-1-

Love you more

 

** “Byuntae” means ert in Korean :)

 

 

Minho entered his apartment. His sharp gaze rested on the clock.

It was already 11:00pm in the evening, signaled him that he was late from work again.

Minho sighed.

Lately in these few weeks, he constantly comes home very late like this and he really hated it so much. Not just because he was totally exhausted at the tons of work and stresses from the office alone but there was another reason making him this pissed and wearisome.

Reason that he couldn’t spend time to see much of a person who always makes him so delight and smile joyously every single second with just a mere sight of a real living Disney Princess’ existence.

Minho yawned tiredly and stretched his both arms while striding across the lounge toward a specific bedroom which he perfectly knew that it wasn’t his.

A big grin already painted on his tired face when he carefully twisted the doorknob and made light steps inside.

There was the sight of a woman on the table sleeping along with her pile of documents and some business books. In front of her was the laptop which is still switched on. No guess, she’d been working on her project and task from work until she was overtired and fallen asleep in uncomfortable position like this yet she looked so radiantly peaceful.

Minho went to her and organized the messy things on the table before he carefully scooped the sleeping girl into his arms and gently placed her on the bed. He attentively covered her lanky body with the blanket before he settled down near her, looking lovingly into the girl’s angelic face.

“I missed you, Sulli.” Minho whispered. He smiled when she stirred a bit in her sleep. He controlled himself to not letting out an adoring chuckle when he needed to tap her lightly in soothing rhythm to make her went back to the deep sleep.

Minho then leaned down about to give her a quick peck on forehead, but due to his mischievousness he changed his mind. In a swift movement he closed the gap between their lips instead.

Minho kissed Sulli on the lips and he made sure that it sweetly lingered for a while before he pulled it away.

“Umm … Minho…” Sulli moaned in her sleep, sounded disappointed to the lost contact of the warm enveloping on her lips.

“You naughty little gal.” Minho said, shook with a small laughter yet he was cautious to not intently wake the girl up. He caressed her lips amorously. “Later baby, when you’re aware of my presence and I’ll provide you with a very deep and sweet French kiss you are craving for.”

“I love you.”

Minho slowly rose up from his seat.

“Sleep tight and don’t ever forget to dream about me, always.”

And with that last word and one last loving stare, he left her room.

 

* * * *

 

“Take it easy, Sulli. It’s just 7:30am now. You still have 1 hour and a half.” Minho shouted from the kitchen while preparing their breakfast. All the while all he heard from her room was the ruckus she created inside. He kept on laughing here and there, imagined the image of Sulli in frustrated state.

Sulli burst out from the door while carrying her office bag and some of documents in her hands.

Minho noticed she was all well dressed in her office attire but a bit messy since she was really in hurry. Minho sighed at himself with the fact that he was still in apron.

Sulli settled on the chair at the dining table, at the same time Minho placed a plate of British breakfast in front of her and later with a glass of milk beside the plate.

“Just 1hour and a half! Aish! That’s not enough. I need to be there early for today.” Sulli said. She then looked at Minho as she picked the sausage with her fork and bit it before she continued. “Yah! Did you touch my laptop and my things last night?”

“Yup! What’s the matter with that?” Minho answered and sat down across her eating his own breakfast. He suppressed a smile. He saw how cute Sulli was when she was scowling at him and then rolling her eyes in annoyance.

“Tsk! How many time I told you do not enter my room without my permission?” Sulli said, annoyed.

“Don’t blame me Sulli. It’s your fault to never unlock your door.” Minho replied nonchalantly. He stopped eating and gave Sulli a smirk. “Baby, somehow it makes me feel that you do that on purpose in order to have me on your bed and crawl inside your sheet to sleep with you. Am I right?”

“Byuntae!!” Sulli snickered with glare.

Minho burst out his laughter while looking at the pissed Sulli but then his eyes darted down to her chest. He saw the two buttons of her white blouse were undone and it gave him a very perfect view of her white milky cleavage.

Sulli frowned and followed the direction to where that intense gaze exactly placed.

She didn’t have chance to reach yet when in instance she saw a pair of hands stretching toward to button it for her.

“Are you trying to in such morning, Sulli?” Minho said with a big grin.

“Take you hand off me.” Sulli said. She shoved Minho’s hands away and did it by herself. “Byuntae!!”

“Umm… Yummy.” Minho said.

