-2-

Love you more

Hello lovely readers! Here is another chapter which some of you guy asked for. It didn't have an actual plot, I just wrote it out of random imagination for I think it'd be such a mess there. It's very loooong but I don't want to split since i considered it as an epilogue. I hope you'll enjoy :) I'm not good in description and so this is mostly dialogue. Please don't get bored :) Anyways sorry for the errors and mistakes, ignore them ok?! ^^ Thank you.

Let's enjoy it now :)


Shinil High

The whole classroom in just a second switched from the ruckus to completely dead silent as all the students suddenly fallen into quietness, behaving such good kids with bodies and heads set straightly to the blackboard.

Mrs.Kwon, the homeroom teacher who just arrived in the class, put down the books on the table. The students silently gulped mindlessly when her eyes sharply scanned through the whole classroom.

She smiled satisfactorily to see the pupils were all submissively obedient. Little did, she know that it was all because of her horror aura just scared the hell out of them.

“Well everyone, today we are going to have two transferred students to join our class.” Mrs. Kwon said. “One student is from Busan and another one from Incheon.” She continued and then took two different files out in her hands. “Well … I’ll call out your name to do a brief introduction to the class.”

“Choi Minho.”

No answer…

“Choi Minho?”

Still no answer…

“It seems like this new student hasn’t arrived yet, teacher.” A class president politely spoke.

Mrs. Kwon sighed and nodded with a stoic expression. She moved to the next content.

“Choi Sulli.”

No response…

“Choi Sulli?”

 Still no response…

“Umm … It seems like this new student also hasn’t arrived yet, teacher.” The class president repeated his previous word.

“WHAT??!!”

 

 

Minho was walking casually across the school corridor. Both hands hid in his pockets, his big brown eyes attentively scanned the numbers of the exact classroom which he transferred in today.

He took a lollipop’s stick out from his mouth.

“Tsk! Great! I’m late of the first day in this school and now even lost.” Minho murmured to himself.

Suddenly something or apparently someone bumped his elbow, instantly the lollipop dropped on the floor, broke in pieces.

“Whew …” Minho was startled.

A faint musky scent welcomed his nose and Minho admitted that he liked this fragrance but he wouldn’t careless to feel pissed at the same time.

He saw a girl walking rather fast ahead of him. He rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle out of annoyance. “Am I even transferring to a right high school? The student seems to not having a proper manner at all.”

The girl suddenly stopped her track and turned around.

In a moment Minho’s jaw dropped and turned startstruck because of the beauty of the girl in a few meters away from him.

The girl was tall, she looked ordinary but her natural beauty was glowing. She simply wore the school uniform as she had her straight hair that went a little below her shoulder and a front fringe.

She was just a normal high school girl like the others he casually laid his eyes on since the morning in this school but his heart told him right away that she was different. Something in her that was visually so attractive that it made people lost attention to other things in all instances.

A stranger girl unfamiliarly to him … just successfully got his attention in just mere seconds.

“Wow! She’s so beautiful.” Minho whispered in awe. He saw her fixed her hair and tidied her uniform. Unconsciously, he smiled to himself witnessing how cute she was.

But then he was caught off guard when the girl jerked her head to look at him with a frown.

Dang! She must felt someone was watching her. Minho looked away and pretended to do something else like he was guiltless.

 “C-1.4.” The girl spoke.

Minho heard her voice as he retrieved his eyes on her. He saw her release a deep breath before going inside in one of a particular classroom.

“C-1.4! … That sounds familiar!” Minho mumbled in bewilderment but then a wide smile slowly spread out showing his pearl white teeth. “Isn’t that my class?”

 

 

The door rolled opened, all the students switched their attentions from Ms. Kwon to the person who just stepped in.

“G-Good morning teacher. My name is Choi Sulli, a new stu--”

The door suddenly opened again but it was kinda rough this time. Instantly cut off Sulli’s introduction in the midsentence.

“Good morning teacher. I’m Choi Minho, a transferred student from Incheon. I’m very sorry for late in your first class.”

Mrs.Kwon crossed her arms and stared at the two teenagers in front of her, one was lowering her head down while another one had his head down but his gaze was on the sideward to the girl beside him.

“Mr and Ms Choi!! The transferred students.” The teacher uttered. Her voice tense, buried a hint of irritation.

Sulli instantly looked at Minho who already had his eyes on her since long. Both were staring at each other, rather surprise to know they weren’t just having a same surname but even the transferred students. But more than that, the realization of the trouble they were going to have in the first day in new school for being running late.

And that was it! They embarrassingly got an earful about the tardiness from the homeroom teacher. A few minutes later, the reprimand had come to an end as the both of them secretly emitted out a sigh of relief. The teacher asked the class president to find them the seats. The latter showed the two vacant seats at the back.

Both settled down in respectable seats beside each other.

Minho sat down excitingly, almost unbelievable that he was that lucky to have Sulli as his seatmate. Big grin still plastered on his face as he couldn’t take his eyes off the girl.

On another hand Sulli felt all along she was under a gawky stare. She cocked her head to the side with a frown and found the boy named Minho grinned boyishly at her.

Sulli forced to show a small smile in return although she was not sure if he tried to be friendly with her or what. A boyish grin turned wider almost hurt his face as soon as she smiled back at him.

Sulli awkwardly nodded her head a bit and looked away. ‘He’s weird’

“Hi! We have the same surname right? So may I know your name, beautiful?” Minho opened the conversation.

Sulli surprisingly looked at him. A deep frown was found when she doubted her ears were hearing it right. This weird boy called her ‘Beautiful’.

“Oh, I’m not ‘Beautiful’. I am Sulli. Choi Sulli.” Sulli replied with a hint of annoyance could trace in her tone.

And Minho felt it but he liked the way she bluntly responded him.

“Oh, Sulli … Choi Sulli, such a beautiful name just like the owner.” Minho complimented. “First time I’ve ever heard this name and I think I like it already. Umm … ‘Seol’ means snow and ‘Li’ means a pear flower.” He paused and rubbed his chin as in thinking. “So you’ll be probably reborn as a flower that is small but full of strong vitality. Wow!! That’s very meaningful, right Sulli?”

Sulli, who uninterestingly engaged the conversation with Minho, all the while taking her books and stationery out to put on the table, she then couldn’t help but had to stop for a moment to gaze at Minho as soon as he finished talking. She chuckled in unbelievable.

‘What a talkative weirdo pupil.’ She thought internally.

“Well, I am Choi--”

“Choi Minho, right?” Sulli cut him. She smirked. “I heard it when you introduced yourself earlier so no need to repeat it. I’m not deaf.”

Minho almost shook off with laughter if he wouldn’t careless that they were in the class. He grinned more even wider.

‘Interesting gal.’ Minho told himself.

Minho scooted his chair over to near Sulli’s.

“What are you doing?” Sulli asked, winkled her eyebrows.

“No nothing. I see that you seem unwanted to befriend with me.” Minho said with a shrug. A mischievous smile planted on his lips. “I know it’s because you might be still uncomfortable with me … yet ... And so I think if we keep our distance closer like this, soon enough you’ll get accustomed to my presence and very soon we’ll surely become close.” Minho leaned his face a little further toward Sulli and added. “Very close … Rest assured, not too long you’ll be very comfortable with me as your seatmate, Sulli.”

Sulli was unable to utter anything, she was stunned while blinking her eyes, staring at Minho who had face not too far yet not too close either to her, it almost made her feel his warm breathing.

Choi Minho looked awestruck and entrance as his big brown eyes was so enchanting. Sulli’s cheeks grew warm under his sight and she was well aware that her cheeks were reddened by now. Realizing it, Sulli immediately glanced away.

‘Omo! This talkative weirdo pupil is so handsome.’ Sulli thought while putting up her composed façade.

Minho smirked triumphantly. ‘Playing hard to get huh? Let’s wait and see, baby girl!’

“Hello, newcomers at the back! Do you want me to kick you out from my class to get into detention on your first day at school huh?” Mrs. Kwon yelled from in front. “Once again if I see you don’t pay attention to my teaching or heard you make random noise by chit chatting in my class, you will get your punishment. Get it?”

Sulli embarrassingly looked down. She opened her book but not before she threw a glare at the smug boy beside her.

Minho once again, grinned hugely at her. He resisted the strong urge to pinch Sulli’s rosy cheek if only they didn’t just get warning from Mrs. Kwon earlier.

Choi Sulli’s flustering and irritation was rather beautifully adorable. He liked it.

 

* * * *

 

Two year later

Sulli was holding many books while walking on her way toward the library. As when she was about to step in the building, suddenly a big wind passed through the area, unexpectedly it blew her skirt up. Sulli widened her eyes in shocking panic as the stupid wind just kept blowing it up! She quickly dropped the books and trying to hold her skirt uniform in place.

The wind was gone as Sulli muttered some incoherent cursed word. She nervously looked around her to see if there was anyone witnessed her embarrassing moment. As in relief there was no one around since it wasn’t during recession at this time. Sulli internally thanks to all gods.

She sighed and bent down to pick up the scattered books on the ground. Catching her by surprise, she saw a pair of fine arms appeared out of nowhere to help her. Sulli bolted out of the blue and looked up. As soon as she saw the owner of the hands, her face instantly turned heated.

It was none other than Choi Minho. Her only one seatmate and NOW close friend.

“W-What are you doing here?” Sulli stuttered but then she shook her head. “No! When did you get here? Just since when you are here?”

“Just now.” Minho then grinned skeptically at her. “Why? You look so panicked and even blushing. Is there any little secret you are hiding from me?”

Sulli gulped but trying to laugh it off nervously. She safely thought that Minho might not see anything at all. He couldn’t or all hell will break loose if he caught the unexpected incident earlier. He said he just arrived here right? So he didn’t see anything. Right, he didn’t.

“Ayyy … Little secret your , Choi.” Sulli snapped, trying to hide her uneasiness.

“My ????” Minho teasingly repeated Sulli’s word. He smugly grinned at her.

Sulli opened her eyes wide. Oh god! Oh god! Did she just dig her own grave to mention that?

Wait a minute! Why did he reach this way about that ‘’ thing? Or … or … he … he saw that….

Oh !

“I don’t know that you know how to spat a foul word, Sulli.” Minho said.

Instead of feeling annoyed as usual, Sulli found herself released a sigh of relief. Ahhh … she thought he might have seen her in that embarrassing moment earlier.

Sulli smirked in response at Minho as both of them straightened their bodies.

Minho laughed and took the books from Sulli’s hands to hold. He waked ahead of her directly to the library building.

Sulli smiled at the gentlemen Choi Minho and was about to follow him but she stopped immediately when she saw Minho walked back toward her. He leaned down to her ear.

“Nice view I caught earlier. Well … the pink is okay but c’mon … hello kitty? Seriously how old are you Sulli? You’re reaching 18 soon. Out there, we are having variety kind of undergarments in satin, silk, lace, cotton, sheer or well … no show-through styles, choose among those Sulli. You are a lady now so please get rid of the babyish things.”

Finished his teasing whisper, Minho restrained himself to look at Sulli at the same time he tried to suppress his laughter and strode away from the stunned Sulli who was now fuming in anger and of course drowning into deep embarrassment.

Minho was here when that stupid wide blowing her skirt up. Darn it!! He saw her.

“Grrrrrr … DAMN YOU!!!! STUPID BYUNTAE CHOI MINHO!!!!! I’LL PULL YOUR FROGGY EYES OUT.”

 

* * * *

 

Minho suddenly appeared behind Sulli and blew soft air into her ear to surprise her which made the latter loudly gasped in startled. She alarmingly covered . She hit Minho on his arm as the grinning boy settled beside her, rather close to be exact.

“Are you crazy to startle me in the library?” Sulli scolded and glared at Minho who enjoyed eating his lollipop.

Minho smiled. He took out a beautiful box and handed it to Sulli.

Sulli in instance removed her scowl and replaced with a wide smile.

“Happy Birthday, Sulli.” Minho greeted, smiling.

