Chapter 2

The guy you thought you would never love

"Kim Himchan..." you had thought on your way to class. Himchan was always teasing you, making fun of you. You don't understand why. You hadn't done anything that would upset him or anything that would make him start doing this. you just didn't understand. Himchan was the prince of the school everyone liked him, which made you think 'why me? why not someone else?' There were a few times when some feelings had popped up, but you pushed them down. You shouldn't have these feelings for someone like him.

You arrived in class and sat at your chair. You had seen Himchan. You took out your excersise book and text book to make yourself look busy. When you heard someone get out of their chair and walk over to you. you felt a chill. You knew it was Himchan. "hi" himchan says to you. You ignore him and pretend you are working. "What so you can't speak now?" He muffled the word 'nerd' under his breath. you had enough of this already. You put your earphones in, and the second bell rings. Himchan walks back over to his chair.

The session was over and you went to meet up with Minah. "why is he always like that to me?" you had asked Minah in a whiny voice. "Well, i am not sure. He doesn't act like to others when he is in my class." You hadn't told Minah or anyone that you had had moments where you had feelings for him. If you did... you just couldn't stand it. you knew how your friends were and you didn't want to put up with that.

The school day had ended and you walked home by yourself. you opened your door to your house and your parents were fighting. as usual. You hadn't expected any less. You went straight to your room and lay on your bed thinking about what this year would be like.