“Yah Choi! Eat your own breakfast.” Sulli scolded Minho when he took a chance she buttoned her blouse, he snatched the fork from her hand and ate her sausage.

“You know, everything tastes so good when I ate after what you haven’t finished.” Minho said and smirked. “I can feel your sweet saliva inside my mouth even it was just a slightest tang.” Minho his lips seductively staring at her. “I perfectly know what it tastes like. And I want more, baby.”

A tint of blush carved on Sulli’s face when she was aware what this man in front of her desiring. He wanted a kiss, obviously not just a normal kiss but a one soulful tongues fight with her.

Sulli ignored him and proceeded to finish her breakfast and so did Minho but not before his loud laughter ranging through the whole unit, seeing Sulli was in the shy state.

 

“I’ll be fast to get ready, Sulli.” Minho said when he washed the plates ready and running into his bedroom.

“You better be super-fast, Choi.” Sulli warned. She sat on the couch, busy with her laptop. She was taking the time to the useful reviewed her done-work from last night again while waiting for Minho. “You know I have to meet my teammate early about this project summary report and present to my boss later. Ugh! Hurry please.”

“Yes Madam.”

Sulli was surprise when Minho crept up behind her and stole a kiss on the cheek. She turned around and caught Minho in just only a piece of towel wrapped around his lower torso. She gulped hard while staring at the sculptured abs and toned muscles of his perfect almost like bodybuilder.

Sulli snapped out from her reverie to admire Minho’s manly body with her bare hands touching and caressing when much to her annoyance, she heard stifled laughter from the male.

“You’re drooling Sulli. Stop staring with that much known look. It’s not like the first time you see them right?” Minho said haughtily, a huge grin displayed on his face. “Or I might end up devouring you right now here and there. Friendly reminder! Make sure to reserve your ity for your future husband, Sulli.”

“YAH!!!” Sulli yelled irritatingly and grabbed a pillow near her throwing to Minho but to no avail it dropped before it was able to hit him.

“Byuntae!!!” Minho picked up the most famous word of Sulli that she always addressing him. He then gave her a wink before quickly vanished into his bedroom.

Sulli couldn’t help but giggling later while shaking her head but then she stopped. She heaved a deep sigh and murmured.

“Yes, reserve only for my future husband … Not you, stupid byuntae!”

 

* * * *

 

Sulli entered the car.

On the driver seat, Minho frowned when he saw Sulli’s tight skirt was hiked up when she fully sat down on the passenger seat beside him.

While busying buckled her seatbelt, at the corner of her eyes she saw Minho’s hand extended toward her and touched her skirt as if he was feeling the fabric material.

“New skirt? I’ve never seen you wear it before. Isn’t it too short? Look! Your alluring thighs are perfectly exposed now.” Minho said. Small hint of displeasure could trace in his voice. “Back inside to change it now.”

Sulli rolled her eyes. “Stop with your nonsense nagging, Minho. Just drive off quickly. I’m freaking going to be late for sure because of you.”

Sulli then felt Minho’s hand her bare thigh, she shot a glare at him and as expected, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

“Okay, let go with it then. Tbh I also like to see you in this tight mini skirt either.” Minho said as his naughty hand continued to caress her nonstop. “Friendly reminder! They are mine only. Any man can ogling over that but you have to make sure that only me can…Ahhh Ahhh … It’s hurt!!”

Sulli grabbed Minho’s ear and twisted it hard until his hand which enjoyed her thigh earlier now went to Sulli’s hand which was on his throbbing ear hurting him. He cried in torture for her to let it go.

“So drop off your dirty thought and quickly turn the engine on and drive off, Choi.” Sulli said through her gritted teeth before letting his ear go.

Bearing the pain, Minho let out a satisfied laughter and followed Sulli’s command. But another loud laughter was found from him when Sulli cursed him with that very famous word again…

“Byuntae!!!”

 

* * * *

 

“Wait!!” Minho stopped Sulli from getting out of the car. He turned to the backseat and took his jacket. Minho handed it to Sulli. “Everywhere you’re going to sit down, make sure you cover your legs with this.”

“Seriously Minho!” Sulli laughed. But almost rolling her eyes she chose to surrender. “Sure sure!! I won’t show off my alluring legs to anyone else. Are you satisfied now?”

“Sure I am.” Minho smiled and pinched her nose. “I’m going to miss you.”