Sulli happily received it and then she pouted. “I’ve been looking for you all over before I came here to do the homework alone. But … you’re forgiven since you were lost to have a surprise for me on my birthday.” Sulli raised the box, the present birthday Minho just gave her. “For this, thank you so much, Minho.”

“Aigoo … You know me well Sulli, I don’t want a simple ‘Thank you so much’ just like that.” Minho whined with his amateurishly mischievous grin. “At least a--”

“No way! What an annoying byuntae.” Sulli tauntingly opposed as she knew what the boy wanted from her. She then shook the box, eager to know what was inside. It was light much to her curiousness, she smiled cutely at Minho. “Can I open it now?”

Minho suddenly snatched the box away. “No! This won’t be yours if you don’t give me a kiss here.” He pointed his finger to his bulge cheek due to the lollipop in his mouth.

Sulli hissed. She slumped her shoulder and pouted.

Minho took lollipop out from his mouth and smirked. “If you continue to pout like that I’ll assume that you want to give me a kiss on my lips. If you find here is having people we can go somewhere else private alone, you know.”

Sulli turned blushing in instance. She opened about to deny his naughty accusation but suddenly Minho put his lollipop candy into her opened mouth.

Minho immediately put his index finger on his lips and made a shushed sound as telling her to not bark at him since they were now in the library.

With one last satisfied grin at the obedient girl, Minho gave back the present to Sulli.

“You can open it now, my birthday girl. In case you’re looking for me, I’ll excuse myself to do my business in the bathroom for now.” Minho said with a wink before he walked out.

Sulli then let out a chuckle and happily twirling the lollipop in while smiling giddily at the thought that she and Minho just shared an indirect kiss through a single stick of lollipop.

“Let’s see what are you gonna impress me, Minho.” Sulli said excitingly as she opened the present.

As soon as the box was opened and revealed what was inside, instantly Sulli’s face turned scarlet red, even her excited smile earlier wasn’t there on her lips anymore.

What the inside was a pair of y lace black , along with long handwriting in a card saying…

“Happy birthday my Sulli. I can’t believe my very first birthday gift I gave to a girl is this pair of lace underwear. y right? Yes, it caught my eyes and I immediately thought of you when it brought me back to the incident happened few days ago. Well, do you like it? I hope you do. You know, how much embarrassing I was yesterday, for a man visiting ladies undergarment store. Not to mention, I was having a hard time in choosing what style would look good on you. I even had to put it into an image. Whew! What a difficult task ever in just choosing your birthday present!

P.S: Get rid of Hello Kitty stuffs, Sulli. I’ll be sad if I know you’ll go waste my kind heart.

From your one and only Choi Minho <3

 

* * * *

 

Minho s his arms around the girl’s petit waist when she was oblivious his presence by enjoying the warm wind welcomed her on the rooftop at school.

Instantly Sulli opened her eyes. She felt the strong arms tightened his hold around her. She didn’t need to guess who those naughty hands belonged to. She smiled and let him enjoyed it for a moment.

“What perfume you are wearing, Sulli?” Minho softly asked as he buried his face into her silky long hair. “You are driving me crazy because of your fragrant scent. God! I love inhaling you baby, all day surely I’ll never get enough.”

“Tsk! Some ert is trying to take advantage of me.” Sulli hissed as she roughly removed his hands from her waist and turned around to glare at the boy.

Minho laughed and pinched Sulli’s nose. “Ah you caught me. And what’s with the glare huh?”

Sulli put an irritated face to Minho before she pushed him out of her way to walked off.

Minho quickly grabbed her wrist, pulling her back into his arms and hugged her.

“Are you angry at me? About what?” Minho asked innocently.

“Do you still have the nerve to ask me that, Choi?” Sulli barked and put her hands on his chest to push him away but the more she struggled, the stronger his arms tightened around her. “Let me go, byuntae. I hate you.”

“Really? Liar!” Minho said.

To Sulli surprise, he shoved her gently to the wall. Minho removed his hands from her and put them on the wall to imprison the girl. He then bent his head down to near her face that was crimson red like a ripe tomato.

“Do you really hate me huh?” Minho softly asked and smiled smugly.

“Y-Yes, I hate you. I hate you for making fun of me with that … that embarrassing incident of mine.” Sulli said as she lowered her voice a bit at the last line in embarrassment. Sulli gazed down, avoided Minho’s flaming eyes and pouted sullenly. “I hate you. Today is my birthday and yet you---”

Sulli halted her speech in confusion when Minho showed her a silver necklace with a heart pendant. It shiningly dangled before her sparkled eyes.

“Happy birthday, Choi Sulli.” Minho said, brought back Sulli’s astounded gaze on him.

He gestured her to raise her loose hair as he wanted to put the necklace for her. Sulli broke into a shy smile and obliged Minho. She frowned at him when he ed the two buttons of her shirt. Minho chuckled when he heard Sulli mumbled ‘byuntae’ to him. Minho ignored her cute scowl as he gently tucked the necklace inside and then adjusted her shirt’s collar.

Minho smiled in awe to see the classic silver necklace dangling around Sulli’s milky bare neck.

“It’s beautiful. You look more even radiantly pretty, Sulli.” Minho complimented, lovingly smiling at her.

“Am I?” Sulli asked smilingly and touched the heart shape pendant. She looked at Minho and hissed. “You’re such a prankster! Just this morning you pissed me with the lace undies and now this beautiful necklace. Do you really like to annoy me huh?”

“No, I like to tease you and love to see you blush and irritated. It’s so cute. And I’m just an obsessed school boy who is crazy for a school girl Choi Sulli.” Minho replied coyly.

“Really now! Cheesy huh? It’s more like an evil whom full of mischief, precisely a naughty ert to me.” Sulli countered back.

Minho chuckled and nodded his head. “Partially you can say it that way … but to make it is simply exact … I’m just a plain teenager who is purely falling in love with a lovely girl named Choi Sulli.”

Sulli blinkingly looked at Minho, obviously she was surprise at his sudden word.

