Why Quit School

My Puppet??

It was the year where I finish middle school with Sasori. I was outside waiting for Sasori to come out from school. Sasori took a long time and I was curious. I opened the doors and I went to our classroom.
As I almost entered, I heard
"Sasori your skills are better than normal students, I think you should go pass school"
"Sasori? with sensei" I said.
"Sensei, I know that already. You chased me down many days." yelled Sasori made an annoyed face.
"Look, I know you don't want this, however I think it's best to go into the S-Class rank class."
"I can't, I don't want to leave Kimi alone. If I'm gone, who would be there with her?"
"Sasori", sensei sighed, "I already contact your grandma about it, she agree on this".
"Granny Chiyo?"
"Yes, I assigned you a class next Wednesday--"
Sasori walked to the door and stopped, "I'm not going."
He stormed out of the classroom and saw me eavesdropping behind the door. "Kim--", he said but quickly shut his mouth and ignored me. I watched him going out to the door, but i couldn't just sit there and let him go. I standed up and ran to Sasori.
"Sasori! What was that about? S-Rank? Passing school? Why didn't you tell me?"
Sasori