“Me too.” Sulli replied with a sweet smile as she prepared to get out. “Drive safely Minho.”

“Yes I will. I love you.” Minho said and flashed her with a wink before waving a goodbye.

Sulli smiled and nodded her head while waving back a goodbye. She was standing on the side road looking at his car driving away. Sulli looked at her wrist watch.

“Damn! I’m so late for freaking real.”

 

* * * *

 

Sulli kept heaving sigh in frustration.

“Aish Sulli stop sighing. My ears are starting to get hurt now.” Sulli’s office mate, Suzy said. She linked arm with Sulli’s while both were walking to the building’s Cafeteria for lunch.

“What do you suppose me to do when that grumpy boss of us doesn’t satisfy with our presentation this morning? Ugh! Why the heck he’s so damn hard to please? The result of our excessive exertion we’ve put so far for a whole week turned totally a waste in just that freaking 10minutes.” Sulli said in frustration while massaged her temple.

“I know and we cannot do anything but have to please him until we reach his satisfaction.” Suzy said and sighed as well. “I perfectly foresee the following week is going to be our hell time again. Ugh!! I’m supposed to have a date with my dearest fiancé in this weekend after a decade we had never going out but look like I have to throw this plan out to the window again.”

Both Sulli and Suzy emitted a deep sigh together.

“Ah right! What’s with that jacket though?” Suzy asked curiously, seeing Sulli carried the black jacket with her to Cafeteria.

“This?” Sulli smiled. They sat down on the table after getting their foods. “Well, to use it like this.” Sulli covered her legs with the said jacket. “It’s Minho’s. He wanted me to have this around and put it like that wherever I’m sitting.”

“Eww! Seriously that weirder Choi Minho. Isn’t it overly protective?” Suzy commented and laughed. “Ah speaking of that erted devil, I’ve always wanted to ask you this.”

Sulli brows met up.

“When will you guys decide to get married?”

Sulli almost got choked by her food with the sudden question of Suzy.

“Get married?” Sulli uttered still in shock. She shook her head. “You gotta be kidding me, Bae Suzy. You perfectly know that we’re not even dating right.”

“Oh C’mon my dear friend, just admit it and stop hiding anymore. I mean the two of you have been sticking together ever since high school days and continued until college up till now. Not to mention that you guys are sharing the same roof for like what, a year or even two already?! Seriously everyone has eyes to see that you are obviously more than just friend. We even made an assumption already since long that you two are indeed going out.”

Sulli rolled her eyes. “No Suzy, we are not. Seriously we have no that kind of relationship you are talking about here.”

“Oh really? Then mind telling me what kind of relationship you’re currently having then?” Suzy asked.

Sulli stayed silent as she couldn’t answer Suzy’s question.

Even herself, she doesn’t even know what type of relationship Minho and her are having too ever since the beginning. She cannot find any right word to name it either.

Purely friend, a housemate or ...  a lover? Sulli frustratingly sighed. She seriously doesn’t know.

But Suzy was totally right, the way they act are indeed like a lover and yes she can’t argue about that but really, she couldn’t say that they are a couple either because they may be not since the first place.

Although she doesn’t mind about whatever relationship she’s having with Minho, but it’s irritating her sometimes to get frustrated at the thought of what the heck they actually are as a woman and a man when it comes to in term of relationship.

 

* * * *

 

Sulli entered the apartment. And to her surprise, she found Minho was already home and sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Today he was home early than her.

Sulli smiled despite she was so tired that today was one of a craziest day at the office she was fed up with enormous tasks she had to work on.

But as soon as she saw Minho, everything just melted away and replaced with overflowing fondness.

Sulli carefully sat on the floor near him and smilingly studied the sleeping Minho, staring lovingly at his perfect feature under a dim light inside their apartment.

But then her smile suddenly went away. Sulli sighed.

‘Just what we really are, Minho?’ Sulli said to herself. ‘Are you playing with me or is there any reason to make you act like this? Tell me, what make you this hesitant to ask me to be your girlfriend?’

Sulli sighed.

“Just for how much longer do I have to wait, you stupid byuntae?”

Sulli said a bit aloud which causing Minho moving in his sleep until he slowly flickered his eyes opened.

Minho’s lips etched into one cutest lazy smile when his droopy eyes rested on Sulli.

