on Chanyeol birthday and end up whole EXOPINK playing around with the cake by wipe the cream on everyone’s face. They have so much fun tonight.

Chanyeol even surprise when he knew if Eunji was the one who invited and called Kris and Luhan to come along for his birthday because she knows if her boyfriend surely miss his hyungs so much especially Kris. He never mentioned it to s but he is always end up cried in front of Eunji every time he missed his hyungs.

‘’Thank you Eunji-yah. I don’t know how to thank to you. This is too much. I feel so touched. Seriously this is the best birthday ever in my life and thank you so much for everything you have done’’ Without realize he shed tears

‘’Pabo Channie always be pabo’’ Eunji wiped his tears away, to be honest she is almost tearing up as she saw his boyfriend cries

‘’I will do everything for you to be happy, Chanyeol-yah. I am your happy virus right? So I will always make sure that you will be happy’’ She pinched his cheek as she grinned.

‘’Saranghae Jung Eunji and neomu gomawo’’

‘’I love you too, Park Chanyeol’’ She smiled as Chanyeol lend his lip on her.

 

The only thing I can do is to love you even more. I love you, you are everything to me 

 

Yey! Finally the day I waited for this whole year is coming finally. Happy birthday Park Chanyeol. I love you so much as much as Eunji loves you in this story. I put a bit ChoHan’s part here. Hee and yeah I miss OT12 so much. And this song is so beautiful after BAP’s. Gladly I found this song or I might use the same song for this fanfic. Heh. Don’t forget to leave a comment. Thank you so much.