Chapter 2

Everything Happens For a Reason

' What am I going to do? '

 

Woobin is pacing around his living room about 15 minutes now.

 

' God! Why am I such an idiot? '

 

He clunched his hand and bit,trying to calm himself down.

 

' I love you,Lee Jong suk. '

 

He sat on his chair,head buried in his hands.

 

' What? '

 

' I love you. '

 

He closed his eyes,trying not to remember the previous event.

 

' Woobin-ah,I...'

 

' It's alright,Jongsukkie.You don't have to answer me now. '

 

' .....but'

 

' I...I better go now.Sorry for telling you this.' He rubbed his neck and smile nervously.

 

Woobin touched his arm,remembering how Jong suk grabs and looks at him,speechless.

 

' Woobin-ah...'

 

Woobin lets his arms fall to his side and stare blankly at the room in front of him.Why is it so quiet today?He sighed deeply.

 

He shouldn't do that to Jong suk.He knows very well how Jong suk will react to this.He even promised himself to not let Jong suk find out about his dark secret.A secret he is trying so hard to keep ever since Woobin started to act in that drama along with Jong suk.Together.

 

However,Woobin's feelings is getting out of control whenever he's with Jong suk.He started to fond over him after he gets to know Jong suk better while acting in that drama,School 2013.

 

Turns out,Jong suk and him share a lot of similarities in so many aspects.Jong suk is not someone that Woobin would imagine he could be close with.

 

Jongsuk is a gentle person and he is also a man who was born with aegyo.It's rather hard for Woobin to find a person,little not,a guy who acts and personally adorable like Jong suk.He has this charm that attracts Woobin like a magnet.

 

He doesn't remember how his feelings for Jongsuk changes from fondness to desire.

 

He closes his eyes again and smiles bitterly,remembering a scene where Jong suk and him play as characters by the name Go Namsoon and Park Heungsoo.

 

A scene where they were seated,facing each other in Namsoon's place.Heungsoo confessing to Namsoon and without any intention,his tears fell down and he was not the only one who was infected,Jong suk was too.

 

After the director shout cut,Jong suk can't seem to stop his tears.As his friend and co star,Woobin approached and hugged him.Rubbing his back up and down,to calm Jong suk down.It worked and when Jong suk looked at him,smiling while his tears were still there,Woobin wiped his tears away without realizing.When he did realized his actions,he quickly pulled away his hands from Jong suk's soft,milky white face.His heart was pounding loudly and he blushed.

 

That's where he knew.He is in love with Jong suk.

 

' Kim Woobin,how can you lose yourself like that? '

 

He rubbed his eyes and went to his kitchen,to make coffee.

 

' Kim Woobin! You have to gather yourself up! Stop thinking about it so much! '

 

He smacked himself on the face and reached for his script.He needed to focus on something else rather than Jong suk.He looked through his script midway and stopped.

 

' I can't do this. '

 

He tossed his script on the coffee table,walked to his wardrobe and grabbed his coat.

 

I have to see him.

 

He went out and locked his door and puffed.

 

' I hope he's fine. '

 

After 30 minutes,Woobin finally reached Jong suk's apartment and hesitantly rang the door bell.

 

His hopes went down a bit after waiting agonizingly for a few minutes because Jong suk didn't open the door.

 

He was about to rang the door bell again when the door creaked open.

 

Jongsukkie....