Chapter 2

Your Perfect Trip to Korea

"LEO!!!" You ran to Leo and gave him a huge hug. "ahhh you know how much i havemissed you ?!? aish why did you have to move to Korea? doesn't matter now i am here and later on i will always fly here and visit " You were so happy to see your old friend that you kept on talking and talking.

"Shhh. Calm down. We have around a week i can here it over time, aigoo still the same so talkative." He said to you. He greeted your older sister when she came and stood next to you.

" I am staying at Leo's place for thiss trip ok?" you told your older sister. even though there was an 'ok' at the end it came out more like a statement then a question.

"Ok, Ok. Leo look after Y/N ok?" your older sister told Leo this while looking him fiercly in the eyes as if he did something wrong he was dead meat

" OK. We will go now bye bye " You waved to your older sister and took Leo's arm dragging him along, then you realised that you didn't know your way around Incheon Airport. you stopped where you were and Leo took the lead. " Ah right right i was going to go the way" Leo smirked.

 

Leo drove you to his apartment in Seoul. He unlocked the door and you ran in. " Uwa!! it's so bigg , and it's so pretty " you ran around his apartment like a little child. Leo smiled at you. " Your room is down the hall , go past 2 rooms and it's on the right" You ran to your room and opened the door. You saw a double bed with pretty sheets on it and at the end were neatly folded towels just for you to use. There was a dresser with a lot of creams and make up that is good for your skin. Leo walked in behind you. " You're so neat.." you said as you gently hit him. The more you looked at the room the more you thought that it wasn't just a guest room but was deliberately set up for you to use. " I will go make dinner now, you shower up and get comfortable i will call you when it's ready."

"OK.." you said quietly.