“You are home. I missed you.” Minho mumbled before his eyes were back to close but not before his hand searched for Sulli’s fingers and intertwined them with his, placed them into his chest.

Sulli smiled contently at the warm feeling of the spaces between their fingers fit with each other perfectly.

Sulli’s free hand went to fondle Minho’s hair and to his face.

“You have to sleep in your room, Minho. Tomorrow will be another long tiring day for us so better take a comfortable sleep on the smooth bed.” Sulli said.

“Umm…” Minho lazily hummed in reply.

Sulli shook her head and smiled. “Ok, so let’s stay like this for a few more minutes then.”

 

* * * *

 

Minho put a glass of orange juice on the table near Sulli's laptop.

Sulli who was sitting on the floor while typing something on her laptop glanced up at him and smiled. "Thank you Minho."

And then her attention went back to what she was doing.

Minho sighed.

Today was the last day of weekend yet Sulli was extremely busy with the tons of work she brought home which he could foresee that it wouldn’t come to an end anytime soon.

For a whole week already she kept herself more even busier. And it made him so worried about her health that she didn’t find enough time to rest at all.

 

"What do you want to eat for dinner, Sulli?" Minho asked but no reply.

Minho shook his head. Sulli barely gets some sleep lately also her appetite started to fall out of shape either. He felt so bad to not take care of her enough when he himself is also busy with his own responsibility at work.

Minho went to kitchen and wore the apron. He decided to cook Sulli's favorite dish.

After for like a long moment enough, Minho smiled at his work done in cooking. He took a glance at the clock.

It’s perfect time for the dinner already.

Minho's eyes then searched for Sulli who was still busy with her work in the living room.

 

"Ahhh finally done."

Minho smiled at Sulli's melodious voice. He saw her stretching her arms in relaxation. He also smiled in relief.

But then a mischievous scenario registered in his mind.

"Let's stay in the frying pan for a little more. I have something important to do first, ok." Minho said to the food he just cooked readily while taking off the apron.

Minho tiptoed to approach Sulli from behind.

 

Sulli was still preparing the messy table suddenly gasped in startle when she felt a pair of masculine arms s around her waist from behind.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Sulli asked in giggling but at the same time she tried to release herself from Minho. But conversely the harder she struggled the tighter his hug became.

On the floor, Minho opened his legs to trap Sulli in between and pulled her backward more even closer to his chest.

"Yah! Let me go." Sulli said but she was no longer repelled.

"I just wanna hug you so much right now. Oh how I miss to hold you close like this." Minho said and placed his chin over Sulli’s shoulder. "Just for a moment please. Ignore me and continue what you are supposed to do."

"I can't when you are hugging me so tight like this." Sulli said with a chuckle. Not lie, she was also enjoying it too.

"Ah yes, right." Minho uttered and chuckled too.

And at the thought that he might release her, instead she was wrong when she felt Minho tightened his arms around her more even tighter. He locked his fingers together on her stomach.

"I love inhaling your scent, Sulli." Minho whispered in her ear and snuggled close, buried his face in her side neck to savour more of her sweet scent and enjoying it to the full, filling his desire.

Sulli turned to look at Minho. Their faces were so close. Both smiled meaningfully to each other before slowly and leisurely they moved their faces to close the gap until there was no distance was held between them anymore.

Their lips joined and connected. And as when their lips brushed against each other, the fire slowly started.

Minho attempted to push his bold action by deepening the kiss straight away. He moved his hand to grab her face brought her toward him afraid as if Sulli might be back off at this right perfect moment.

Minho went possessive as he tried to open Sulli's mouth in order to slide his tongue in and explore her more and more. He smirked triumphantly when Sulli gladly replied his audacious act, at the same time a soft moan came out from .

The passionate kiss continuing seemed like to no end, until at one point when Sulli suddenly felt weird, it was something like hardness pressed on her from behind at the lower part, and then she realized she was sitting in between Minho's legs as they tightly wrapped around her. So that surely was none other than….

Minho smiled at the dangerous situation which both of them had to realize that they need to stop right away.

Minho slowly withdrew their moist mouths, halfheartedly forced to pull away the intense kiss.

They joined foreheads together.

"W-We gotta stop now." Sulli uttered as they both gasped for the air.

"Yup, we seriously have to stop or else something would definitely get out of control where I might end up making love to you right now and right here, baby. Remember you have to keep safe your ity." Minho said and flashed her naughty grin.

"Byuntae!" Sulli uttered and hit Minho on the chest.

He caught her hand and pulled her toward him giving her a quick of a light feather kiss once more.

Minho smiled tenderly at her when he witnessed Sulli was blushing.

"I love you." Minho said.

Sulli stared into his eyes and smiled. "I love you too."

Minho pinched her nose. "C'mon tidy up your work and we'll have dinner later."

"Dinner?" Sulli asked with a frown.

"Huh, or you prefer what we are doing now?" Minho mischievously asked. He was still hugging her tightly.

"No, I just can't believe that it's already evening. It looks like I just sat down here a moment ago but god! It's been whole day already." Sulli said and giggled. “Thanks god, I can finish this project by the end of this weekend.”

Minho sighed. Sulli was overtired herself because of her work until she didn’t notice the day passed by this fast.

"I made your favorite Spaghetti with chicken, Bacon and Fried egg. You barely touched foods since the morning so make sure that you'll finish the dish later.” Minho said.

"Wow really! I'm starting to get hungry now." Sulli said. She saluted Minho. "Yes chef, definitely I'll finish them all without leaving a piece of Spaghetti noodle strand on the plate."

Minho laughed and let Sulli go. He then stood up. "Take you time to organize your things and I'll heat up the Spaghetti. Guess it might turn cold now while we had an exciting moment of hot session together earlier.”

Sulli rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

Here he goes, being naughtily spicy again.

 

Minho looked at Sulli devoured the Spaghetti with amused expression. He laughed seeing her recklessly eating like a kid, and chin were dirty all over. But he was so glad to see her is able to eat this much.

"Slowly Sulli, you might get choked. It's all yours, you don't have to transform into the monster as if trying to devour their prey." Minho said and pushed a glass of water to her.

Sulli couldn't utter a word as was full and chewing nonstop. She raised a thump up to Minho and continued to feed on with the other hand.

Minho smiled and then joined her eating as well.

Minutes had passed and Sulli finally came to the peak of getting full.

"That's very very delicious, Minho. Like when was the last time you made it for me? Can we have it for tomorrow dinner again?” Sulli said and reached her hands to pinch Minho’s both cheeks in thankfulness.

Sulli noticed the Spaghetti on Minho’s plate was on the half way to finish. She made a well-known look to Minho.

“No Choi, I warn you, don’t you dare…” Sulli trailed her word in warning tone.

But she was late to act. Minho already stood up and leaned across the table to near her. He used his thump to wipe Sulli’s chin which was dirty with the sauce of spaghetti. And no single doubt, he then put his thump into his mouth to wash it.

Sulli rolled her eyes.

“You know, we are not done yet Sulli.” Minho said with a huge grin.

Before Sulli was able to jump off her seat to run away from Minho, he quickly grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her face to him. He closed the distance of their faces and used his tongue gliding on Sulli’s mouth.

He ran his arouse tongue on her lips’ area, laved her softly until it cleaned and free dirtiness without feeling disgusting.

Minho pulled back and saw how blushing the girl was before him. He his lips while suppressing his laughter.

“That’s more even delicious than what I have on my plate here.” Minho said. “Sure! Tomorrow will be the Spaghetti dish again. I’d love making it every single day for you. And surely gotta help you to clean you up like this again.”

“Arggg!!! What kind of nasty things I’ve done in my past life for now to have such a erted creature with me?” Sulli said while glaring at triumphant Minho who was now starting to laugh his heart out. “Byuntae!!!”

 

* * * *
 

One of in the evening which was still young Sulli came out from her bedroom with a towel dying her damp hair after she just finished taking a shower.

She saw Minho was sitting on the couch while enjoyably watching TV.

Sulli approached him from behind and put the towel around Minho’s neck. She proceeded to the front and settled herself on the couch. She lain down and casually put her head on his lap.

She crossed her arms and staring up at Minho when he had that serious expression on his face. She then glanced at the TV’s screen.

Ah football match, that’s why….

“Yah!!” Minho snapped at Sulli in gentle voice along with a small laughter when she suddenly switched the screen to the drama channel. “Ayyy~ c’mon I’m watching, Sulli.”

“That’s highlight video right, I bet you had watched it last night already. And I want to watch drama now.” Sulli arrogantly replied and rotated on her side position to face the TV, her head comfortably settled on Minho’s lap, much to the male gladly liked it.

