001

La Bella Muerte (DISCONTINUED! read chapter 3 for info)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Where Home Was-

 

 

 

 

"My Lady, what are you so worried about?" he asked, obviously worried about his wife. 

 

"I'm just nervous" she answered.

 

He then looked at her the way every girl wanted to be looked at. "Nervous at what?" he walked closer to her and held her chin up, "just say yes and agree to everything they would accuse me of and they wouldn't budge you" he continued and pecked on her soft pink lips.

 

She held his hand and gazed into his eyes like the first time they met "I'm not worried about them arresting me, especially when they would arrest me with you. I'm just afraid that.... they might take you away from me.... forever." a tear dropped on her soft cheeks.

 

Hades being the man he always was couldn't handle watching his precious wife, Persephone, drop even a single tear for something that is unnecessary.

 

He wiped her tears away and took her gentle hands and placed it above his chest where his heart is the only living thing inside his dead body, beating only for his wife.

 

"Can you feel this?" he asked her and she could only give him a faint nod. "as long as you can remember and feel this beat inside my dead body, then I will always be with you wherever you go" he continued.

 

Now hand-in-hand they looked outside their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter