Chapter 1

Everything Happens For a Reason

' Love you... '

 

' What? '

 

' I love you,Lee Jong suk. '

 

Woobin's words that night haunts me ever since then.It's not like I don't believe him,I do but.Something,I mean the way he looks at me is different.So much emotions displaying in there and I,I just stand there,unable to utter anything.

 

' I love you,Lee Jong suk. '

 

'Aish! This is really making me crazy! ' I ruffled my hair and buried my head into the pillow.

 

' I love you. '

 

I close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

Kim Woobin,did you really mean it.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A few days ago.

 

Jongsuk was seconds away,changing his clothes after he finished modeling for a clothing ad,when Woobin came,knocking at the dressing room's door,smiling brightly at him.

 

Jongsuk looked up and smiled,happy to see his bestfriend.

 

' Come in. ' He invited.

 

Woobin went in and hugged him.

 

' Finish already? ' He asked,smiling.

 

Jongsuk nodded and hugged back.

 

' Yeah.Just finished and ready to go home. '

 

Woobin looked at him,dumbfounded.

 

' Home? You're free now? '

 

Jongsuk chuckled and punched Woobin's shoulder lightly.

 

' Yes,home.Why? '

 

Jongsuk tilted his head,grinning.

 

' Yah! Since you're free.We should grab something to eat. '

 

Jongsuk pouted and scoffed.

 

' Aigoo.You and your appetite.What are you,a dinosaur? ' He teased.

 

' Aish! Who are you calling a dinosaur? ' Woobin looked at him and pursed his lips.

 

Jongsuk laughed and patted Woobin's shoulder.

 

' Aigoo.Don't be like that,Woobin-ah.Just kidding.Kidding. ' He grinned and winked.

 

Woobin sighed and raised his hands,surrendering.

 

' Yeah,yeah.So,shall we go? ' Woobin asked Jongsuk once again.

 

' Hmm...Only if you're paying. 'Jongsuk smiled and slided his bag on his shoulder.

 

' Why should I be paying? '

 

' Because you're the one who asked me first to eat with you.So you're paying. '

 

'Jong sukkie,.... '

 

' Settle then. '

 

Woobin sighed and gave in.

 

' Woobin-nim is the best! ' Jongsuk held Woobin's arm and looked up at him,smiling cutely.

 

Woobin looked down and smiled back,unable to suppress his happy face when Jongsuk is acting this cute to him.

 

' Yes,I'm the best.Let's go. '

 

And so both of them went out to eat.happily.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woked up from my dream and looked at my alarm clock.

 

3.00 a.m.

 

It's still too early to be up now.

 

I get off from bed and go to the bathroom,taking a long,hot shower.

 

' Why did I dreamt that? '

 

I wash myself up,wear my white baggy shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants.

 

I look at the alarm clock once again.

 

5.45 a.m.

 

I sighed.

 

' I better make breakfast then.Too late to sleep anyway. '

 

I cooked and ate my breakfast,while watching television,surfing any channels that might be interesting to watch.

 

After what it seems like one hour has passed,I fell asleep on the couch.

 

8.00 a.m.

 

8.15 a.m.

 

8.45 a.m.

 

Suddenly,someone rang the door bell.

 

' Aish! Who could that be? It's too early for visitors. '

 

I rubbed my eyes,frustrated and unlocked the door.

 

It was...