"I think I need to make it clear huh?" Minho said in a tender voice. His hand went to hold Sulli's which was still touching the necklace. "This heart(pendant) is mine but it's no longer belonged here, in my chest anymore. I'm just giving it to a stealer where its soul was already captured by someone ever since 2 years ago."

Sulli shyly looked away and bit her lip. Her heart was beating really fast, her face was hot. "What do you want to mean?"

"Silly!" Minho flicked her forehead. "Isn't it obvious that I'm confessing to you?"

Sulli suppressed a smile. "Like what kind of confession?"

"I love you, Choi Sulli." Minho sincerely confessed. "I've liked you since I had my eyes laid on you for the first time. All of these while I'm head over heel in love with you Sulli, so much."

Momentarily giddy silence took over them before Sulli raised her head to scowl at Minho.

“You’re the most annoying ert on the planet. You keep pestering me everytime and everywhere with no cease, making me desperately want to kick you out of this planet so bad … but … unfortunately … I can’t imagine my day would have fun anymore without you.” Sulli exhaled deeply. She replaced a scowl with a sweet smile. "I like you too ... No, I’m already one hundred percent sure that my fondness for you is beyond the 'like'. I ... I love you too Minho." Sulli said and immediately glanced away in shyness.

Minho grinned. "Silly! You think I'm dense? Of course I know that. You're too obvious to not easily catch."

Sulli sullenly glowered at Minho. "Hmph!!"

She wet her lips and continued to stare at Minho, waiting for him to proceed what he wanted to say to her next. Sulli sighed in annoyance when Minho just gave her his mischievous smile.

"So??" Sulli asked with her head cocked to the side.

"So what??" Minho looked confused but then he smirked. "Ahh you want a kiss? Sure."

Minho bent down about to kiss Sulli but suddenly she covered with eyes opened wide in shock. She wasn’t really thinking of that at all, instead she wanted him to wipe their friendship status out and waited for him to ask her to be his official girlfriend.

“Don’t be such a kill joy, Sulli. You surely know that this is the next stage after the mutual confession has made.” Minho said and laughed.

His hand s around Sulli’s waist to pull her closer to his chest, the other hand slowly removed Sulli’s hand from , revealing her luscious lips exposed to tempt Minho making a move.

In a swift motion, Minho’s lips landed on Sulli’s and he kissed her gently.

Sulli gasped with wide eyes, her hand clenched on her side and her whole body was totally rigid, didn’t know how to respond. Minho felt Sulli’s shocking discomfort and so he pulled her hands to place on his shoulders.

“Relax baby and enjoy it.” Minho mumbled in between kissing.

Sulli’s brain started to function orderly due to Minho’s soothing voice, her hands self-consciously moved to wrap around Minho’s neck. She tilted her head and lifted her chin to give him best access. Slowly she responded him by imitating Minho’s rhythm while closing eyes to enjoy the each moment it took.

Minho smiled as he tried to make every move to respect Sulli’s boundaries by showering her the innocent kiss. He made sure that they are on the way to an unforgettable kiss for the first time.

“I love you, Sulli.” Minho whispered.

Sulli couldn’t deny that she slightly felt disappointed but then she just brushed that feel away when she perfectly felt Minho’s sincereness.

Minho, maybe he wasn’t ready yet to enter in a relationship for the meantime. They were still young after all. However she trusted him that one day he’ll ask her that question.

“I love you too, Minho.”

 


 

Present

“Good morning, Mrs. Choi.” Minho greeted Sulli as soon as she opened her droopy eyes. They just got married yesterday and officially became a husband and wife who so madly in love.

“Good morning.” Sulli greeted back. She pulled the bed sheet to cover her blushing face.

“Aigoo! My wife is shy?” Minho teased and chuckled. He pulled the sheet down. “It’s not like we just made love for the first time baby. Do I need to count it for you of how many times we had done it?”

Sulli hit Minho on his washboard chest. “Yah! It was just two times only. First, in the night you proposed to me and second … it was last night.”

Minho laughed out loud. “That’s right. Then should I correct it to how many rounds we had accomplished so far? I bet it was more than 5 or even 10 maybe? Umm…let me think.”

“Yah!!” Sulli snapped once again.

Minho smiled sweetly and gathered his wife into his warm embrace as Sulli gladly put her arm around him.

“How are you feeling? I think I was quite merciless to you last night? But I also know that you enjoyed it right?” Minho asked and as expected he earned another smack on his chest. He laughed. “Ok ok, let’s stop talking about that. Umm … what time is it now? Maybe we can still squeeze a quick moment to have another round.”

“Oh my gosh! Choi Minho, seriously!” Sulli exclaimed and rolled her eyes. She pushed her husband away from embracing her.

Minho then saw the necklace on Sulli’s neck. He raised his hand about to touch it but his wife slapped him away.

“Yah! What are you trying to do? I warn you I’m still sore, okay.” Sulli yelled as she thought his hand naughtily wanted to grab her exposed bosom. She put her arms across her chest and scowled at Minho.

Minho smiled. “I’m not doing anything to you baby. I’m just curious, why are you still wearing that?” Minho asked and pointed to what he wanted to refer to. “I’ve given you many gifts ever since then but you still keep having it around your neck, always.”

Sulli smiled timidly and touched her necklace. “Anything came from you are always precious to me but … this one is forever remained preciously meaningful. It was your very first gift you gave me on the day of my birthday, the day where we confessed to each other and the day you trust me dearly to take care of your heart you gave me. It’s very special beyond anything else in this world to me, Minho.” Sulli took the necklace and kissed it before looking lovingly at her husband. “I love you honey.”

Minho pulled Sulli into a deep hug and kissed her on forehead. “Oh god!! I love you more baby.”

They stayed hugging for many minutes before Minho pulled out and smirked.

“You know, the truth that necklace wasn’t really the first gift I gave you, right?” Minho asked while wriggling his brows.

“Oh my god, Choi Minho! Can you stop it please?” Sulli said, almost sounded pleading while giggling.

