You, Me, and Twenty Kids

You, Me, and Twenty Kids

Mahsa and Kris have been engaged for about one month and right now, they’ve just returned to their shared apartment from their “romantic date” as Kris likes to say.

“I still can’t believe it!” says Mahsa.

“But it’s true, darling.” answered Kris.

“Ummm…Actually I have a confession to make, too.” says Mahsa.

Kris looked at her with an unreadable expression and then said “So, tell me what have you been hiding from me, huh?”

“Don’t act like you haven’t done the same, either.” she told him, sarcastically.

“Okay, okay, I was just joking. Go on.”

“Ahhh…Actually, I knew you beforehand, too.” Mahsa said, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

“What?! o_O You’re kidding me, right?” Kris asked with a shocked face.

“But it’s true.”

“But how?”

“Aish…Just keep calm and let me explain already.” Mahsa said, rising her volume a little.

“Okay, sorry ^^ Continue.”

“You remember when you debuted, right?” she asked.

“Of course. It was back in 2012.” he answered, listening carefully.

“Right. I was in the last year of high school then and…”

“Don’t tell me what I’m thinking of right now. It’s impossible!”

“I don’t know what you’re thinking of; But yeah, I knew you back then, before you knew me. In fact, I was a fan of you, like a big one.”

“Wow! My fiancé was a BIG fan of me! It’s unbelievable!” Kris said loudly, can’t take in the fact.


 


 

Back at their “romantic date” at the Paris in China, where they first met, Kris confessed that he knew Mahsa before they met. Actually, they both knew the latter before they met. Mahsa was a fan of Kris and Kris was interested in construction and architecture and knew Mahsa, who was a famous constructor.

They both met in Paris in China, near its Eiffel Tower. Mahsa was visiting there for the first time to know more about the place and how they built it and Kris was visiting there for the first time, too, because he’d missed the real Paris, where he used to live for a while and decided to visit there instead, now that he was in China.

The place was quite crowded, but the miracle of the city did its job and they suddenly locked eyes and that was when they knew that they’ve found their other half and after that, they got to know each other more and after Mahsa moved to China, they both talked to their parents that were abroad and after they approved their relationship and gave permission to them, they happily got engaged. And here they are right now.


 


 

“Hahaha…Relax, baby. Don’t get too excited.” Mahsa said, trying to hide the now visible blush on her face.

“Wow wow wow…My fiancé is blushing. So cute!” Kris said after seeing Mahsa blushing and then took her into his arms and spun her around.

After putting her down, he wasted no time and pulled her face closer and kissed her affectionately. Then he pulled away and said “I love you till the end of the world!”

“I love you, too, FanFan!” she said playfully, knowing he doesn’t like being called like that.

“Don’t call me that way, Mahsa-sshi!” Kris formally said and tried to look mad.

Mahsa hold her hands up and said “Okay, my galaxy boy, YiFan! Just don’t be mad.”

They then laughed and kissed each other again and went to change their clothes.

After they changed to their comfortable clothes, they went to watch TV. At the middle of a movie, suddenly Kris asked “Mahsa, you do know that we’ll be together forever, right?”

“Well…I don’t know. I think Chanyeol has his eyes on me, and he looks good in a suit…”

“YAH!!! You’re mine. You were and will always be mine, you got that? And we’ll live happily ever after with twenty YiFan juniors!!”

“First of all, won’t we have to get married first?” she asked.

“Of course, honey! Then we can have twenty YiFan juniors!” he exclaimed.

“And second, won’t I be the one giving birth to our twenty YiFan juniors?!” There was no way she would give birth to twenty kids!

“Uhhh…I forgot about that. How about two?”

“That seems like a reasonable number. A boy or a girl?”

“Hmmm…Both. And we can name them YiFan Jr. and Mahsa Jr.” Kris said excitedly.

“I don’t know about your son, but I want to name my daughter Mahtab, which means moonlight and matches my name, too.” answered Mahsa.

“Mahtab…It’s really beautiful! But hey, you should find an equally beautiful name for OUR son, too.”

“Okay, Laxy YiFan. We’ll find one TOGETHER!”

“Okay, honey. So let’s go sleep for now.”

“Fine, let’s go.”

They kissed each other goodnight and went to their separate rooms.


 


 


 


 

2 month later


 

Today was finally the day that they both waited for a long time. It was their wedding day. They were really excited, but not nervous. They’d called their parents and relatives and invited them to the ceremony.

Right now, Kris was waiting for Mahsa at the end of the aisle and Mahsa was in the preparation room, waiting for her father. After about 2 minutes, her father came and took her hand in his and asked her “Are you ready, my baby girl?”

“Never have been ready more than this. Plus I’m grown up and getting married, so don’t call me like that anymore, dad!”

“You’ll always be my baby girl, no matter what, dear.”

(play the 1st song)

Then her name was being called and they went out of the room and started walking down the aisle while the other EXO members were singing Brian and Niko’s song titled Marry Your Daughter. When she fanally looked up, she saw the one she was yearning for, in a white shirt and black suit, waiting for her at the end of the aisle.

When they finally reached the end, her father let go of her hand and instead, put her hand in The One’s hand.

The music stopped when they stood in front of the priest and after the prayers and swears were said, lastly the words 'I do' was heard and the awaited kiss was shared, they walked out the church hand in hand to the one place that will always remain in their memories.

They straightly went to the Eiffel Tower, the exact spot they first met.

“First of all, I wanna thank God for letting me be here that day to meet you.” said Kris.

“And secondly, I wanna thank every single person that helped to built this city, so that the destiny could take us here and the Miracle of Paris that caused that one glance that led us here.” said Mahsa.

“And I wanna thank you for your existence!” they both said at the same time while turning to face each other.

Then they smiled at each other affectionately and kissed for the last time before Kris said “As much as I wanna stay like this forever, but there is one more thing in our schedule that I wanna do in this very special day.”

“What?!” she asked in confusion.

“You know…the twenty YiFan juniors-”

“YAH!!! Did you forget already about Mahtab and Mahan?!”

“Oh yeah, my baby boy and baby girl!”

“So you forgot?”

“No no no…I was just teasing you, hehehe…”

“Well, as the perfect wife I am, I would keep your punishment for when we got home^^”

“Is that so? So, let’s go then.” he said while taking her in his arms bridal style and walking to their house that was near there and straight to their now shared bedroom.

(play the 2nd song)

.

.

.