Part 1

Misunderstandings

 


The SNSD dorm was packed now; the girls were having a gathering since all of them just received a week off schedules from the company. The living room was chaotic with the chodings that were fighting over games controller, snacks, and stuffed toy which was sent by the fans. Yeah, typical chodings.

 

The beeping sound of the front door unlocked, froze them. All the occupants of the dorm turned their heads towards the door with anticipation. The door swung aside and in came a slightly tall man holding onto plastic bags on both sides of his arms.

“Eyyyyyyy!” all the girls sighed in disappointments. The man looked at them confusedly “What?” all of them except the maknae ignored him and continued with whatever they were doing earlier. Seohyun, being the most diligent kid gingerly walked towards him and helped carried the bags into the kitchen.

“Sorry about the unnies, manager oppa. They were expecting Jessica-unnie.”

“Ahh! I see. It’s okay seohyun-ah, thanks for the help by the way.” Their manager patted Seohyun’s head which he received a smile in returned before heading out of the dorm, not forgetting to yell ‘enjoy yourself kids’.

 


 

 

After a moment, the door beeped once again. But this time, the girls paid no attention to it. For the second time, the door swung open and two girls stepped in. Closing the door behind them, they walked into the living room and witnessed the chaotic atmosphere.

“Hey girls.” The shorter between the two said softly. Getting no response, she tried again, louder than before. Still no one heard her. She took in a deep breath and then,

“YAH KIDS!” All of them stopped immediately and turned to look at the people who just arrived. “Wow! You guys invited me to come for a gathering yet no one notice me. How nice.” The person said sarcastically.

There was a long silence before someone finally took notice of what was happening. “Sica-unnie!!” Yoona dropped the game controller and hopped up before pounding onto the person. “Group hug!” shouted Sooyoung. Finally, their nerves system was back to normal.

They huddled towards Jessica and Yoona for a group hug, not forgetting to pull Krystal whom was standing awkwardly beside her sister. “You’re a family too Krys” said Sunny.

 

“Okay kids. L-let me go.. can-cannot breath.” Jessica said with much difficulties. They all giggled and said ‘No!’ in unison. Seeing Jessica face turning pale, Tiffany spoke up still giggling “Now now kids. Leggo of Jessie, she’s turning blue”. Reluctantly they pulled away and guided the latter to the couch.

“Wait! 1…2…hmm 6…7? Where’s Taengoo?!” she looked around after realizing their missing one midget from the group. “Taeng? Oh she went to the sweets store.” “Okay then.”

“Let the party begiiiiinnnnn!” Hyoyeon the party maniac hollered.

 

 


 

 

After half an hour of the Jung Sisters’ arrival, Taeyeon entered the dorm. “Sicaaaa!” Upon sighting the ice princess, she dropped her bag on the floor and ran before embracing the latter into a bear hug. “Group hug once again” it’s Sooyoung again. The 9 of them huddled into the hug and the famous ahjumma laughter from the Kid Leader was unleashed.

“I miss you so much Sica-yah!  How dare you never bother to give us a visit. It’s been two month!” Taeyeon pouted. “hey! I did okay. But that time, you’re busy promoting Taetiseo.”

“I’m your bestfriend! You should come see me not them.” With that remark, Taeyeon garnered a loud protest from the other members.

“Yah! Taengmidget!”

“Hey! She’s my bestfriend too!”

“Unnie! I’m her favourite dongsaeng!”

“Yah! Sica is mine”

 

“geez! Calm down. I’m kidding okay..” Taeyeon surrendered and broke the hug. Her eyes fell onto the person sitting on the beanbag opposite the couch and she immediately looked away. She slowly backed away from the group and picked her bag from the floor.

“I… ermm girls! I’m going to my room for a while.” She left to her room without sparing another glance. Krystal’s eyes followed Taeyeon till finally the latter entered her room. She let out a sigh and sunk deeper into the beanbag and gripped her phone tightly. The room was back to usual. Loud and chaotic.

 

After a moment, Jessica took a short break from the kids and went near her sister. “Hey. You okay?” Krystal nodded lightly. “What’s wrong with you and Taeyeon?”

“We had a fight.”

“It’s okay. I’ll just go and sort it out with her.” Krystal added and before she could stand, Jessica stopped her.

“Let me talk to her.”

“But h-”

“Let me. Why don’t you help your yuri-unnie with the game. Sunny is beating her into pulp.” Jessica giggled before giving her sister a reassuring smile.

 

 

 


 

 

She stood up and walked down the hallway, reaching Taeyeon’s room she glanced towards the living room once again “Yuri-unnie, let me help you win over Sunny-unnie.” “Bring it on kiddo!” she smiled hearing her sister interacting with her members or should it be ex-members.

 

She shook her head, knocked a few times and entered the room before settling herself on the edge of Taeyeon’s bed.

“Taengoo-ahh~ what are you doing here? I thought today was supposed to be spend together.”

“I’m not feeling quite well. You can just hang around the others. I’m okay.”

“I know you’re just pretending.”

“No, I’m not.”

Jessica let out a sigh. “You’re being like this cause you are ignoring Soojung right? I thought you’re the most sensible and calm between the two of you. What happen?” a soft hum was heard. “Common tell me what did you guys fought about.” She patted Taeyeon’s leg ushering the latter to speak. “common! Get up Taeng! Don’t make me do it.” she tugged the blanket this time.

With a heavy sigh, Taeyeon got up and leaned on the bed rest which Jessica followed suit shortly.

 

*silence*

“you’re angry because she had a kiss scene with Rain-sunbaenim?”

“No, she told me that earlier.”

“Then?.”

“*sigh* It was a week ago, she came here. When I got home I was kind of glad because finally I got to spend some time with my girlfriend despite our hectic schedules. Once I enter my room, she threw me a glare. She stood up and started shouting things which I don’t understand. Turned out that she saw me giving a hug to the trainees and accused me of flirting with them. I explained to her that I was just giving a moral support and some advice to them. She goes on and on bout that loyal and trust thingy. I unconsciously mumbled how I never complained about her kiss scene yet she was making a fuss over a small thing.”

*smack*

“Yah! What was that for?!” Taeyeon rubbed her arm, which was smacked by Jessica. “Why did you say that?!”

“Let me finish okay.. I was mumbling. Mumbling! You know how my brain doesn’t really function when I’m tired. So, she heard that and she thought that I was ‘flirting’ with the hoobaes as a payback. I was willing to admit what was thrown to me and apologize to her just so I could get my sleep. But then, she just have to cross the line *sigh*”

 

 


 

to be continued...

I'll update tonight or maybe tomorrow or anytime soon :b