chapter 1

The guy you thought you would never love

You are an average 16 year old, you go to an average school. Your life is just average and you don't mind it being like that. You have your own little group of friends that you are happy with and they are happy with you.

It was the first day back at school after your summer holidays. One step into the school and you're already exhausted. You went to meet up with your friends, you welcomed them back and they welcomed you too. They were the same. 'nothing has changed much' you had thought while listening to their conversations.Suddenly you had heard someone bring up that they had a boyfriend, then someone else and then another. 'well.... at least i thought they were the same.' you had thought. After a while you got annoyed at how they kept talking on and on about their boyfriends.

Your closest friend, Minah comes running to you. "hey" says Minah. "Minah! Where were you all holidays?" you had asked kind of annoyed. You hadn't seen Minah in 2 months. "ahhhh... just around, my parents brought me overseas and stuff" minah had answered like going overseas was the worst thing that could happen. Minah's parents were rich so you had thought that she got used to it.

The bell had rung and your friends split up. As you were walking to class one thing was on your mind. Kim Himchan.