Chapter 20

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

It was so cold out, but I didn't want Kwangmin to worry about me so I didn't say anything.  Once the cold breeze hit me I totally forgot about how disappointed and upset I was while we were in the restaurant. 

As we were walking to the parking lot that was across the street, the older adults caught up behind us.  It surprised me because they said that they were going to stay a bit longer, but here they were. 

When Kwangmin noticed them, he let go of me and held hands with Yunhee.  As soon as his warmth left me I felt empty, but I knew that he didn't want to leave me. 

They all started talking loudly again and pushed me behind the couple.  I couldn't say I wasn't jealous, but I knew Kwangmin and I knew he really hated Yunhee.  To be honest with all these hormones flying everywhere I started to hate her once again, too. 

Once we got to the parking area, we just had to find our car and go home.  Miyoo, Youngmin, Hyunmin, and Soohyun parted ways from us and went to their cars.  Kwangmin parked kind of far because there was no parking space, so we had to keep walking. 

With the corner of my eye I saw a car driving our way.  I didn't think much about it since it was a parking lot after all, but when it didn't slow down I started to get worried.  I was a bit behind the couple so I got even more nervous for them. 

Every second the car got closer and closer.  My breathing quickened and my heart started to race.  Something inside told me that this driver was crazy and wasn't going to slow down at all.  As fast as I could I ran and pushed Kwangmin and Yunhee out of the way.  I landed on my side and felt scratches and blood starting to pour our of my skin. 

I heard gasps and yells after the car had turned and slightly drifted at the last second and drove off.  People started surrounding us and helping Kwangmin and Yunhee up.  The only person that came to my side was Kwangmin's mom. 

"What were you trying to do?!?" Kwangmin's dad yelled at me. 

I didn't even try to explain as I slowly got up from the cement floor.  "Dad, did you not see that car?" Kwangmin asked filled with anger. 

"There was no reason for you to do that!  Now look at my son and daughter.  Look how filthy they are," Kwangmin's dad kept lashing out at me. 

"They could've gotten killed without Mina to save them!" Kwangmin's mom defended me. 

As the yelling continued I started to feel pain in my stomach.  It didn't hurt too much at first, but then the pain started growing and got more and more intense.  I tried not to show the pain that I was experiencing, but soon I couldn't take it.  Slowly I started to crouch down hoping that would help suppress the pain, but it just got worst. 

Kwangmin's POV:

My dad and Yunhee's dad started yelling and blaming Mina for "causing trouble."  Thankfully my mom and Yunhee's mom understood that what Mina did was to save our lives and tried defending her. 

Suddenly I saw Mina crouch down.  I had no idea why she was doing that so I started panicking.  "Are you okay?" I asked her as I knelt down beside her.  She shook her head and shut her eyes tightly. 

It was way too early for her to have the baby, so I didn't know why she was in pain.  "I-it hurts, Kwangmin....  It hurts," she muttered.  My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do. 

"Now what?" my dad asked in an annoyed tone. 

"Are you okay, Mina?" my mom asked worriedly. 

Mina shook her head in response.  I looked up to my mom in panic not knowing what to do. 

"Faking isn't going to help anyone," my dad continued. 

While my mom yelled back at my dad, I picked Mina up ignoring everything and ran to my car.  I placed her in the back seat gently and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.  As soon as I got there, I got out of the car and called for help and took Mina out of the car. 

The doctor and nurse made me put her down on the stretcher and pulled her away from me.  While they were checking up on her in the examination room, the nurse asked me to fill out a form and whatnot.  Then she let me park my car and lead me to the waiting room. 

When they were done examining her, they put her in a room to rest.  The doctor pulled me to the side first before he let me enter.  "You're here for Kwak Mina, right?" he asked. 

I nodded my head.  "What happened?"

"Well, can I ask you what happened first?" 

"She fell..." 

"Okay.  Everything is fine, she just needs a lot of rest now.  The impact from the fall affected her and the baby, but there's no major issues that will change anything for either of them." 

I let out a breath and could finally start breathing normally again.  "Thank you, doctor." 

He smiled and let me go in.  When I entered the room Mina's eyes fluttered opened.  I smiled when she did because that told me that she was feeling okay, although she looked tired.  I made my way over to her and buried my head into her shoulder.  She ran her fingers through my hair as I sat there and it made me relax. 

Soon my parents and Yunhee and her parents came into the room.  I had no idea that they were there until Mina cleared and pushed me away.  I sat up and turned to them at the door. 

"What is this?" Yunhee's dad asked.  

Silence filled the room.  Finally I spoke up, "I'll tell you guys the truth... This is my girlfriend, Mina."  I cupped my hand on top of Mina's hand and rubbed my thumb on her back hand.  "And I'm the father of this child inside her.  I've been together with her ever since before the arranged marriage and we're really happy together.  And I'm sorry... but no matter what I will be here for Mina and my child and you can't stop me." 

Once again silence filled the room.  No one talked and all their expressions were shocked.  It felt like hours were passing by as we all sat there quietly waiting for someone to say something. 

"Well, this is up to Yunhee to decide," her father said in a calm tone. 

We all looked to Yunhee.  She didn't move at all and had an emotionless face on.  Soon she left without a word with her parents following behind her.  I relaxed a bit once they left, but still my parents were in the room. 

"How could you say that to your wife and her family?" my dad asked enraged. 

Before I could open my mouth, my mom spoke up.  "Why do you think?  He's been trying to tell you that he has the love of his life already and they're about to have a kid of their own." 

My dad groaned and walked out of the room, and my mom chased after him.  Then Mina and I were left alone in the room.  Right after we were finally left alone, I let out a sigh. 

This whole thing was frustrating and getting into a bigger and bigger mess every day.  I wondered how Mina could take it okay.  She probably has it harder for her.  I just wish that things could go my way for once. 

"Kwangmin-ah," Mina called me. 

"Yes?" I answered. 

"I love you."  Her eyes were so sincere and had a gentle look to it. 

"I love you, too." 

I kissed her lips and stared into her beautiful eyes a little bit longer before I I slid my head down to her stomach.  I laid my head on her and listened to the sounds my baby was making within her. 

 

 


Hi there!  Another chapter for you guys!  I hope you like it!!  :D

 

~Angelflyer