A Wedding Invitation

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The summer is here. Krystal was finally free. However, she felt lonely as many of her friends went overseas for their vacation. Sometimes, Kyuhyun would ask her out for an ice cream when he's free. Donghae would ask her to go for a morning exercise at the park. Jessica would ask her to be her assistant in her office for the day. At least Krystal has them to keep her companied during the hot season. 

One day, Krystal was alone. Both Donghae and Kyuhyun weren't free. Jessica had two meetings. She stayed at home. She decide to use her computer to surf the net. She even sign into her Skype. "Hmm. There's nothing interesting to look at on the net. I shall check my email instead." And so, she log into her email account. All she see were junk mails and spams. 

Suddenly, she spotted Eric's name in the email list. Eric is her school mate back in San Francisco. He was also a wealthy kid from a rich family. He and Krystal were friends, although sometimes she finds him quite spoiled and snobby. Krystal clicked on Eric's email and finds a wedding invitation in the email.

 

Mr and Mrs James Thorpe

is pleased to invite Krystal Jung to the wedding of 

Christopher Thorpe

and

Jenny Kim 

The wedding will take place in Old Saint Mary's Church on the 20 June. Gift required.

 

"Ooh! Chris is getting married. Congrats to him," she thought. Just then, her Skype makes a noise. Chris is calling her. She click on the green button and the video of Chris pops up. "Hello? Krystal?" he answered.

"Hello? Hi there, Chris!" Krystal waved hello to him.

"Hi! Did you received the invitation?" 

"Yes I did. Congratulations on your marriage, Chris." 

"Thank you."

"You're marrying a Korean girl?" 

"Yep. I'm lucky, am I? *laughs* Hopefully she will able to teach me Korean. Anyways, could you make it to our wedding? It's the summer here now. I bet it's summer over there, right?"

"Yeah. But I'm not sure if I can make it. You see, my sister is busy with her work."

"I see. Please do let me know ASAP. We have to count the attendance of the guests. By the way, I've also invited two of your friends to come."

"Really? That's thoughtful of you." 

"Oops! It's past my bedtime now. I have to sleep."

"Good night." Krystal press the red button, thus ending the video call. When Jessica reached home, she asked if she has received any wedding invitation. "Oh yes, I did. It's from Chris, right?" Krystal nod her head in respond.

"I reply him a congratulations in the office earlier," said Jessica. 

"So, can we go to his wedding?" asked Krystal, showing her puppy eyes at her sister. There was a pause for a moment. Jessica began to grin and said, "Yes, we can go to his wedding. I've also told him yes in my reply."

Krystal clapped and squealed with excitement. "Since there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter