chapter 3

The guy you thought you would never love

You walked to school as usual. When you arrived you saw Himchan waiting at the gate, you walked in trying not to be noticed when you felt someone grab your wrist. it was Himchan. "What? what do you want?" you asked him in a annoyed tone.

"Y/N i'm sorry that i made you feel this way. i didnt know i hurt you. This is the first time i felt this way towards someone. the first time i have known these feelings towards someone." Himchan had told you.

"what feelings? hatred? yea right."

" No not hatred! Y/N i like you."

"Then why did you hurt me?!?"

" It was the only way i thought i could get your attention. im sorry."

"Attention..." you pulled you wrist out of his hand and started to walk away. he stopped you and hugged you.

" I REALLY like you i am beig sincere." himchan had said. 'he does sound sincere' you thought..

"umm... Himchan... i think i should tell you that... there were times that feelings came out... but if you sincerely like me.. and are sincerely sorry for what you did.... i think i like you too.."

Himchan had a huge smile on his face. He held your face and kissed you. you smiled as well.

You heard screams from behind you. Minah and your other friends were really happy for you and Himchan. The bell rang and you walked to class with himchan.