She rose up and walked out of the bed. Her hand went to her hips, seeing how the messiness in their bedroom. Clothes were thrown all around the place. She picked up Minho’s white polo and wore it. She then turned around to the bed and saw her husband leaned on the headboard while watching her with that smug expression displayed on his face.

“I’m going to make our breakfast and you …” She pointed to Minho. “Taking care this messy room okay?”

Minho smirked. “Are you sure Sulli? What if you make me eat your overcook breakfast again? Make sure baby that your husband are gonna eat proper food later or I might end up having you as my breakfast instead. Well, I don’t really mind to enjoy my own wife rather than usual breakfast.”

Sulli shook her head. She quickly picked up her black bra which was near her foot and threw it to Minho.

“Stop with your dirty scenario, Choi Minho. Get your out of the bed and organize the room quickly.” With one last glare, Sulli went out with a loud shut of the door out of her annoyance.

Minho laughed while holding Sulli’s bra in his hand, although he already felt awaken down there but still managed to climb off the bed. Obliged his wife, he started to pick up their scattered clothes one by one from the floor.

“Behave bro! Aren’t you tired from last night? Give me a break dude.”

 

 

“Umm…Someone seems to improve much huh? Everything cooked so well.” Minho commented at the British breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, sausages and a few slices of toast on the table. He took a seat as Sulli placed down a cup of coffee. Minho frowned when he saw there is only a plate on the table but soon enough his face was replaced with a wide smirk. “You naughty girl. Fine, come here baby.”

Sulli bit her lip, suppressed a shy smile and went beside her husband. She lowly gasped when Minho pulled her down to sit on his lap. His hand wrapped around her waist as the other hand began to caress Sulli’s bare thigh. Minho smiled smugly and gently grabbed her nape down to reach his face about to give her a kiss but Sulli suddenly shoved a toast into his mouth.

“I’ll feed you, honey.” Sulli said and laughed.

Minho laughed too and chewed a bite of toast in his mouth. “Then let me feed you too, baby. C’mon say ah…” Minho put the sausage against Sulli’s lips.

Sulli smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms around Minho’s neck while opening to bite it, her eyes never left her husband’s big round orbs.

“God! Do you know how damn y you’re right now?” Minho said and groaned lowly.

“Really?” Sulli asked and as in a slow motion she swallowed what she was eating ally. She then leaned down to near his face and teasingly brushed her voluptuous lips lightly on his.

Minho was panting hard with desire and in one last grunt of impatient he was done with Sulli’s naughty teasing, he hungrily crushed their lips together. They kissed passionately with hands running back and forth, travelling all over each other’s bodies to light the fire.

Sulli slightly gasp when she felt she was being lifted in the air. She grasped Minho’s face to pull the kiss away.

She laughed gleefully, the sensual passion was born in her eyes same goes with Minho’s.

“Are we gonna make love, honey?” Sulli asked seductively.

“You sultry woman! Well … we are gonna make a baby.” Minho replied. “Or maybe babies?”

“What?” Sulli chuckled. “Do you know some ways how to have twins?”

Minho held the doorknob and smiled, looking naughtily at his wife. “I don’t know but maybe we can use some unique techniques in our process. Who know we might end up hit a jackpot.”

Sulli rolled her eyes. “That’s nonsense. Simply, at the end of the day I still have to deal with a erted husband whom has the tons of dirty thoughts in his head. Seriously Choi!”

Minho walked into their bedroom, having Sulli in his arms in bridal style. “Ok, if you know me that well, then for today … let do nothing but making love over and over for the whole day.”

And again, with one hard kick of Minho’s strong foot, the door went completely shut.

 

* * * *

 

Minho arrived home and exhaled a deep sigh out of exhaustion but then his eyes caught a beautiful sigh of his wife in the kitchen. Much to Minho recovered from debilitation, he smiled softly while making his way to approach her.

Sulli was in the state of cooking, let out a faint gasp when a pair of fine arms embraced her behind.

"Good evening, baby." Minho greeted Sulli.

"Good evening, honey." Sulli greeted back and briefly turned her head around to give her husband a peck on the lips which gladly accepted by Minho. She smiled. "I didn't hear your car pulled over, I'm too engrossed to what I'm doing. How was the day?"

Minho sighed tiredly. He closed his eyes and rested his chin on Sulli's shoulder. "It was one crazy day as always. I really missed you."

Sulli smiled tenderly, her hand touched Minho's cheek. "Tired huh?"

Minho hummed and as a worried wife, Sulli put a halt on her cooking process. She guided Minho to the living room and had him sat down on the couch. She stood behind him and gave Minho a massage on his shoulders area.

"Today Suzy called me and nagged about the hell day she is having at work without me." Sulli told her husband, smiling remembered her conversation with her friend. Sulli sighed. "I kind of feel bad about her."

"I just don't want you to tire yourself out because of that pressured work. It worried me badly every time I see you wear yourself out to the point that all your energy is overwhelming and ready to falling apart anytime soon." Minho replied, staring affectionately up to Sulli.

"I know and I'm lucky being your beloved wife and a stressless housewife now. I’m so blessed to have you as my caring husband, Minho." Sulli smiled sweetly as Minho returned her back with the same expression. "Take a rest, honey. You're surely tired." Sulli told Minho as the latter kissed her hand and mumbled a thank you.

 

A moment later

Sulli yelped in pain when she accidentally cut her finger. Minho was resting on the couch upon hearing Sulli's low scream he dashed hastily into the kitchen.

Minho saw Sulli's winced face while holding her finger.

"Let me see." Minho sternly said and grabbed her hand. He sighed worriedly, seeing the fresh cut and blood flowed out. He quickly held the area of her injured finger to put under running water. "Why you are so careless?" Minho scolded her as Sulli only pouted with tears b in her eyes.

Minho ignored his sullen wife as he leaded her to the couch and attentively applied antibiotic ointment and covered her finger in a sterile bandage.

A faint sniff was heard when Minho closed the first aid kit box. He frowned, looking at crying Sulli. He chuckle.

"Is it that hurt?" Minho kissed her bandaged finger as if it was a magic to make it heal in short. But he was kinda startled when Sulli yanked her hand away.

