-06

Time Machine:Mysterious book

 

 Luhan can't help himself but smile as he recall what happened that morning.He doesn't know why but something warm was happening inside him when she's there.

 It was one fine morning and the two decided to find the missing watch.Planning to find it in the whole area was already tiring for her.It's like you got detention and you should clean your classroom.It was what she feel,he kept demanding about this,about that or where to go or where to not go.

 "Luhan-shii.Can we just stop for a minute."She whined but the lad didn't even spare her a glance.She began to think that maybe he wanted to get rid of her already so that's why he's serious about it.It kinda made her sad.

 "Yah!!I didn't let you to stop."He called and went to the spacing-out lass.He smirked a little and raised his hand to flicker her forehead.With a snap,she came back to earth with her glaring eyes on him.She was cute when she's mad,he thought before turning back and prevent himself to laugh at her expression lately.

 "Luhan-shii.Do you..Uhmm."Luhan raised his eyebrow at her.She was bitting her lower lip and her eyes were sad.He wanted to know why.

 "What?"

 "Don't you like me?"Her question caught him off guard.What?He blinked his eyes multiple times on her.His heart started to beat fast but he tried his best to ignore it and look away.

 "What do you mean?"Clearing his throat,he started to look for the watch but steals glance at her.

 "Well..You seems to be trying hard to find the watch.I think you want me to go home..means you really don't like me in here."Even when it was like a whisper,Luhan still heard her clearly.

 'So that's what she means.'

 Seohyun waited or his answer and bowed down her head because of embarrassment.She didn't even realized that he was already walking to her.He put a hand on top of her head and it made her raise her head.She stared on his smiling face,it was a warm smile.

 "I didn't said I don't like you here.It's just that we have to find it before someone find it and push the button.If ever someone had already pushed it,then you can't come back ever again.That's why we really need to find it.So stop with your stupid thoughts and just help me,okay?Bet you missed your parents already,right?"Hearing his answer was like a music in her ear.Nodding happily,Seohyun can't stop herself from hugging the lad infront.She was happy that he didn't seems to not like her,at least it made her less worried.

 "Oh.The waiting dawn?"Seohyun frowned at the brown covered book that was full of dust.It not that thick nor thin,just a simple size.

 "Luhan-shii.What's this book all about?"She asked innocently without breaking her gaze on the book.

 Seeing the familiar book,Luhan snatched it away from her grasp hardly and it made her a little bit unsteady.Luckily,a pair of arms hugged her before she could fall down.

 "Are you alright?"He asked.

 With a nod,Seohyun ducked her head down and hide her smile.It was the first time she got really close on him.She was more happy and not angry even he was the reason why she almost fall down.

 "Well.This is my book.I wrote it a couple of years now,I didn't know that you would find it.Even me,I took a week to find this but I guess it will come out when your not searching for it."

  "You must be awesome.You had already wrote a book like this."Her cute compliments made him chuckle a little.She seems really innocent even she's stupid sometimes.

 "Can I read it?I want to read something from your works.It must be awesome story."A small blush was printed on his cheek when she used sweet words.He didn't expect a stranger compliment his works without even reading it.

 Shrugging casually,Luhan tossed the book on her and ruffled her hair before proceeding on their task.Seohyun's eyes were widen,happy,blushing and even more happy.She wasn't expecting him to ruffle her hair.It's not really a big deal but she doesn't know why her heart wasn't beating normally and beats even faster than before.

 And that's how their morning works.

 "Luhan-shii."Waking from his day dream,Luhan opened the door and was greeted with the smiling maiden in his clothes again.

 "Yes?"

 "The dinner's ready,let's eat now."Luhan smirked a little when he heard her stuttered.It was just one of the cute things she would do.He likes it all.

 "So..Your saying that Lanny killed her brother?"She asked eagerly.The two were talking about the book Luhan wrote,she started it already and it's good to read.She wasn't near the middle and asked him some spoilers but the man just gave her a smug smile and shrugs.

 "You're so unfair."


 After their noisy dinner,the two went to their own rooms.Smiles weren't taken off their faces as they replayed their childish bickers.Closing their eyes to sleep since they planned to find the watch again tomorrow.Hope they can already find it.


 Just like a fast car,the clock was ticking fast too and it's already morning.The light of the sun hit her peaceful face.Feeling the warmness,Seohyun rubbed her eyes and opened them slwoly.It was morning again with a beautiful sun shining.She smiled softly and stood up,just then she realized that she didn't opened the curtains last night.

 "Good morning."He greeted as she walked down the stairs with her confused face.It was weird to see him cook breakfast since she wasn't awake if he does.

 "Morning too.Did you opened the curtains?."She asked and sat in front of him while grabbing the honey for the pancake.

 "Yeah.You're so hard to wake so I just used a natural way.Isn't it great feeling the sun's heat."

 "Yeah.Wait.Don't you have class today?"Luhan putted the last pancake on the plate and grabbed his coffee after sitting.

 "Nope.I passes our test and the lectures today was part of our test next week,and since I passed,I can't take the other test for next week."Seohyun puffed her cheeks.It was a little confusing.

 "So when you pass the test that means you can't take another test?"

 "Yeah.I didn't know you have brain hiding in that small head of yours."He teased but received a painful slap on his arm.

 "I'm not that dumb,okay.Geez,Just wait,I will be much smarter than you smarty pants."Sticking her tongue out,Luhan chuckled at how cute she is again.


 The two flopped on the couch together.There's still no trail of where the watch is.She was almost trusting his words 'It will come out when your not searching for it'.She puffed her cheeks before blowing it out and tiredly slumping her shoulders.

 "Where could it be."He muttered softly and tried not to have a conversation with her since he's pretty tired and he knows she's tired as well.Being quiet is the best idea.

 Luhan think of any possible spots where the watch could be.He was still occupied with his smarty thoughts when something heavy fell down on his shoulder.He turned his head and widen his eyes when his lips landed on a soft thing.It was her lips - he kissed her.Luhan didn't know why but he don't want to part his lips from her but he have to or else she'll wake and must be freak out when she found his lips on hers.

 His cheeks grew hotter and redder when he can still feel the soft lips he landed his to.It was his first kiss - I mean his first peck.He doesn't know that kissing someone lingers on you even when it's just an accident.It can't be erase,he thought.Honestly ,he liked it though but he didn't know why.


A/n
Sorry for not updating this lately and it's quite short..I think the two are warming up now?Hehe,I hope you could comment more.:)