Minho sighed in defeat. “Fine, the drama time then.”

Both were fallen in silence as they were watching the drama.

Minho’s hand kept playing with Sulli’s hair as she many times trying to slap it away when she got annoyed but to no avail, not just her hair alone but his naughty hand sometimes running up and down to caress her arms. And true to be told, Sulli really gets used to every bold action that he never ceases to keep his hands off her.

The drama finally came to an end.

“That’s so romantic of that lovely couple.” Sulli said and looked up at Minho who also staring down, smiling at her. “Umm…What do you think of them?”

“Think what? Nothing is interesting. It’s just a drama anyways. Most of these kinds of romantic dramas are all the same with the blessed ending. The male lead will always end up together with the female lead.” Minho replied nonchalantly.

“That’s not what I’m referring to.” Sulli said and played with her fingers. “I mean when you were watching, what did you see and think of their love line? I mean to leads only.”

“Huh??” Minho frowned. “I don’t know.”

“Seriously Choi!!” Sulli hissed. She glared up at him as slowly the annoyance started to creep inside her. “Then since I open this topic, let me ask you straight to the point, do you have a girlfriend yet? And if you have now, then tell me how your love is developing.”

Instead of answering her immediately Minho was stunned for a few seconds before shook off with laughter.

“Is it related to the question you asked me about drama earlier? And girlfriend what? Well, I can only say that don’t need one when I already have you.” Minho answered, slightly laughing at their wired conversation.

Sulli gritted her teeth and snapped. “But I’m not your girlfriend. Go to find one and then stop pestering me.”

Minho laughed more even louder. “Seriously baby, what have gotten into you to have this kind of freaky talk? C’mon get up and go to sleep, it’s now already late.”

Minho pushed Sulli up from him as he walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of water to drink.

“Want one too? Here drink it and go to sleep.” Minho offered her his glass when Sulli followed him into the kitchen.

Sulli on another hand crossed her arm over her chest while staring intensely at Minho.

She always wants to have a serious talk with Minho ever since long. And today it seemed this thought itch her so much to the point that she couldn’t keep holding in any longer.

The topic was already opened.

Out of nowhere, Sulli was determined wanting to make it clears from Minho of their relationship now.

“Wow! You are scary, Sulli. I always find your scowl is cute but now it’s creeping me out.” Minho said.

Sulli rolled her eyes.

“I want to talk, a very serious talk.” Sulli said with serious face. “About US.”

“Us? What’s wrong with us?” Minho asked.

“First question, what am I to you?” Sulli asked simply yet it straight forward. “Second, what we are?”

Minho smirked as he leaned on the counter to get his face near Sulli’s.

“You are … special … very special to me.” Minho answered. Then he rolled his eyes up to the ceiling as in thinking. “And what we are? Well …We are... ”

Sulli held her breath and anxiously waiting for his answer but a second turned into two and until a minute went by yet all she received is nothing but then…

“I don’t know but don’t you like what we are having now?” Minho said. He cupped her cheeks and planted a deep kiss on her lips. “I love you and you love me. Isn’t that enough?”

“Are you playing with me?” Sulli asked with stone expression.

“I’m not. I do sincerely love you as a woman, Sulli. What make you thinking like that? My powerful love I’ve been showering on you every day, isn’t it enough for you to see and feel?” Minho said, still smiling at her. His thump caressed her cheek. “C’mon baby, you know I do love you so much.”

“I know but I can’t help to think that you might be playing with me. We are obviously one in the bond of love yet for all these years I am sometimes so frustrated whenever I’m thinking about what we actually are which related to the one term so called ‘Relationship.’” Sulli paused and sighed. “For the outside we are look like a lover, we do have plenty dates from then till now but logically that’s not calling ‘dating’, I cannot feel it at all because like you know…what I want to hear is you’d ask me to be your girlfriend someday and so we will officially--”

“I don’t know.” Minho suddenly cut her word. “I really don’t know that you want me asking you to be my girlfriend. You sounded desperate. Is that really necessary?”

Sulli hung opened in speechless, in a minute or two she just kept staring at Minho. She suddenly had the urge to dig the ground and crawls inside it to hide.

Her pride was just thrown out of the window.

“Why don’t … we… just forget it? I … I mean … I just … should listen to you and go to sleep.” Sulli said and straightened herself. “It’s late now so good night Minho.”

