002

La Bella Muerte (DISCONTINUED! read chapter 3 for info)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-persephone-

 

 

 

[«rewind 5 months earlier]

 

            Persephone was just a mere girl, she is the most precious daughter of Demeter and Zeus. She was crowned of all s. Innocent and Little they described her, but little do they know that persephone was more than that. 

She hated being a , for her it means your alone with no one to love, well not that she had no admirers, her mother is just well... picky. Her mother wants a god for her daughter, someone who has power and her father's friend is a god and her mother didn't even said that she hated him.

At the age between 15-18, you are already legal to marry someone even older than you. Though her mother is picky, her secret crush on her father's friend isn't bad after all especially when he is God I hope mother counts god of the underworld good to me she thought.

 

--

 

In early September, Persephone was playing in the fields with autumn leaves falling , doing what she usually do since she also is the goddess of spring, but unlike those any other days, she had company that only she can see.

"Uncle, why did you come?" she asked. "Call me Hades, it'll be much more comfortable for me" Persephone was suprised at his statement, even thought she do secretely admire him, she's too shy to call him by his first name especially when he's one of her father's closest friend and is like 20-30 years older than him.

"Okay uhmm.. hades? so why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter