Chapter 3

Your Perfect Trip to Korea

"DINNER!!!" Leo shouted down the hall. It was perfect timing you had just finished getting dressed after your shower. You felt so refreshed and you were really hungry. You ran down the hall in your pyjamas with a towel on your head. You saw all the food layed out on the table. "WOW! did you make all of this??? so quickly?" you were really surprised. "Yep. whoelse could've?" you smirked and sat down. "Eat :D" Leo told you. "Yep" you started to eat. You ate a lot. You had both finished eating and catching up. You said giidnight to leo and he said it back.

As you were walking down the hall to your bedroom you were thinking of how perfect this day had been. It was only a few hours, but they were the best few hours for you. You were really excited about spending more time with Leo in Korea. You were laying in the bed that Leo had made for you and you were thinking about how long you and Leo had been best friends. around 8 years. A few years after you and Leo became best friends you started to like him. When you were around him you didn't let the feelings show because youy thought he would get freaked out if his best friend of 8 years liked him. You left it like it is and went to sleep.

You had woken up to the smell of food. " Wow, he wakes up early." you put some cream on your face and walked out still in your bed head. "What cha cooking *^*" you asked looking around hungarily. "Food." Leo replied. "Ha. classic Leo reply. Oh! can i call you oppa?" Leo as surprised by this sudden question.  "Ayy we are friends it's fine righttt?? also we are in Koreaaa"

"Of course we are ! " Leo replied quickly. "Friends i mean."

"Of course :D this is fun  Oppa... oppa... oppa oppa oppa" Leo smirked and served breakfast.