Sulli walked on and even fastened her step but then….

“Let’s get married, Sulli.” Minho suddenly said. “I bet that’s what you desperately want the most. Am I right?”

Sulli put a halt on her step, she didn’t see Minho’s face but she was really sure that he must be smirking hugely behind her. She then looked around her and when she found she was stood near the couch, her sharp eyes shot at the nearest objective which she could grab it fast. She then snatched pillows and powerfully threw them to Minho out of her angriness.

She tried to suppress her anger not to burst out but Minho really knew how to provoke her.

“Do you still have guts to make me more embarrassing in front of you as I already am now? Are you enjoying being sarcastic about my shameless confession to you just now?” Sulli yelled at Minho, matching with her stomping foot in irritability. “Damn you Choi!! Damn you!!”

“I am not. I really am asking you to marry me, Sulli.” Minho said and laughed.

Sulli was about to yell again but then she saw Minho went further into the kitchen.

He opened the upper cabinet and pulled a tiny objective out from it.

Sulli’s heart started to beat fast.

In Minho’s hand is a blue Velvet box. He walked toward her.

“Here! I even prepared this already and well … just waiting for right time only.” Minho said and handed Sulli the box.

Sulli immediately took it. She skeptically looked at Minho before opened it. Instantly hung opened in awe as an idiotic smile began to display on her lips.

Inside the box is a tiffany diamond engagement ring.

Without asking Minho, she ecstatically took it out and wore it, making Minho let out his laughter in amusement.

“Someone seems very excited I see.” Minho commented and smirked. “I can perfectly read you, Sulli. Boyfriend and husband, of course you surely prefer the latter.”

“Wait!” Sulli stopped smiling and looked at Minho. “Why the heck you put this kind of valuable thing in the kitchen? Seriously! Was you even in a right mind to think about that?”

“If I put it in my room I’m afraid of someone might invade my personal belonging again like the last time she thought that I was a crazy erted manic stealing her favorite undergarment.” Minho said and laughed. “And so only kitchen territory I could think of as a safe place when I needed to hide it since mostly I’m the only who is occupying the place.”

Sulli looked away from Minho and bit her lip to suppress a giddy smile.

“So? What is your answer, Ms. Choi? Will you marry me?” Minho asked as he moved closer to Sulli and s his hands around her waist. “Will you be my wife and willing to be my future children’s mother?”

“Tsk…Is this how you ask a woman to be yours forever? That’s not romantic, not at all. What the heck you propose to me in this kind of situation? Not in a fancy place, decent dresses. Geez! Even flower, you don’t have it. And do you suppose me to say ‘yes’? No way Choi!” Sulli hissed.

But deep down inside Sulli felt like she was floating in cloud nine. She even has got that fluttery feeling in her stomach and almost had the urge to jump on Minho to kiss him dearly. Never once in her heavenly dream that the question she’d hear from him is he asking her to marry him instead of a girlfriend which she had waited for all these years.

“Really now, you are blaming me?” Minho asked, amused. “You are the one who is out of blue pushing me to the edge of this and I have no choice but have to do it now. You don’t give me time to prepare those romantic things at all. Look! Now even if it’s romantic or not I don’t care because you’re already wearing my ring now and so it means you openly accept to marry me.”

Sulli giggled when Minho suddenly pulled her closer and hugged her so tight. She gladly accepted it and responded him with both arms placed around his back. They were hugging each other and swaying in delightfulness.

“So?” Minho uttered.

“Fine! Let’s get married then.” Sulli accepted wholeheartedly.

“Great!” Minho exclaimed before releasing the hug. He looked at Sulli. “Btw I need to ask for something. After our marriage I want you to retire from your work. No...You have to resign."

"What?" Sulli uttered in surprise yet her eyes shined with happiness when she could perfectly feel the over flowering love to why Minho wants her to stop working.

"I can't stand to see you’re overworking yourself out and be dead tired. Let me alone to nourish you and our future children." Minho said. He smirked at Sulli and moved his lips to near her ear. "And you no need to do anything, just spending your every single day to love me more and more eternally. That’s very enough for me. And make sure to always be there whenever I need you, I mean not just your mere presence but...something else so important like...always ready for me to make love to you. Promise to always stay on the bed and waiting for me to shower you with my undying love for our entire lives."

Sulli lightly hit Minho on his chest and laughed. "You are really really a hopeless naughty guy who will never run out of those dirty things in your mind huh?"