"I have to finish cooking." Sulli said dryly and wiped her tear.

"No, you hurt your finger. Let me do it." Minho said.

"No, it’s my duty as the housewife. That’s none of your concern anymore." Sulli raised her voice a bit. "Are you afraid that I might mess up the dinner? To your information, I'm improving so much. I have been learning a lot for these past few months. You don't need to worry that you might be having an improper meal later. I'll make sure you won't have an upset stomach."

Minho blinked his eyes in confusion. Why Sulli suddenly seemed so angry at him? Despite being a sweet wife earlier, she suddenly lashed out at him. Was it because he scolded her earlier? Aigoo ... It was unwitting reaction. He reached like that of course it was out of worry. She should be known by that.

"Baby that's not what I mean, I know my wife is like a pro now when it comes to cooking. I'm just worrying about you. What if you hurt yourself again?" Minho said and held her shoulders to face him. "Don't you know how much you terrified me earlier? You hurt your finger..." Minho put Sulli's palm on his left chest. "And I'm hurt here."

Sulli pouted and sighed guiltily as she was melted inside due to Minho’s sweet word. "I'm sorry, Minho. I didn’t mean to get mad at you. It was just I’m resentful because you raised your voice at me instead of hushing me. You made me feel hurt in both, physical and emotional.”

Minho laughed and pulled Sulli into his chest for a hug. “Aigoo aigoo, I’m sorry baby. I promise I’ll never do that again. But when do you become this sensitive? You almost scared me to my death when you were shouting into my face just now.”

Sulli smacked Minho’s forearm rather hard and roughly pulled herself away. “Yah! I didn’t shout. I was just talking. And I’m not sensitive but you are outrageous first. Everyone have temper to be angry when they receive unfair treatment and well… I’m not exceptional.”

Minho just smiled and nodded frequently in surrender. He secretly shook his head behind her. Sulli might doesn’t notice herself and the truth was, much or less she indeed changed and became sensitive recently. She was reactive very quick in negative way to whatever it seemed doesn’t matter at all.

“I’m tired.” Sulli said and pouted.

“Then go to rest comfortably in the room. I’ll finish what you’ve left in the kitchen.” Minho replied with a sweet smile.

“I feel dizzy all of sudden. I’m sorry, honey. It’s supposed to be me to cook for a husband whom is worn out after working a whole day yet now I bother you to replace me.” Sulli said sadly while massaging her temple.

Minho carried Sulli immediately and walked to their bedroom.

“Your welfare is more important than mine. I’m fine, baby. That’s not new to me.” Minho said, grinning. He then tucked Sulli into bed and kissed her lips. “Take a short rest. I’ll call you once the dinner is ready.”

Sulli grabbed Minho’s hand to stop him from walking away.

“Your welfare is also important to me.” Sulli said and painted a soft smile out of tiredness. “I love you, honey.”

“I love you more, baby.” Minho replied and pecked her forehead.

He waited for his wife closed her eyes first before he changed into his comfortable clothes and went out of the room. Before closed the door behind, Minho glanced to sleeping Sulli.

“Could it be….” Minho smiled and then he shrugged his shoulders to release the thought away.

 

 

Sulli sat down on the dining table across Minho. He quickly noticed something wrong just by looking at her pale face.

“You look not good, Sulli.” Minho said worriedly. He put his palm on her forehead. “How are you feeling right now?”

“I don’t know but I still feel tired and slightly have an arching head even after an hour of taking a rest earlier.” Sulli said then she smiled. “Don’t worry. I’m okay Minho. Let’s eat. The foods will get cold.”

“Tell me if your fatigue gets worse. We’ll go to the clinic right away to have you checkup.” Minho said and Sulli nodded. “Let me feed you since you look so weak plus you hurt your finger too…. Say ah…”

Sulli chuckled at her husband cuteness and opened ready for a spoonful of delicious dish which her husband’s cooking but she suddenly felt repelled by the smell of it. Just inhaled a sniff, it was enough to trigger her gag reflex. Sulli abruptly covered and rushed immediately into the bathroom.

Minho tapped Sulli’s back while she was vomiting.

“Are you okay?” Minho asked worriedly when Sulli was recovered and cleaned .

Sulli suddenly grabbed Minho’s hand when he was about to bring her a glass of water.

She started to notice herself that these past few days she had been experiencing some of strange symptoms. Sulli looked at Minho, she bit her lips and slowly she drew out a smile.

“Honey … I think … I might be pregnant.” Sulli hesitantly told Minho since she was uncertain if she was right or not.

“Are you sure? Oh my god! I think I also suspect the same thing.” Minho exclaimed with his bright eyes. “Wait here! I’ll take the pregnancy test.”

Sulli laughed to see her husband was so ecstatic and also she found her heart was beating so fast due to the overwhelming happiness filled inside her heart. Although they hadn’t confirmed anything yet joyful excitement was radiant all over the young couple’s face.

A few minutes later, they both anxiously checked the test stick for result. And it showed….

Positive.

 


 

10 years later

Minho was holding many plastic bags in his hands, he smiled while taking off his shoes when he heard such noisy voice inside his house.

“Aigoo … We are having only two rascals here but the ruckus is as loud as this house is packed with a bunch of kids.” Minho said when his eyes laid on the couch and caught his twins having a minor argument.

“Daddy.” Both of his daughter and son greeted him with a stone face.

Minho replied with a kiss on their cheek before squeezed himself in between his two kids. He saw his daughter had the red eyes and a stain of tear on her cheek. Minho wiped it and then he looked at his naughty son.

Minho sighed. How lucky that he and his wife got the twin and the gene of the perfection in physical nature both of their kids were received is no doubt and never been denied of how lovingly adorable they are but only the problem is, they are in-identical twin.

The twin is as alike as any two siblings, they might be identical but they also look different in some ways especially the differential in personality. And again, it’s the problem for they always fall in and out of the minor argument all the time.

“Ming!” Minho called out his son as the latter ignored him and grabbed the remote to watch the TV. Almost rolling his eyes, Minho added in serious tone. “Daddy is talking to you. Don’t be rude.”

