Uninvited Guest

The Angel of Death

Wrapping his scarf tighter, yifan strolling in the empty park. The weather is cold, but he could careless about it. His mind full of questions about his life choices, dreams, and regrets. Everything seems easy in the beginning, so yifan left his -well off- family to reach his dream. Become an actor, although his family against it. He got some money for survive about three months, but now his money just could give him canned coffee and bread for dinner.

In his run from home, he tried to audition countless times, but no one want to hire him. Although he has handsome face and tall stature, they said he just look awkward when acting. And now yifan don't know what to do and where to go because he just don't have anymore money to spent for place to sleep. So he just lie there, in one of the bench at the park. Staring the beautiful stars in the sky. Yifan almost fell asleep when he feels something poking his cheek repeatedly.

Yifan's POV
I immediately open my eyes only to find a pair of beautiful eyes - more beautiful than the stars - staring back at him.
"Who are you?", I ask the -pretty and cute- stranger.
"I am the angel of death", she said it without blinking her eyes. As if what she said isn't weird at all. A pretty angel of death, walking alone in the chilly night and poking someone cheek randomly.
"I didn't poking people cheek randomly", she said.
"What???"
"Just now you thought I am pretty and like to poke random people cheek, and what is pretty by the way?", she looks at me curiously and I just can stare dumbly.
"You can read my mind?", I ask don't bother to answer her question.
"Of course I can, I am an angel after all", she shrugs her shoulder. Eyes never leave mine, like looking something in my soul.
"But it's not explain why you poked my cheek previously". She scrunched up her nose and stare at me like I am the dumbest person at this planet, and said, "Because i assigned to take your soul."

A/N :
Sorry if this chapter is short and crappy. Coz i typed it in my phone. Please give your opinion, both about the story and the writing. And thank you for reading this.