Part 2

Misunderstandings

 

 

“Let me finish okay.. I was mumbling. Mumbling! You know how my brain doesn’t really function when I’m tired. So, she heard that and she thought that I was ‘flirting’ with the hoobaes as a payback. I was willing to admit what was thrown to me and apologize to her just so I could get my sleep. But then, she just have to cross the line *sigh*”

 

 


 

Flashback

 

“So you’re practically saying that I did it first and you did it to make it even?!”

“I didn’t mean it like that Soojung-ah! You know how we as their sunbae were courage to give the trainee some reassuring?! And I know you did those kiss scene because of your work, I’m fine with it.”

“Yea yeah! At least I’m not a hypocrites like a certain someone!!”

“What? What are you talking about Soojung-ah?”

“Wtf! Stop playing dumb with me Taeyeon! You know what I mean! You think I don’t ing know that you used to date my sister?!”

Taeyeon was shocked, no one knew about her and Jessica except Sunny and Tiffany which Taeyeon personally told them 2 year after their debut. “Cat got your tongue huh?!”

“So?! It was in the past. Now I have you!”

“Stop saying s Taeyeon! I caught you flirting with my sister as well?! You think just because I’m young, I am stupid?!! Who would date their ex-girlfriend’s sister? You tell me?! No one! Unless it is just scam to get back with their ex by using the sibling!”

By now, Taeyeon’s expression was getting darker, “If you’re here just because you want to accuse me on something not true and doubt my love for you, I suggest you better leave before I lost my judgment.”

“Now, You’re kicking me out?! Wow..” having enough with the younger girl remarks, she yelled Tiffany’s name. In cue, the latter appear on the doorframe with worried written on her face. “Tiff, do you mind taking this kid out of the room and I don’t know, knock some sense into her head! I’m very sure you heard what we were ‘talking’ just now. I’m having migraines I might as well lose control right now. So please.. do this favour for me, I need my sleep.”

 

Present

 

“So yeah, that’s probably the reason I’m ignoring her. Later that night, Tiffany told me that she explained everything from how we just dated for fun in our trainee days to how I was just being a good sunbaenim and stuffs.”

“woah! I don’t know what to say anymore. AH! No wonder there was that night where I video call her and she cried for no reason.”

 

Taeyeon leaned her head on Jessica shoulder and heaved a sigh. She buried her head in her neck as she felt Jessica patted her head affectionately “It’s okay to cry Taengoo-ah. It’s not entirely your fault, although I’m a bit upset of you for making my baby sister cried” “Sicaa~” Taeyeon whined in annoyance but Jessica just giggled in responsed.

 

Outside of Taeyeon’s room

“Did you see that baby jung? Sica was just comforting her midget bestfriend. They’re not cheating behind your back.” Hyoyeon said to the younger girl. Apparently, the both of them were peeking through the small gap of the door. Krystal nodded weakly and took a deep breath. Hyoyeon knocked on the door a few time, once hearing the cue to enter she opened it.

“Hey Sica. Although I’m a Taengsic shipper and I would love to see this moment of yours more, don’t you think we need a little Krystaeng moment right now?” the dancing stated playfully with a hint of seriousness.

 

Jessica burst out laughing. She stood up, walked to the door and was greet with an extremely guilty looking Krystal behind Hyoyeon. She patted the younger girl’s head and muttered ‘ goodluck’ before pulling Hyoyeon out and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

As Krystal entered the room, a thick amount of ‘awkwardness air’ surrounded the two of them. The younger of the two was debating whether she should admit her fault or just be cool while the other one was hesitating either she should speak first or wait till the love of her life to start it.

“Taeyeonnie/Soojung-ah” They called out each other at the same time. “You go first!”

Again. Unisonly they said those words, which caused Taeyeon to let out a soft chuckled. “I’ll let you speak your mind first.”

With that, Krystal took a deep breath and turned to face her lover but looking everywhere except her eyes.

“Hmmm.. err how do I say this? You see… its… hmm. Actually I th—No! I…” Krystal was having difficulties finding the right words. She lower gaze onto the floor and started fiddling with her fingers. “You are?...” Taeyeon questioned her.

“I errr *sigh*”

“You are sorry?” Krystal looked up and her eyes met Taeyeon’s. She nodded slowly. She then opened but she closed it back the next second. Her mind was swirling.

“You didn’t mean to accuse me of cheating on you?” Taeyeon continued and she nodded but this time tears were starting to swell up in her eyes. Therefore, she dropped her gaze onto the floor back.

“You never meant to lash on me for no reason that day?” she nodded as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

“You felt stupid after Tiffany’s explanation so you ignored my call the next day?” she nodded once again.

“And most certainly do you really doubt my love for you?” Krystal was about to nod again but as she realized the statement, “Never!” she shouted in her cracked voice which startled Taeyeon.

Looking at the tears stained face in front of her, a pang of guiltiness hit her. “Come here” she patted the empty space beside her. The younger girl obliged and took cautious steps towards the latter.

Once she sat, Taeyeon immediately pulled her into a tight hug. “There, there. Sorry for making you cry again”

“I-I am sor-sorry.. I never dd-doubt your *sniff* lo-love. Its just the spurs of moment that time. I’m sorry” she cried harder and snuggled into Taeyeon’s neck. All Taeyeon could do was patted her back and said ‘its okay’ repeatedly.

 

After Krystal calmed down,

“Hey you asleep?”

“Nope.”

“…”

“Taeyeonnie”

“Yeahh.”

“Did you really think that I was doubting your love?”

“Nope.. I know you were blinded with rage that time.”

“Then, why did you sound so disappointed in me when say all those things just now?” Krystal pouted.

“I did felt disappointed at first, but then I said that just to make you feel a tad bit guilty. Never knew that I’ll make this baby cried so hard.” Taeyeon giggled.

“Yah! JerkYeon! I hate you” Krystal smacked the older girl’s chest causing the latter faking a hurt expression.

“Kekekekeke. I know. Love you more baby!”

“I never said I love you. Hmmpph!”

“I know! But I don’t care. I love you, I lovee youuuu!”

“Love you too.” She said softly but it didn’t went unheard by the midget.

 

Taeyeon was leaning to Krystal’s face, as their lips were about to touch, the door bursted opened. “Wooo! Finally Krystaeng reconcile! This call for a celebration!” Yoona exclaimed and she entered, the rest of the girls followed behind. “Yah Im Yoona! I’m so going to kill you!” Taeyeon said frustratedly at the er. The whole room broke into a series of laughter except Taeyeon.

 

 


 

end! As usual the ending is lame.. I seriously don't know how to end it T_T i hope you do enjoy it and would you mind leave a comment :<

Pardon my grammar and any wrong sentences or anything..sorryyyyy I'm out~