Chapter 4

Your Perfect Trip to Korea

You had spent a whole week with Leo going around Korea sight seeing. This week will always be the greatest memory for you. You could feel that you and Leo were getting closer and closer. Your minor feelings for him had turned major in that week and you were finding it harder and harder to keep those feelings hidden, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship so you managed.

It was your last night with Leo in Korea, he decided to take you to Han River. He told you it was beautiful at night. "The fireworks are about to start." Leo notified you.

"oooo i love fireworks.." you were both sitting on a blanket eating snacks waiting for the fireworks to start. You turned your head and looked at Leo but he was already looking at you. His head cam closer and closer to yours slowly. Your first kiss. With Leo. You were blushing like mad and didn't know what to do.

The next day you were at the wirport with your sister. "Do you really have to go ?" Leo had asked in a whiny voice.

"Yes. I will call everyday. When i get into university i will come study in Korea. There will be no way you can miss me. whatever you do don't ignore my calls or texts ok?" you looked at him sternly.

"Ok..." he replied. He kissed you then hugged you. "Call me as soon as you can." he hesitantly let go of you. You kissed him back. and grabbed your luggage and walked away. you stopped turned around and waved, he waved back.