“Daddy, I’m not wrong here. It’s Ssul who is at fault.” Ming groaned and pouted. He looked at his sister in annoyance. “Don’t act as a spoil brat in front of Daddy. You make me look like a bad rascal here.”

Minho sighed once again. “Look Ming, just whoever is at fault you shouldn’t make her cry. Technically, Ssul is considering as your noona, she’s older than you by 10 minutes. Moreover she’s a girl, can you at least surrender at some point?”

Upon hearing Minho likely took her side, Ssul stuck her tongue out at Ming in triumph. She quickly looked away and played with her phone when Minho caught her on red handed.

“And you Ssul, what did you do to your brother to make him this angry?” Minho asked as he looked through the plastic bags he brought, laying on the floor.

Ssul shrug her shoulder as if nothing matter. “Nothing Daddy, I just accidentally destroyed the gift he bought for his crush, Jinri. You know, the next door little girl so called snow white princess.”

Minho stopped what he was doing and smirked while looking at his timid 10 years old son.

Ming glared at his sister and faked a laugh sarcastically. “Haha look who is talking here? Daddy, your daughter is also not so innocent. She has a crush on our classmate boy at school. Well, what is his oh-so-funny name again … MinoMino a.k.a the frog prince?!”

“YAH!!!!” Ssul yelled irritatingly.

“WHAT??” Ming shouted back.

 And before another war erupted Minho butted in.

“Enough!! I’m so tired from work and my mood isn’t in a good shape so you kids better quit it now.” Minho said sternly as the two kids immediately fell quiet. They were intimidated by their Dad’s outburst. Minho sighed as he felt bad to scare his kids like this. He then added in a softer tone. “Daddy bought you presents but first you have to behave or I’ll throw them away later.” and then he gave them each of plastic bags. Minho looked around. “Btw where is your Mommy?”

“She is so tired of our nonstop argument and so she went into the bedroom to shut us down.” Ming answered as he happily opened the present he got.

Minho chuckled and ruffled his kids’ hair before stood up with another plastic bag in his hand and made his way into his bedroom with a huge grin on his face.

Minho smiled delightfully when he saw Sulli was standing facing the closet in doing something. He took his hasty step as he was impatient to have his wife very soon in his arms. Just when he reached her he quickly hugged the mother of his children from behind, his favorite spot and gesture he loved when it comes to hugging his wife intimately while fully inhaling her sweet scent in the same time.

“Omo! You scared me.” Sulli gasped and then smiled. “I just finished ironed some sets you clothes. They are enough for you to wear until the end of next week.”

Minho chuckled inwardly. Until next week?! It must be required lots of time to do that. Sulli must be really fed up with their children constant fight and so this was just an escape for her to be in peace for a moment here, in their room.

He released her and then shoved the plastic bag into her hand. “A gift for you, baby.”

Sulli smiled warmly and kissed Minho on the lips. “Thank you, honey. What special occasion today huh? What’s this?”

“You’ll know when you open it.” Minho said as he removed his tie, starting to change into comfortable clothes at home.

Sulli helped Minho to change. And when he was almost ready she went to the bed and opened the gift excitingly.

“Oh my goodness!! Choi Minho.” Sulli exclaimed.

Minho sat down on the soft mattress behind Sulli. He put his chin on her shoulder and smirked naughtily. “I hope you like it, baby. It gave me a headache for an hour to just choose the style for you.”

“Seriously Choi! A y see through lingerie and you called that a gift?” Sulli asked as she laughed, remembered a similar situation from their past, Minho .

“No no, that’s a beautiful revealing babydoll dress and of course a dress is a gift.” Minho replied as in teasing his wife.

Sulli spun her head to look at Minho and smiled mischievously. “So do you want me wear this so called revealing babydoll dress tonight and we’ll have a wonderful blast of love making?”

“Partially yes! But … Umm … Let also make a baby.” Minho said, grinning. “Or maybe another twin. C’mon give Ming and Ssul dongsaeng. Who know, this one of ours might bring a fortune to make a truce between those two rascals?”

Sulli rolled her eyes and pinched Minho’s cheek. “Really! A fortune teller now, Mr. naughty ert.”

“So?” Minho asked while batting his eyelashes.

“Umm …” Sulli crossed her arm and tapped her chin as if she was considering.

Sulli then rotated her position to face Minho fully. She cupped his face and leaned her face closer. As when Minho was so sure that he’d receive a ‘yes’ and a kiss as well, instead he was wrong.

“I’ll prepare the dinner. The kids must be hungry by now.” With that Sulli ran quickly to the door while giggling and went out immediately.

 

A few moments later, Minho appeared from their bedroom. He saw Sulli glanced to his direction from the kitchen and so he gave her a meaningful smile as she just replied with shake of her head following by a chuckle later.

Minho saw his daughter was alone sitting on the couch, having the TV on while she was so engrossed playing with her phone with a sweet smile plastered on her face which Minho found kinda odd to witness it.

He approached her, as in cue Ssul felt a presence she quickly unlocked her phone and smiled awkwardly to her Dad.

“What are you doing?” Minho asked his daughter as he peeped to the phone in her hand.

“Nothing Daddy, just playing random game.” Ssul answered. She dropped her foot on the floor about to stand up when Minho asked again to where her brother is by this time. She smirked at Minho. “Maybe somewhere to flirt with the little girl next door.”

Minho was more even dumbfounded when his daughter immediately ran into her room as if she was running away from him and also the ‘flirt’ thing related to his son. He then walked into the dining table where Sulli was.

“Am I failed being a father who doesn’t know at all about what my children are up to these days?” Minho mumbled.

Sulli heard it, she then laughed before she husband. “Yet you attempt to have another baby. Huh! Do you want to have more experiment in making you realize eventually, the failure of a father you are.”

 Minho quickly grabbed his wife by her waist even before she stepped into the kitchen. He made her face him and smirked. “You know better Mrs. Choi, I’m not incapable. Surely, I’ll catch thing up with what I fail to pay attention. It’s never too late as well as you can say, Nothing will ever stop Choi Minho.”

“Overly confident huh?” Sulli continued to tease.

“Tsk tsk … Wrong move baby. I’ll make sure you are going to regret it later.” Minho said and whispered. “Tonight, absolutely you won’t be able to escape from my grasp.”

“Okay enough! The kids might see us.” Sulli said, giggling. She removed Minho’s arms from her. “Now drop the erted mode and charge up to be a father calling your son to have dinner. The dishes are ready.”

Minho smiled as he obliged Sulli and walked to the front door but then Sulli called him.

“Honey … I’m excitingly looking forward for tonight.” Flashing her husband with a wink, Sulli then disappeared into the kitchen.

Minho chuckled, amused by his sultry wife. When he was about to open the door to find his son outside, suddenly the door burst opened and revealed the boy he was looking for. Minho frowned seeing his son looked panicked with his hands was covering his mouth.

Ming was startled to see his father standing in front him. With a simple addressing of a ‘daddy’, the boy quickly ran away inside toward his room.

“Yah Ming! Waste your hands and call your sister to come out to have dinner.” Minho yelled before closing the door.

“I’m not hungry, Daddy, Mommy.” Ming replied before he shut the door of his bedroom.

Minho and Sulli looked at each other and frowned. But then the front door was buzzed. Minho opened it and the guest was none other than their next door neighbor Choi Siwon, along with the grumpy look on his face.

“Oh, what’s brought you here Mr. Choi?” Minho asked with a friendly smile as later Sulli also joined him.

“You know what I caught earlier?” Siwon asked gruffly. Minho and Sulli briefly looked at each other before shaking their heads along with an uneasy smile. Siwon smirked. “Your son was kissing my daughter. My innocent Jinri was being taken advantage by your naughty son.”

“W-What?” was only word that Minho and Sulli exclaimed in unbelievable. And before one of them was able to utter anything, Siwon said again.

“Mr. Choi, the way you teach your son is wrongly inappropriate, you should teach him something decent and acceptable in moral behavior. Anyways that’s the problem of your family and I don’t care. Just don’t ever let me or my wife see thing like that happens again.”

With a shake of his head in displeasure, Siwon walked away to his home and Minho was just standing there in confusion, the man just leaving him aghast and unable to have a chance to talk back in defend.

Released a deep sigh, Sulli closed the door.

“What was that? I’ve never taught him to do thing like that. What the hell was that man talking about? What does he know about our family? Damn! It’s so rude.” Minho said in high tone when he finally found his tongue. He felt anger inside him boiling instantly with the way Siwon just insulted his family.

Sulli just smiled and rubbed her hand on his back to calm him down. “You don’t need to teach him anything, honey. Well, this son is nothing different from you. Like father like son when it comes to those things, if you know what I mean, hmm?” Sulli tilted her head to the side and pretended to take a peek at Minho’s annoying face in teasing gaze.

Minho then took a deep breath to subside his anger and chuckled at the sight of his cute wife teasing him. He smiled smugly at her. “Right! You just remind me that it’s not that bad to have him inherited this gift from me. Well, that’s called the potential of Choi Minho’s gene. That’s the reason why I have you in my arms for years now.”

Sulli rolled her eyes and laughed. Here he goes again, her spicy husband.

“But wait!!” Minho suddenly exclaimed. “Ming is just 10 by this year. How dare him and that little girl .… Geez, that rascal!!!!” Minho almost didn’t finish his word as he quickly stomped toward his son’s room.

“Minho, I think if you want to reprimand him, you might as well do that to your daughter too.” Sulli told him while suppressing a smile, seeing his funny expression.

“Huh? What’s about Ssul?” Minho asked clueless but then he widened his eyes, remembered his daughter was kinda sneaky lately, always having her phone in her hands and even had that idiotic smile on her face. Minho unbelievably stared at Sulli and been in denial he uttered. “Sulli … you don’t mean …”

Sulli sighed and nodded her head.

“Oh My God! They are just 10 for heaven’s sake!!” Minho exclaimed once again before he spun around to bang the twin’s bedroom door. “Ming, Ssul!! Open the door!! What do you freaking know about ‘love’ thingy at this age? Urg! I’m going nut now.”

Sulli laughed, she felt like to again. “Honey, so are you sure about your attempt tonight? Only these two already give you this severe headache. Seeing you like this, I think I doubt my confident husband now.”

Minho turned his head around and smiled. “Maybe we can consider again about the baby plan but aside from that, everything is still in place. We’ll surely have a blast of our wonderful night later, baby.”

Minho pouted his lips and gave Sulli a butterfly kiss, making her playfully pretended to catch it by her lips. Minho laughed along with his wife before he turned his attention back to bang his children’s door again.

“Yah kids!! Don’t you hear your Dad? Open the door right now or you’ll be a dead meat later.”

 

Sulli smiled tenderly while hugging her body, watching Minho, her husband, the love of her life lectured their children harshly. It might be an unpleasant scene seeing the kids were in the verge of crying but soon enough it was replaced by a lovely sight to witness Minho softened his voice, lowered his tower body to wipe his children’s tears although he was still reprimanding them. Sulli could feel Minho was guilty but he was doing it right because he did it out of the fatherly love he has for them and most specially he wants what is the best for their kids.

No care is greater than Dad’s care. And Minho perfectly fulfills it and Sulli really couldn’t ask for more, she is so content enough with her husband and their children.

 

“No family is perfect. We argue we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family … The love will always be there.”

 

“Be happy … not because everything is good but because you can see the good in everything.”

 

 

The end.


Happy Birthday to a person who is very charming and talented, the SHINee's visual and a rap god aka flaming charisma Choi Minho. I wish our Minho abundant happiness, love, successfulness and always stay healthy. Also D-5 to Onew's special day. Happy birthday in advance to SHINee's amiable leader, chicken maniac Lee Jinki <3

Shiniest Shining SHINee Oppas is the best (Borrow this line from Sulli ^_^ )

We, Shawols love you ❤

Minho fighting!

Onew fighting!

SHINee fighting!