"But you have to know that it happens when it comes to you only. Baby, only you making my blood boil and so frustrated as like as i am now." Minho said with hoarse voice. His breath suddenly started to get heavy. "Sulli …. I think you are running out of your time now. I don't think I am able to control myself anymore. God! I think I have to make love with you tonight."

"Yah! Aren't you the one who tell me to reserve my ity for my future husband only?"

"That’s not a problem anymore because I’m going to be him ok? I don't care since sooner or later you'll become Mrs.Choi, Choi Minho's only wife. So tonight … I need to release whatever I've been tolerating for all these years." Minho said.

Minho looked into Sulli's eyes as telling her that he started to be consumed with desire for her now. And to her surprise, Minho yanked her thighs wide, swept Sulli off her feet and wrapped her long legs around his torso.

Sulli managed to smirk. She fulfilled his need and teasingly her hip toward Minho to hang herself on him tight with arms draped around his neck securely.

“So you cannot resist anymore?” Sulli asked in teasing tone. She knew that Minho’s lust for her had emerged easily.

"Yes so be prepared, I might end up crippling you, baby. But don't worry, if you really become like that I promise to carry you on my back forever and hug you tight in my embrace like this to wherever you want to go for the rest of my life." Minho sweetly said.

Sulli felt touched at his sincere word, she then tightened her arms around his neck, gave him one lingering peck on his mouth before she trailed her lips to his nose, cheek and stopped at his ear.

"I do love the idea that I'll be carried by you for the rest of your life. Then ... do it, Minho. Make me officially your woman. Make love with me to the senseless tonight until I can no longer walking and become crippled." Sulli whispered.

"Oh god!" Minho groaned. "You really don't know what you are saying and doing to me Sulli. Damn, you are driving me mad to the point I'm completely losing a very last string of my self-control now."

Minho captured Sulli's lips and kissed her slowly and very gentle wanting to make her feel that no matter what will happen next he surely won't hurt her.

Minho released the kiss while hugging Sulli tight in his arms.

"Are you sure? You know you can't back off anymore because I'm really going to take you for real as in now. Every inch of you is going to be mine tonight. I'll love every part of your body without leaving any inner parts untouched." Minho's deep voice came out in a soft whisper. His tone didn't sound as a hungry beast that wanting to devour his prey but it was a soothing tenderness, building up the wave of pleasurable sensation within them both.

Sulli felt Minho’s sincerity, his warm love as in reassuring her, to make her felt easy and relaxed.

"I am, Minho. I’m never as sure as tonight that I also want you so bad ... right now." Sulli said and caressed Minho's cheek with her palm while looking into his big brown eyes. "You know, I'm always ready for you. It's just you never took a notice of me how much I desire you as much as you desire me every single day. And … It’s like a torture."

Minho smiled satisfactorily at Sulli's willingness in responding his fervid enthusiasm of her.

Slowly Minho closed the distance between their lips once again as he began to take steps with Sulli securely in his arms, walked directly toward the bedroom.

"Your room, I reassure that you will be perfectly blissful and enjoy every pleasurable moment in your land to its fullest of our heaven of love, baby. I promise and do trust me."

"As long as I'm with you, I believe that my first time will be becoming one out of the beautiful-est and unforgettable moments which I’ll never ever forget for the rest of my life."

Both smiled meaningfully at each other full of passionate love and overpowering desire filling in their eyes ... Raging fire extremely spread fast when Minho opened the door of the bedroom behind Sulli to make his way in.

And with one hard kick of Minho’s strong foot, the door went completely shut.

 

 

"Though it’s been so many years since we first met, things still feels so new to me. Each and every day you manage to do something cute that makes me love you even more than before." Sulli.

 

"Though it’s been so many years since we first met, you will forever remain very special to me. Each and every day my love for you is like a journey, starting at forever and ending at never." Minho.

 

 

The end.


This was so long right? I know some of you must be boring while reading. I was supposed to update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow but I decided to post it today since I might be on a short hiatus again about a few weeks because of my Exam is right around the corner. Aigoo…I’m very sorry, I hope that one of these days I can manage to finish another chapter of WHCL for you guys.

Anyways thank you very much for the love and support :) Also I’m sorry for many mistakes I’ve never ceased to create ^^

Till the next time guys…

Love you all <3