Did You Date Him Before?

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Kyuhyun woke up to his cellphone ringing. He rubbed his eyes and slide the green button. "Yoboseyo?" he answered in a sleepy voice. "Hello? Is this Kyuhyun?" the voice asked.

"Who is this speaking?" Kyuhyun asked back as he yawned.

"It's Jenny here," the voice said. "Chris lets me out with you guys. But I have to prepare breakfast."

"Oh, Jenny sshi. That's great to hear," said Kyuhyun.

"I have to go now. Chris is calling me. Bye." The phone went dead. Kyuhyun shut his phone. Donghae rolled over to Kyuhyun's side. "Who were you talking to so early?"

"It's Jenny. I invited her out for sightseeing with us today and she agrees," said Kyuhyun.

"Oh. That's good," yawned Donghae. "Does the Jung sisters know about it?"

"I'll tell them during breakfast," said Kyuhyun. He lied down to continue sleeping. Donghae also did the same. When everyone woke up later in the morning, Kyuhyun told the Jung sisters about Jenny joining them for the tour. "Does Chris mind?" 

"She said he lets her go, only if she prepares the breakfast," said Kyuhyun.

"That's wonderful. We'll go and pick her up later," said Jessica.

"I still don't get it why Chris treats her like a useless tool yesterday," said Donghae, picking on his eggs.

None of them knew the reason why. "Maybe he thinks Jenny is lazy and he wants her to work hard as the future wife," Krystal made a guess.

"But even if she is, he shouldn't have shouted at her yesterday," said Kyuhyun in a firm voice. "He should be patient and give time for Jenny to improve herself." After breakfast, the four friends head straight to Chris' house. Lenny opens the door and greeted them. "Good morning."

"Good morning," greeted Krystal. "Is Jenny in?"

"She's having breakfast with the family at the moment. But you can come in and wait," said Lenny. He lets them into the house. In the dining room, the family were eating breakfast when Lenny enters. "Ms Jenny."

Jenny looked up from her meal. "Yes, Lenny?"

"Your four Korean friends are waiting for you in the living room," said Lenny. Jenny wipe her lips with a handkerchief. "Okay. I'll be right there as soon as I finished." Lenny bowed and left the room. Jenny quickly ate her meal. 

"Okay. I'm done. I'm off now." She got up from her seat and left the room. "That's nice of Krystal to invite her out for sightseeing," said Mrs Thorpe. "Why don't you join them?"

"That's okay, mother. I have other things to do," said Chris. 

"You should spend more time with your fiancee, son. After all, you're getting married," said Mr Thorpe. 

"I'll have plenty of time once we're married," said Chris, faking a smile. But behind that smile, he is not willing to spend time with his future wife. Not ever. Jenny went up to her room to change her outfit. She met up with the four friends sitting on the couch. "I'm ready. What's the plan for today?"

"Hi, Jenny. Today, we plan to go to Fisherman's Wharf," said Jessica. 

"Okay. You should also go to the Ghirardelli Square. There are lots of shops and restaurants you must try, " suggested Jenny. With their decision decided,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter